PDA

View Full Version : chun li

Craig
09-21-2005, 09:38 PM
i think quina = chun li because chun li has the pancake hair like princess leia but there are little hats over it and the little hats look like quinas hat

because quina really likes food and chun li and leia have pan cake hair and also i think that square like star wars alot and that they made biggs and wedge so capcom made chun li have princess leia pancake hair and then square made it so quina is secerelty chun li because of star wars

in one secret scene zidane says to quina what is your favourite food that isnt frogs and quina says PNCAEKS I LEK TEM IN ME HAIR and then zidane says what and quina jumps off into a waterfall

i think this ia because quina is secretly chun li and didnt want the secret to be found out

also my friends aunties ex boyfriends little sisters hamster work for square and i heard that is what square said that quina = chun li

Flying Mullet
09-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I think you got into your grandma's crack stash. :roll:

boys from the dwarf
09-22-2005, 06:58 AM
the only bit that makes sense in that is the bit where you said that sqare makes a lot of star wars references.

ThroneofDravaris
09-22-2005, 07:02 AM
Oh come on! At least Ultimate snakes post was within the realm of possibility...

WORST PARODY EVER

Old Manus
09-22-2005, 08:02 AM
I believe you

Mitch
09-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Is there anything to doubt?

Makes more sense than R=U

ScottNUMBERS
09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Its funny when people actually take these seriously. :laugh: