PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the act! >_<

Chris
09-21-2005, 12:58 PM
So, have you've ever been caught making love (!) or other less than glorious things in public? >_>

P.S: The first smartass to spam this thread gets a punch! >:O

TheAbominatrix
09-21-2005, 01:01 PM
I've never been in the sort of situation to be caught, though my roomies <i>did</i> overhear the 'fun' I was having the other day. They didnt care though, and neither do I.

Chris
09-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I still haven't decided if the shame is on the one having fun or the one walking in on him/her having fun. >_>

TheAbominatrix
09-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Not <i>that</i> sort of fun. I wasnt alone. I know how to keep my other sort of fun quiet.

But I think everyone is embarassed in those sorts of situations. Though one of the girls I live with said she was gonna yell "Mama's little girl is all grown up!". I really wished she would have. Or came in and slapped the guy on the ass. Even better. That stuff cracks me up.

Shlup
09-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Coming home from out-of-state trips a day early is not a nice thing for parents to do. That's all I have to say about it.

boris no no
09-21-2005, 01:18 PM
i have never been caught in the act
almost
but no cigar :p

faster skating penguin
09-21-2005, 02:28 PM
If I were ever caught I would invite them to join in

The more the marrier

Levian
09-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Sister Act? :cool:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005KAQP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hawkeye
09-21-2005, 03:11 PM
*punches Levian*

Ive almost been caught by the police before for teepeeing houses
...and egging
...and putting shaving cream on cars

but this is when I was middle school :rolleyes2

Ki Ki
09-21-2005, 03:39 PM
:laughing: Well...no. Haha.
And I don't think I ever will. n_n;;
I'm against all public desplays of affection. :aimsun:
But if someone else wants to do it...I have no objections. I just won't ever do it. :-D
But my friend caught two people on a bus before. :O_O:

Sasquatch
09-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Alright, PLEASE, let's not mix sexual acts with Whoopie Goldberg. Whoopie and whoopie just shouldn't go together, you know?

Once, my roommate walked in on me and a girl...and a few years ago, my girlfriend's little brothers were watching from the back of the truck we were in. When she picked her head up, they ducked...it took like twenty dollars worth of candy and ice cream and such to keep them little bastards quiet.

Dignified Pauper
09-21-2005, 04:15 PM
i've never been caught doing anything. I'm very good about keeping my private matters just that... private.

Old Manus
09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't care

theundeadhero
09-21-2005, 06:57 PM
My best friend saw two shapes moving under the covers in the dark one night last July when I stayed at his house. We were on the couchbed in the living room. He said he got up to get a glass of water, looked in the living room, and was like, "where's Matt?". Then he saw us moving around and was like, "oh...". Then he went away I hope, cause I didn't even notice he was there in the first place.

Zeldy
09-21-2005, 07:08 PM
I heard my mum and Dad at it when i was on holiday, i slept on the Balcony that night :(

Dignified Pauper
09-21-2005, 07:16 PM
you should have ran in screaming about a nightmare you didn't actually have.

KoShiatar
09-21-2005, 08:32 PM
I was able to do my thing in a room with a third person sound asleep in and not wake him up. He figured out pretty well what had happened the day after, though, I suppose.

escobert
09-21-2005, 08:36 PM
nope never been caught. I did it the other night on a couch with one of my best friends past out oph maybe 8 feet away :p

Rye
09-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Sister Act? :cool:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005KAQP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wow, Lev. xD

Project G
09-21-2005, 09:05 PM
If I were ever caught I would invite them to join in

The more the marrier

Yeah but what if it was your mum or dad

gokufusionss1
09-21-2005, 09:36 PM
i was walking in some woods at night on this campsite when i was 16 and triped over two people going at it.

udsuna
09-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Never been caught in person. However, I got pretty far with someone in a stairwell once.... turns out it was a *monitored* stairwell. I could understand why they might want to send security to tell us not to do that, but did they *really* need to call (all of) our parents and bring them there? Or show the tape to them?

Shoden
09-21-2005, 10:57 PM
I've foudn sex toys in my parent's room plenty of times.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-21-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm sure I've caused some people on the other side of walls to take notice.

Rase
09-21-2005, 11:04 PM
Nope, I'm a stealthy one, I am. :cool: :p

rubah
09-21-2005, 11:18 PM
We (everyone else in my grade except for me, as I am uncurious and unobservant) was treated to the spectacle of two people, either making out or making love, depending on who you asked, in the middle of the River Market in Little Rock.

They were proposing the idea that being a vegetarian inproved your sex life, apparently.

And they had a sleeping bag.

Kamiko
09-21-2005, 11:42 PM
My genius girlfriend decided she liked the elevator scene from some movie or another... :fpsweat:
Although it was kind of fun to see the looks on those senior citizens faces. :joey:

Fuzakeru
09-22-2005, 02:05 AM
I used to hear my mom and dad from time to time and then I'd cry myself to sleep. ;_;

I'm sure that the neighbors in the apartment next to us hear Myles and myself ever so often ( me more so than Myles cause I'm not too quiet ).

We've never been caught in the act but once we made love on the beach and could have very easily been caught but weren't.

As far as PDA goes, Myles and I are very affectionate in a cuddly sorta way but have calmed down since when we first met. Once we were in the parking lot of McDonalds and were kissing hardcore against the car when we finally noticed two people in the car right next to us staring. xD

mike without a hat
09-22-2005, 02:51 AM
Today my girlfriend and i were doing it behind a rock down the side of an old biking trail when two guys rode past us. It was awkward.

btw i dont know if anyones noticed this before but whoopi goldberg has no eyebrows, also very awkward.

nik0tine
09-22-2005, 07:04 AM
I walked in on my cousin and his girlfriend. It wouldn't have been a problem had he not been my cousin.

Cid
09-22-2005, 11:29 AM
My stupid roomate walked in on me and the wife once. Some other time, he heard us in another room and decided to turn on Let's Get It On very loud.

We paid him back with Fuck Her Gently by Tenatious D when we heard him and his lady.

Rye
09-22-2005, 11:32 AM
My stupid roomate walked in on me and the wife once. Some other time, he heard us in another room and decided to turn on Let's Get It On very loud.

We paid him back with smurf Her Gently by Tenatious D when we heard him and his lady.

Dude. xD Cid rocks. :)

The Jamie Star Scenario
09-22-2005, 04:20 PM
Hmm, the staff have great abilities at walking in at the wrong time, only during the day though, I've never been caught at night time, usually because they aren't there.

One of the funniest was the window cleaner, he looked so surprised, I thought he was going to fall of this ladder.

Velld Ragnarok
09-22-2005, 07:44 PM
I've been caught in the act of masterbation, but never anything worse thankfully. >.>

KoShiatar
09-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Now that you make me think about it, once I realized that someone was passing by while me and my boyfriend were making out in a car in the dark. But he mercifully pretended we weren't there.

Shoden
09-22-2005, 10:04 PM
this is giving me all sorts of twisted ideas.

Clouded Sky
09-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Am I the only one here that hasn't done something that would totally embarass me if I had been walked in on?

Dirty EoFF.

crashNUMBERS
09-22-2005, 11:42 PM
P.S: The first smartass to spam this thread gets a punch! >:O
And the second??

War Angel
09-22-2005, 11:57 PM
For a good deal of time, I used to have ALL of my, errr, fun out-doors. Since I live in the city, that means, errr... you know. :tongue: Oh, and public toilets too. :D I didn't get caught, though. That would mean jail-time or a hefty fine, if you get caught in a public place.

Now that I'm home, I don't care if I get caught, really. I try to avoid it, but I think the person watching would be embarassed a lot more than I'd be.

Winter Nights
09-23-2005, 12:43 AM
I had a roommate who used to have FREQUENT loud sex daily. I swear his girlfriend went beyond a screamer.

Then, I started dating my then girlfriend/now wife.. I broke my bed making it up to him.