Cruise Control
09-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Big Goron or Master sword?

Craig
09-20-2005, 11:23 AM
What the hell kinda name is Biggoron?

Captain Maxx Power
09-20-2005, 12:28 PM
"Master sword? Again? For the love of cheese, I've already found this bloody sword five times! Why can't I just hold onto it? Gordon Benett!" - My reaction to the "Ocarina of Time"

Salmon King
09-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Biggoron Sword only serves two purposes.

1. To use against Ganon when you have your Master Sword knocked off from you instead of the hammer. (This is too old to be a spoiler)

2. To screw you over when you wanted to put the shield up.

omnitarian
09-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Biggoron's sword, because enormous swords r teh kewlies.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Actually the Biggoron sword is VERY effective in most fights. Being fond of cutting things down before they can get to me, I prefer the Biggoron sword's reach and power, especially since the swing is just about as fast as the Master Sword. Were it slower, I could understand not using it but it's quite an effective weapon.

Skyblade
09-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Actually the Biggoron sword is VERY effective in most fights. Being fond of cutting things down before they can get to me, I prefer the Biggoron sword's reach and power, especially since the swing is just about as fast as the Master Sword. Were it slower, I could understand not using it but it's quite an effective weapon.

Ditto. The Biggoron Sword rocks. I use it all the time, except for when I need to use the Master Sword to finish off Ganon.

Most useful Biggoron Sword battle: Battle against Dark Link in the Water Temple. He can't block the Biggoron Sword the way he can the Master Sword.

Rase
09-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Hmmm, well, I would have to choose the Master Sword. Mainly, I like being able to use a shield whenever I'm not attacking, plus, in LttP, it can shoot Beams. ^_^

However, the Biggoron sword is also really useful. I like to use it against Ganon in the Tower, reflecting back his power back with the Master Sword, than switching to the Biggoron for the actual physical attack.

XxSephirothxX
09-21-2005, 12:09 AM
The Biggoron sword was just so much fun!

SomethingBig
09-21-2005, 12:10 AM
The Master Sword, just cuz it looks and sounds cool.

ivyseer
09-21-2005, 01:25 AM
I go with the Biggoron sword, mainly because when you're in a fight, there are two ways of not getting hit. 1. Use your shield, or 2. Kill them before they can hit you. Since option 2 has the plus side of achieving your end goal, it's faster and more effective.

RSL
09-21-2005, 04:04 AM
I like the master sword because it made the game more fun.

Monster Hunt
10-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Hmm... maybe the master sword... but the biggoron sword was so much fun like Azar with a hat said

?????
10-10-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm going for the Master Sword. Under the right conditions, it's essentially omnipotent. It's a mighty weapon regardless, though.

Sepho
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
What the hell kinda name is Biggoron?

Biggoron = name of the swordsmith who is a 'Big Goron'.

Biggoron Sword only serves two purposes.

1. To use against Ganon when you have your Master Sword knocked off from you instead of the hammer. (This is too old to be a spoiler)

2. To screw you over when you wanted to put the shield up.

3. Killing things twice as fast.

After I get the Biggoron Sword, the only time I switch back is to kill Octoroks, who I usually just run past anyways. Or if I happen to be really sleepy, I'll equip the Master Sword against a Stalfos. Otherwise, dodging is all that is necessary. Or, you know, killing the enemy before they realize it.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I loved the Biggoron Sword. It was especially helpful in fighting Stalfos, because I could just stab them in the leg area, even if they had their shield up. By the way, if you need to use your shield, just sheathe the Biggoron sword. If you need to take it out to attack something, use it while jumping towards your target.

Spammerman
10-10-2005, 09:13 PM
I like the master sword. Its cool.Also it turns lil link into adult link.

Griever Zero
10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Biggoron sword is useful for roleplaying. As in, if I want to pretend Link is a ruthless and crazy warrior like Guts from the Berserk Anime, or Arngrim from Valkyrie profile, I'll use Biggoron to get that "I've got a huge sword and can swing it around" feel.

However, when I want to roleplay as...Link...I use the Master sword.

Also, you're not going to believe this, but when I was younger it never occured to me that Biggoron was the words BIG and GORON put together. I always just thought it was a neat name they thought of, pronounced "Bigger - on"

I'm such an idiot.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Biggoron sword is useful for roleplaying. As in, if I want to pretend Link is a ruthless and crazy warrior like Guts from the Berserk Anime, or Arngrim from Valkyrie profile, I'll use Biggoron to get that "I've got a huge sword and can swing it around" feel.

However, when I want to roleplay as...Link...I use the Master sword.

Also, you're not going to believe this, but when I was younger it never occured to me that Biggoron was the words BIG and GORON put together. I always just thought it was a neat name they thought of, pronounced "Bigger - on"

I'm such an idiot.

Yes you are. :D

SeeDRankLou
10-11-2005, 09:20 PM
All I have to say is the Biggoron Sword ownz Dark Link. I was so so happy when I found out you could get the Biggoron Sword before the Water Temple.