PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Significance of...

ohyo
09-22-2005, 04:39 PM
The Wolf? Saw it several times throughout the film. perhaps Aerith's reincarnation through the lifestream? or does it have anything to do with Cloud's 'lion' motif? Am I completely off? It was kinda like 'where's waldo' to me the second time i went through. T_T

Shoden
09-22-2005, 04:47 PM
It is like Cloud's guardian spirit or something. It's kinda like symbolism, the wolf is fenrir which is the name of Cloud's bike the pattern on his shoulder pad and his earing.

ohyo
09-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Whoa Fenrir is like his 'familiar' or something; or is it just his 'guardian'? I've seen Amano-cloud, i dont remember fenrir being there. Was this something I missed in KH?

Shoden
09-22-2005, 05:51 PM
more like a guardian or a watcher.

Winter Nights
09-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah, prolly a guardian or something. Since FF7, nor KH, brings up any such thing.. Sounds like it's just something SE added for /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs and giggles mostly. So the movie would appear deeper.

BackRoomKid
09-22-2005, 08:43 PM
A post I made in another thread:

---------------------------------------------------
something i really liked, i think it's open for interpretation:
fenrir, or the wolf appearances
a wolf kinda symbolises a strong sense of independance and leadership, but often you see a wolf running with a PACK

Cloud kinda reminded me of a leading/independant "wolf" who didn't have his pack in the beginning of the movie (or during the 2 years)
but as the gang gradually rejoined, it made him "cloud" again, the one who leads the pack on

KoShiatar
09-22-2005, 09:34 PM
http://forums.daeya.org/showthread.php?t=1434

This should answer this question and some more, too. ^__^