PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter

BFM
09-21-2005, 09:47 PM
What did you think of the changes made to the Breath of Fire Series with Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter?

Dreddz
09-21-2005, 10:02 PM
I dont like the changes done to it, but It still was good...............I aint completed it yet though, duno when Ill be in the mood to play, but when I am, Ill settle down and beat it....

The Last Ancient
09-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Great game, second best to 4. I love the environment of the game, the music is by the guy who did vagrant story, and you can hear it. I love this dark dusty world and the goal of the game is to reach this mythological idea called "the sky." The main glaring error of the game is of course it's way to short to add any real weight to the story.

BFM
10-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I liked how they changed the battle system, making it more interactive and putting more weight on skill and less on muscle since you don't get random encounters. Sure there's always the wyrm form, (GOD like power!) but abusing that has serious consequences.

By the way. Has anyone been able to steal the Dragon's Tear from Doover? :confused:

Pure Strife
10-02-2005, 08:27 PM
I disliked it more than I disliked having the dentist start work before the anesthetic kicked in last time I went to see him. I was expecting another huge story driven adventure, and instead got pixelated characters (one of whom just had outright disturbing breasts) running about hitting things.

It was pretty entertaining for about twenty minutes though.