PDA

View Full Version : Is that Whoopi Goldburg?!

Rye
09-23-2005, 01:44 AM
Have you ever saw an object that resembled or reminded you of a person, fictional or real? Or, maybe even that you reminded you of a member of EoFF? I thought my window resembled Whoopi Goldburg before, to give an example.

I think my window and blinds and curtains got possessed by the spirit of Whoopi Goldburg from Sister Act. Like, the blinds were rattling and they looked like a mouth, and the curtains are white like a Nun hat veil thing, so I thought that the spirit of Whoopi possessed them or something. If I were any crazier, I'd walk up to my window and be like "WHOOPI, WHAZZAAAAPIIIIIIIIIII" or something equally uncharacteristic of me, that's how much they reminded me of her.

My parent's wedding dish thing has these bells that look kinda like scary eyes, so if I looked at it quickly, it reminds me of my mental image of Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter.

RSL
09-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Not really a person, but there's a stain of some sort on the ceiling of my bedroom that looks like the head of a stereotypical alien when viewed from my bed. It used to creep my out but now it's sort of comforting. He's my roomate, my pal.

Shoeberto
09-23-2005, 01:50 AM
Not really a person, but there's a stain of some sort on the ceiling of my bedroom that looks like the head of a stereotypical alien when viewed from my bed. It used to creep my out but now it's sort of comforting. He's my roomate, my pal.
That's creepy :monster:

Whenever I see somethings presented in an indier-than-thou fashion, I think of BOU.

XxSephirothxX
09-23-2005, 01:55 AM
There's this guy who lives near my school that reminds me of Santa Claus, cause, y'know, he looks like Santa Claus. :p And he has a Santa Claus flag.

DMKA
09-23-2005, 02:06 AM
The internet reminds me of that empty lot we used to go to as kids that had animal body parts scattered over it.

Karl
09-23-2005, 03:23 AM
a lot of times when im tired i look at something and it looks like a persons face and it freaks me out, then i squit and concentrate and finally realise what it accually is, and one time i slept the wrong way in my bed and there is a mirror in the headboard and i woke upo and saw myself in it and i freaked out

GooeyToast
09-23-2005, 03:26 AM
Have you ever saw an object that resembled or reminded you of a person, fictional or real? Or, maybe even that you reminded you of a member of EoFF? I thought my window resembled Whoopi Goldburg before, to give an example.

I think my window and blinds and curtains got possessed by the spirit of Whoopi Goldburg from Sister Act. Like, the blinds were rattling and they looked like a mouth, and the curtains are white like a Nun hat veil thing, so I thought that the spirit of Whoopi possessed them or something. If I were any crazier, I'd walk up to my window and be like "WHOOPI, WHAZZAAAAPIIIIIIIIIII" or something equally uncharacteristic of me, that's how much they reminded me of her.

My parent's wedding dish thing has these bells that look kinda like scary eyes, so if I looked at it quickly, it reminds me of my mental image of Mad Eye Moody from Harry Potter.

This happens to me ALL THE TIME.

Levian
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Well, I do think about Donald every time I eat fried duck.

Chris
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Wesley Snipes reminds me of Grace Jones.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dxlnwx.jpg + http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dxlnxd.jpg = :D?

Dignified Pauper
09-23-2005, 03:50 PM
grace jones is highly androgenous

Old Manus
09-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I saw this guy and he reminded me of David Beckham

http://www.fanaticland.com/deporte/david_beckham/imagenes/db4index.jpg

Zeldy
09-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I dont look at something and think 'Gosh that looks like.. "
I just think "Oh, thats a toilet"

Alive-Cat
09-23-2005, 06:12 PM
My toilet reminds me of a toilet that I once saw in school.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-23-2005, 08:56 PM
surprising, that

Silmaril
09-24-2005, 11:26 AM
I have a pink showermat with pink fishes on it which reminds me of fishes.

Rye
09-24-2005, 01:20 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one to think these things. xD

Destai
09-24-2005, 01:33 PM
My computer monitor and my tv always remind me of each other. Sometimes I turn on my monitor and Im like, "wheres the remote"? and then Im like "whhhooooa"

Traitorfish
09-24-2005, 06:55 PM
There used to be a stain in the car-park of the resturaunt next to my house, that looked a lot like Australia.

boris no no
09-24-2005, 07:19 PM
in my ex boyfriends bathroom theres a mark on the ceiling that when you were in the bath looked like a ladies rude bit
:S

Karl
09-24-2005, 08:16 PM
Wesley Snipes reminds me of Grace Jones.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dxlnwx.jpg + http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dxlnxd.jpg = :D?
anything that doesnt remind u of grace jones?

Zeldy
09-24-2005, 08:19 PM
That mans ugly anyways :love:

My school reminds me of a Hospital.
Its all.. White.. and Green.. and our Blazers are Marroon..? so why not red?!