PDA

View Full Version : Help! Game Crash At Cosmo Canyon!

tl2e3le4f
09-23-2005, 03:14 AM
Okay the problem is when I go up to the observatory where the old man was. When the movie started, there was a shooting star and rocks floating around, but when that ended the game stopped. Tifa's eyes were blinking but nothing else was happening and I couldn't control my charactars. Can anyone help me with this? If anyone could tell me their e-mail address, I could send it you and you can help me pass that part. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

nik0tine
09-23-2005, 03:21 AM
Would it help if you had access to our bank accounts as well?

tl2e3le4f
09-23-2005, 03:52 AM
You can download it here http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L2C39I18M3VH073EE6YWLVBMN If you can get past the observatory part in Cosmo Canyon, please send it to drewandlee@yahoo.com

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-23-2005, 02:16 PM
sounds like either ur games scratched or dirty. if it's scratched then unfortunately thats it, no more ff7 til u buy a new one or borrow ur mate's. If it's just dirty u can buy an automatic disc cleaner. these handy little gadgets let u see ur reflection in ur discs and make them run so much smoother. they're about £5, not much and well worth the money

Skyblade
09-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Except that I have seen this problem before. The exact same problem occured in at least two other people's games that I know about: Very and ziggy. So I doubt it is just a scratch, because they wouldn't all scratch their discs at the same point.

Anyway, I helped Very (that was a while ago), but ziggy and tl2e3le4f (that is one screwy name :eek: ) will have to wait until later tonight or early tomarrow morning, as a PC problem is currently preventing me from running most of my games. If no one else has helped them by then, I'll download the files and get them past that point.

Crop
09-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Would it help if you had access to our bank accounts as well?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No I cant help you, its never happend to me.

tl2e3le4f
09-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Thanks Skyblade, I even tried cleaning the disk, reinstalling it, downloading other peoples files, and the solutions on the eidos site but it still doesn't work.

tl2e3le4f
09-25-2005, 05:43 AM
You don't have to send it to me anymore Skyblade, someone else has done it already. Thanks for trying though!

Skyblade
09-25-2005, 06:36 AM
You don't have to send it to me anymore Skyblade, someone else has done it already. Thanks for trying though!

Ok. I just got things working again (stupid weather is wrecking havoc with my PC. I've had 7 power outages today). I'm glad you got it.