PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Toothache...

Yuffie514
09-21-2005, 03:34 AM
loooathing pain!

...feels more like getting hit in the jaw. it's the worst pain ever. could be a migraine, could be a broken leg, could be anything else...why a sore jaw?

it's been two days now and i fear it could expand. with that, one side of my throat hurts when i swallow and i feel like i have a headache when sleeping.

i tried a lot of things: mouthwash, mint candy, putting a soft wad on the side of my mouth, drinking water and "someone" :shifty: :irked: seems neglectful...what do you do to ease the pain?

wanna do a pain trade?
: give me ur broken leg, ulcers, asthma (had that before).

rubah
09-21-2005, 03:38 AM
Go to the dentist and get their happy juices.

Max
09-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Im sorry your in pain :( .

Mabey some toothach paste from from the Docktor?

Might be a cavity. :erm:

XxSephirothxX
09-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Go to the dentist and get their happy juices.
They won't be as good as mine, you know. ;)

rubah
09-21-2005, 03:53 AM
Not as good, but probably cheaper.

Shlup
09-21-2005, 04:26 AM
Rinse with warm salt water. Seriously.

Yamaneko
09-21-2005, 04:27 AM
Baking Soda

TheAbominatrix
09-21-2005, 04:29 AM
The dentist is always helpful.

Warm salt water works very well. Gargle with it as long as you can stand it.

For temporary pain relief on the tooth, use Ambesol.

Miriel
09-21-2005, 04:50 AM
I had a blisteringly painful toothache the past few days. I went to the dentist today and now I'm all patched up. :)

Captain Maxx Power
09-21-2005, 11:42 AM
I can relate. My wisdom tooth has been coming through, and it's one bad mother trucker. I can usually taste blood, and I'm forever biting it, especially when I'm asleep (I grind my teeth while asleep). Problem is I just moved, and I'm gonna be moving again soon, so I can't register at a Dentist in time to get it sorted. So I'll just grin and bare it (no pun intended).

crazybayman
09-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Solution:

Materials Required: 1 string (twine,preferably) about 1m - 1.5m long.

Procedure: Tie one end of the string to the tooth causing your pain. Tie the other end to a door knob. Make sure the door is open just a jar, and resting at its frame. Stand on inside of door (side to which it does NOT swing). Kick open door as hard as you can.

Result: No more rotten tooth.

boris no no
09-21-2005, 12:47 PM
my glands are so swollen in my neck at i find it hard to breathe at night and its hard to swollow things
:D
wanna swap?

Yuffie514
09-21-2005, 03:11 PM
my glands are so swollen in my neck at i find it hard to breathe at night and its hard to swollow things
:D
wanna swap?
i already can't swallow on one side.
*swaps* :bigbiggri

Warm salt water works very well. Gargle with it as long as you can stand it.
done that. i went online to find solutions and this was one. i doubted it at first since i thought it might add to the pain. doesn't help and the pain on record has reached three days. i might have to go see a dentist or else i might die from it! most of my toothaches jus come and go. teeth that wobble, i leave 'em that way and they hardly bother me at all.

advices well appreciated, ppl.

Ki Ki
09-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Let's do a pain trade indeed!
I have two huge ulsers in my mouth now. :whimper:
And they're merging together. :aimsurp:
I think uslers are ten times more painful than a toothache.
But maybe yours is really, really bad. :whaaa: