PDA

View Full Version : Jog my memory...

Toireht
09-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I started FF IX around April. but ended up having to set it aside for other things in my life. Now I picked it back up yesterday, and now I sit here wondering what the hell is going on in the story. So if you guys can jog my memory of whats happened in the story so far it would be greatly appreciated. I am at Burmecian Rains, thanks for the help.

Karl
09-21-2005, 12:39 AM
u kidnapped princess garnet, went to lindblum, she drugged u, u went to brumecia, and u gotta go fight beatrix and then go to cleyra

Pouring Rain
09-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Or, heres a more detailed explanation. Spoiler too.

Well, you snuck in Alexandria Castle, did a play, then kidnapped Princess Garnet. Then you got shot down, went to the evil forest, then the ice place, then lindblum, and then the grotto place, and got Quina (right?), and then went back to lindblum, got drugged, now your in Bermica. You'll see a few scenes, and then you'll fight Beatrix, then another scene with Kuja, and blah.
That's enough for now. I shan't tell you the rest xD

Toireht
09-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Thaks, but one more quick question, i will put it in spoiler just to be safe

Why is dagger heading back to alexandra if she wanted to leave in the first place?

thanks

Mr.Cal
09-21-2005, 08:44 PM
because she's trying to stop her mother from going even more beserk.

Pouring Rain
09-21-2005, 08:59 PM
She's trying to stop Queen Fatty (sorry, can't remember her name xD) from destroying the other big kingdoms. Although when she sees her, it might be too late...

ScottNUMBERS
09-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Thaks, but one more quick question, i will put it in spoiler just to be safe

Why is dagger heading back to alexandra if she wanted to leave in the first place?

thanks

She forgot her purse.

ezzarian
09-23-2005, 06:28 AM
She wanted to know what her mother was really up to!