PDA

View Full Version : ^____^

tranvanhieu
09-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Best team doesn't consist of strongest characters. I swear it.
If all all of your characters are maxed out of all factors,
I'm sure they have a long time dealing with Arena monsters!
I only maxed out for Tidus and Wakka (overdrive Mode Comrade),the others I let them powerful in attacking but defensiveless ,I add no Def Sphere and Mag Def Sphere for them(Overdrive Mode Stoic).
In battle,almost all attacks from the boss will fill three Overdrive bars to limit.It should be quick!!!
But what if all your characters are maxed out already?
Loner can be a great help. Yeah,fighting all boss in the arena one by one!
And Tidus or Wakka will be the best choices.
Set mode to Loner,have two others characters escape(or you can kill them) and all you have to do is to change weapon and wait for the bar to fill up.
You can beat any boss within 5 minute(even Nemesis).

Oh and I have a question ,what is your way to fight Jumbo Flan?
Banishing Blade doesn't work and Attack Reel only deals 9000 dam each hit,Bliz Ace doesn't better.So I use Anima's Pain,but it's a little too slow!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-21-2005, 07:59 PM
JUMBO FLAN TOP TIPS: first cast hastega and shell on entire party. then cast reflect onto one of ur characters. then have one character use doublecast flare on the person u hav used reflect on (u can use ultima but the animation is just too long n it doesn't do much more damage than flare). then just repeatedly use copycat to kill his ass (i think u may be able to cast slow on jumbo flan but only if u hit a reflected character, i can't remember if he's immune tho its been a while!!!)

rubah
09-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Doublecast+copy-catting ultima or reflecting->slowing jumbo+hasting anima are about your only choices.

Skyblade
09-22-2005, 03:07 AM
If you want to overkill Jumbo (and after a battle that long, you'll want to get 2 Magic Spheres instead of just one, won't you?), you'll need to use Ultima against it with a character with Break Damage Limit, 255 Magic, and Turbo MP (even with 255 Magic, Ultima won't always do 99999 damage to the SOB).

The Mad Dragon
09-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Wouldn't 255 str + celestial weapon do 99999 dmg to it?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-22-2005, 11:20 AM
no its immune to attack

The Mad Dragon
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Errr, well that sucks ass.

tranvanhieu
09-22-2005, 01:30 PM
THank for your help! Good way!
But you all forget one thing important.
I haven't kill enough Jumbo F to get enough Magic sphere (Yuna's Magic just about 120,flare deal 15000).And I think it is slower than Pain!
OK,since my Anima's magic maximum now,I'll use doublecast Flare for her.I just have to when Jumbo run low on HP and use pain to get overkill.
Thanks again ^_^

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-23-2005, 02:29 PM
the maximum u will ever need to fill a stat to 255 is 64. 2 in every battle makes that killing him 32 times (not counting the times when u get a rare item). but of course ur magic stat won't be at zero so u won't need this much anyway.