PDA

View Full Version : Weird things...

Project G
09-23-2005, 09:54 AM
On the case of the uk versions of FFVII and FFX... Has anyone noticed that they have different names for characters than the original i.e. Ixions name on the back is Kitfox and clouds name is Nadim

Slade
09-23-2005, 11:50 AM
On the back of VIII's box Zell is spelt as Xell.

Dreddz
09-27-2005, 10:15 PM
indeed, very odd....

Slade
09-28-2005, 06:51 AM
I can understand the Kitfox and the Nadium ones because its possible to change the names of characters in VII and Aeons in X but the Xell on VIII's box always got me because the only things you can change the names of in VIII are Squall, Rinoa, Angelo and the summons. The only thing i can guess is that its a screen shot from a foreign version of the game where Z is written as an X and has the same sound or something along those lines. Either that or someone wanted to fool with our minds.

Skyblade
09-28-2005, 07:04 AM
I can understand the Kitfox and the Nadium ones because its possible to change the names of characters in VII and Aeons in X but the Xell on VIII's box always got me because the only things you can change the names of in VIII are Squall, Rinoa, Angelo and the summons. The only thing i can guess is that its a screen shot from a foreign version of the game where Z is written as an X and has the same sound or something along those lines. Either that or someone wanted to fool with our minds.

...Or, it's a typo... :shifty:

Braindead_Paul
09-28-2005, 06:45 PM
In the German version (and probably some other European versions) Zell's name is Xell.