PDA

View Full Version : Fable : The Lost Chapters

Captain Maxx Power
09-21-2005, 12:17 AM
I need something to fill my time before the uber-sexhay Oblivion takes over my life, and this game has sparked my interest. However I'm unsure if I should fork out, since reviews have been mixed. No one's said this is an amazing game, and a lot of people have said it's complete rubbish. Then again the whole zany humour about it (you can flip off people and do a "kiss my ass" gesture) has me interested. So should I bother with the money to satisfy myself for the next nine days, or should I hang onto my money? (Note : I am a student and I do want to hold onto my money, unless this game is going to appeal to me).

Jebus
09-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Wrong forum slappy.

But yeah, the first Fable was still fun despite all they took out, so I'm sure this'll be fun too.

Captain Maxx Power
09-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Wrong forum slappy.

But yeah, the first Fable was still fun despite all they took out, so I'm sure this'll be fun too.

D'oh!1, this is what happens when you post last thing at night. Switch to the Gaming Forum pluease.

jkwon111191
09-21-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah i think the lost chapters would be worth it. the first fable was fun with all the things you can do. I heard lost chapters will have better storyline, more expressions and lots more of stuff. Fable is a huge rpg world (not really but still a good rpg), in the first fable you can kill an entire village so lost chapters you might be able to take over a whole village but i dunno

Traitorfish
09-21-2005, 10:08 PM
The original was great. The only problem was that it was too short. Extra content would really help.

Swordicanus
09-25-2005, 01:22 PM
I've read it's only an hour or two extra stuff so I'm not too sure........I heard there's a Dragon in it now and you can get to the northern continent so maybe.........

Dreddz
09-25-2005, 01:42 PM
I might consider....

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Fable is a great game, but like others have said, its way too short.It takes only about 11-12 hours to beat the entire game, and that includes doing all the optional quests. But Lost Chapters looks like its worth it.

Dreddz
09-25-2005, 03:12 PM
the thing I dont get is the fact that you go through someones life, I would think that the game would be mammoth. But 11-12 hours.
Thats a rip...

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 03:36 PM
yes it's basically the same game, some things are improved a bit but very tiny and insignifigant. But if you do need some time to fill your box I really wouldn't want to buy another game, when you can just play the first one. But if you feel the need to buy another game with extra things in it, that makes it so much cooler then yeah it's a better game than the first one. ^^ :beer: :beer:

Swordicanus
10-13-2005, 04:38 PM
Anyone got pictures of the Dragon in it????????