PDA

View Full Version : OMFG....like...tonight !

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Nip/Tuck season 3 starts tonight at 10pm with a 1hr 30 mins episode.
Theres so many questions I want an answer to....
I actually wont be watching it tonight. Cause I dont live in America, but I will be getting the torrent right after ( even though ive got to get up at 4am ! ). Damn the time differences. So I will be probably watching it when I get back from school tomorrow.
Everyone must watch, I know Lulu's Moogle will. Damn him.......

Brian The Pink Shark
09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
who'd have thought plastic surgeons lived such amazing lives, im not watching it i hate it :choc:

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 08:17 PM
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5480/tears5rb.jpg

Jess
09-20-2005, 10:05 PM
When is it back on in the UK on Channel 4? :(

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 10:12 PM
oh god you havent heard, its been axed from C4, I was nearly in tears till I found out I can download the episode. You have to have Sky to see the episodes on tv. I think C4 were dumb. They claimed there wasnt enough viewing. But they showed it at 12am !!!!!
There was a petition but C4 confirmed that Nip/Tuck is not going to come on TV..........

Jess
09-20-2005, 10:16 PM
oh god you havent heard, its been axed from C4, I was nearly in tears till I found out I can download the episode. You have to have Sky to see the episodes on tv. I think C4 were dumb. They claimed there wasnt enough viewing. But they showed it at 12am !!!!!
There was a petition but C4 confirmed that Nip/Tuck is not going to come on TV..........

Okay, so when is it back on E4? :(

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I dunno, I think E4 may of been affected, cause everywhere says the only way to watch is off sky. And if they bourght the show for viewing, there would be no reason why they cant show it on C4 as its the same makers. So I dought its on E4 either, just gotta download........

Maxico
09-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Well from what I've seen of it I doubt they could have shown it much earlier without cutting massive chunks out of it.

Jess
09-20-2005, 10:22 PM
I dunno, I think E4 may of been affected, cause everywhere says the only way to watch is off sky. And if they bourght the show for viewing, there would be no reason why they cant show it on C4 as its the same makers. So I dought its on E4 either, just gotta download........

heartbreaking. :cry:
I have sky, but I just guessed that they would of put it on E4 if not on C4. OOF.
I needs to find out where/when its on. ;o

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Its on in October on Sky, not long to wait....
Some have to wait for the DVD release....oh lord......

Well from what I've seen of it I doubt they could have shown it much earlier without cutting massive chunks out of it.
well, the first season was on at a 10pm slot and wasnt cut at all ( got the dvd pack as well ). And that seemed more....errrr....adult. The Carver storyline may of been a bit unpleasant for some. But a 10pm slot is still sutible.....

Markus. D
09-20-2005, 11:35 PM
knowing who the carver is so i can get over my "masked peopleimiaperpeier phobia"

something will happen, a new game show will come on where i live, stopping nip tick from airing NOOOOOO!!!

Dreddz
09-20-2005, 11:45 PM
I really didnt get that, but if it was a wee take in any way, should be checking your mail box in the coming weeks....
But as for the carver being scary, Im still dreading entering the shower still....

Markus. D
09-21-2005, 04:05 PM
duuuude, please dont say that, now i wont enter the shower.

Dreddz
09-21-2005, 05:58 PM
smurf smurf smurf, It was on, and has played already in the us, Im still downloading..........*sigh*

Dreddz
09-21-2005, 07:29 PM
oh god, well, the new episodes arent really like the old ones. I still think its great, but I prefered the originals style. Some bits were nasty Like christian was raped by the carver. And the episodes are a bit more adult in places.
Hope the newer episodes will pick up better. And I want Matt to come in, he aint been in the new episode.....

Jess
09-23-2005, 10:22 PM
I would love to download the new episode, but I know I will end up getting the wrong thing as it always happens to me! :(

Traitorfish
09-23-2005, 10:54 PM
I hate Nip/Tuck. It's just dumb. I think they should have a show where plastic surgeons are hunted down and killed by wolves/tigers/velociraptors/Alien.
Now that would be worth watching.

Dreddz
09-24-2005, 08:55 AM
I dont see why people slag N/T
It has the perfect blend of everything
Drama , Matt, father crisis
Horror , Carver, Shower scene
Comedy, the cases they deal with, and random things like Bobolit killing a dog...
Cast, Dylan Walsh is great, as is Julian. And get good stars to visit, like Joan Rivers, and Famkee.......
and wtf is up with it getting cut off C4, I hate watching it on my Laptop....
Also, ive got to wait till the end of season 3 to know who the carver is, arrrggghhh

I would love to download the new episode, but I know I will end up getting the wrong thing as it always happens to me! :(
Torrents dont mess about, however, it was clear that there were dummy files produced for season 3. Probably by the studio. But there were some good souls out there that gave the goodz :D

Markus. D
09-24-2005, 10:35 AM
the idea is to try figure it out from all the clues dreddz.

Dreddz
09-24-2005, 11:56 AM
the idea is to try figure it out from all the clues dreddz.
If your talking about the carver, My guess is Sophia Lopez.
But everyone is saying its Quetin, but thats too obvious....

Giga Guess
09-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Last night was the first episode of N/T I've ever seen....it's interesting....and I'm sorry I didn't get to see the episode through.