FFX_fanatiq
09-22-2005, 03:25 AM
yes hooray is right!
yay me!
This was a very short game though...30hrs

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-22-2005, 11:16 AM
wana make the final boss uber hard?

get our characters tp level 99 (just 3) then use these characters in clouds party. when fighting the last jenova, use KOTR. then when u egt to the last sephiroth he will have 190,000HP. obviously not as hard as emerald or ruby but not an easy task.

oh and make it harder by not sing KOTR on the final sephiroth fight. :D

Carl the Llama
09-22-2005, 11:39 PM

get our characters tp level 99 (just 3) then use these characters in clouds party. when fighting the last jenova, use KOTR. then when u egt to the last sephiroth he will have 190,000HP. obviously not as hard as emerald or ruby but not an easy task.

[TR][TD]no its better if you get all the characters to lvl 99, i have done this and then gone in and kicked his butt not useing KotR (all you need to do is have cloud go in and use Omnislash, then dont do anything with the others (hell they could be dead if you wanted) and just mime every time it will kill him in 2-3 turns (its also a good idea if you equip counter with mime as you can counter his attacks and make it that much quicker)) i have never had a problem with him all it takes is a good use of the excelent materia at hand and a little luck

crashNUMBERS
09-22-2005, 11:44 PM
i beat it at level 65 with no knights of the round so the last speiroth(sp) was HARD took about an hour JUST for that 1 the ending was deep and i loved how cloud avenged himself
I beat it around the same level. Somewhere from 58-67. With no KOTR. And he's not hard. Beat him in two tries...

Cloud No.9
09-23-2005, 01:22 AM
beat him first try wit the same levels, no kotr or any of the chocobo needed materia or forest ones, or any of the level 4 limits.

this was my first rpg understand i had played through the first disk not realising i had to equip items and materia.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-23-2005, 01:49 AM
even with 190k hp he aint hard, 4x Cut and a few megalixirs and your done

Saraphim
09-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I did it on Lv99 on Cloud, Nanaki and Vincent with there ultimate weapons and Lv4 Limit Brakes. I also had Master Magic and Master Summon (I coulden't Master Enemy Skills)

P.S. How do you get White Wind and Chocobukul

Shadow Knight
09-23-2005, 01:55 PM
I beat the game at level 55 and no Knights of the Round. That was on my first try as well.

crazybayman
09-23-2005, 02:09 PM
I didn't get Knights of the Round on my last playthrough, either.

And he wasn't hard, at all.

Masamune·1600
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM

Actually, the algorithms that determine Safer Sephiroth's HP would result in his having 170,000 HP with three characters at level 99. It is possible for Safer to have 190,000 HP, though; the player would have to have one character at level 99, and have cast Knights of the Round on Jenova∙SYNTHESIS.

The strongest possible version of Safer Sephiroth has 400,000 HP. Under normal circumstances, he has 80,000.

P.S. How do you get White Wind and Chocobukul

The easiest and most ubiquitous method for obtaining White Wind would be Manipulating a Zemzelett, found anywhere in the Junon Area. From there, White Wind can be cast on the party.

As to Chocobuckle, it requires fighting a Level 16 Chocobo (found near the Chocobo ranch, but L13 Chocobos are more common here) or a Level 36 Chocobo (found in the Mideel Area). The Chocobo must be fed Sylkis or Mimett Greens; after doing so, using L4 Suicide will reduce its HP to the point where it will counter with Chocobuckle.

ThroneofDravaris
09-23-2005, 03:11 PM
even with 190k hp he aint hard, 4x Cut and a few megalixirs and your done

Wow, if you somehow had 190k HP, and STILL lost there would really be something wrong...

Hellza
09-23-2005, 06:39 PM
you beat the game in 30 hours you say? i seriously doubt that man.... specialy if its your first time through the game. Even if you don't get most of the materia or do any of the not needed crap, and skip what they are all saying (wich you wouldnt on your first time) then it would still take like 50 hours :/

Dreddz
09-23-2005, 08:15 PM
gratz....

Euan_hmfc
09-24-2005, 12:08 AM
I completed FFVII, taking in all the story and such, in 28 hours. It's not that long a game after all (game, of course it has hundreds of side-quests and things to do, I basically played straight through).

I was around level 58 when I beat it last week, no KOTR, no nothing really...

FFX_fanatiq
09-28-2005, 03:53 AM
you beat the game in 30 hours you say? i seriously doubt that man.... specialy if its your first time through the game. Even if you don't get most of the materia or do any of the not needed crap, and skip what they are all saying (wich you wouldnt on your first time) then it would still take like 50 hours :/

I was suprised myself but i worked my &*@^ off i was angry i'd lost my memory card for the 1st disk so i started over.Game was easy.

ffx=54 hrs.Hard.got all aeons

Winter Nights
09-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Not likely. I've gone through plenty of times and followed the story (the story, not all the side quests) all the way through and always finish somewhere around 30-40. FFVII is a pretty short game for an RPG.

=Angelus=
09-28-2005, 10:07 AM
try fighting with no cure/healing materia :p and only items
and just for kicks, try filling all your slots with counter attack, and 4x Cut

nik0tine
10-03-2005, 04:59 PM
you beat the game in 30 hours you say? i seriously doubt that man.... specialy if its your first time through the game. Even if you don't get most of the materia or do any of the not needed crap, and skip what they are all saying (wich you wouldnt on your first time) then it would still take like 50 hours :/It's quite possible, actually. I managed to beat Xenogears in under 60 hours on my first try, so it doesn't surprise me that someone could do this with FF7.

Holy_Aeris
10-03-2005, 07:33 PM
You completed it? Wow i'm happy for you........

nik0tine
10-04-2005, 04:06 AM
You completed it? Wow i'm happy for you........
Man, those periods just scream sarcasm. :p

Russielloyd
10-04-2005, 04:19 AM
Thats London people for you, right H.A? :p By the way H.A , i think heard you last night, man your loud! :tongue:

Anyways, well dont on completing the game, its been a while but i think i did it in about 40hrs. On my first attempt on a new ff game, i like to run through the game to know the story, The second time, i try to do everything on it.