PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, about that.

Madonna
09-20-2005, 08:06 AM
< Moogle > eoff down?
< Lynxoma > Not as far as I can tell.
< Moogle > eyesonff.com is down :/

Have any funky dreams recently? I was talking to a moogle in my last one, obviously. On IRC. He kept on insisting www.eyesonff.com was down.

He would've made a great moogle suit, but I woke up. And he was on IRC.

boris no no
09-20-2005, 09:39 AM
but but but but
.....thats what he saaaaid
i am so confused now
*hides in irc*

Mitch
09-20-2005, 09:40 AM
*hides in moogle suit*

Silmaril
09-20-2005, 06:59 PM
I had a weird dream yesterday but I"ve forgotten it. It was quite good. I woke up laughing.

Zeldy
09-20-2005, 07:00 PM
I dont have dreams. I must be a robot :(

DK
09-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Moogle is such a hottie. I wanna dream about him. :love:

Jojee
09-20-2005, 10:34 PM
I prefer chocobos, myself.

GooeyToast
09-20-2005, 10:37 PM
I had a dream recently where some dude comes up to my house a few days before Halloween with a giant mask on saying "Trick or Treat".

Then I close the door just in time before he barges in.

Then he comes around the back and a throw a shoe at him and he goes away somehow.

rubah
09-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I dreamt about Fern Gully.

Except instead of pollution, it was a malboro.

And instead of a bat, I was friends with some sort of monster thing.

And instead of being a fairy, there was another girl that was a fairy. And she was surfing over the interstate overpass.

It was an awesome dream, because I had dreamed that i dreamed it before, so I knew how to defeat the malboro:}}}}}

Levian
09-21-2005, 01:13 AM
I had an awful dream last night. I dreamt that I was outside a hotel with various slides. However, each slide was sabotaged in the end, near the ground, meaning the end of the slide was in mid-air. So all the kids fell down and hurt themselves badly. Some of them even got their sliding vessel landing on top of them. Like on their head. D: After that I went to the hotel manager to complain, but he was in a meeting so he couldn't talk to me.