PDA

View Full Version : DARK LIGHT

Project G
09-23-2005, 12:50 PM
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR HIMS NEW ALBUM, I HOPE ITS BETTER THAN LOVE METAL

Captain Maxx Power
09-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Meh. Don't like HIM. Never have, never will. Ville's on my hit list.

The new Taproot and Disturbed albums however...

Captain VooDoo
09-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Meh. Don't like HIM. Never have, never will. Ville's on my hit list.

The new Taproot and Disturbed albums however...

i dont like you even more.

i love him and im getting the album somtime this year.

RPJesus
09-23-2005, 06:07 PM
I'll quote... WoMI! Da da daa...

Gothic embrace said:
"as you may be aware of, HIM is releasing a new album called Dark Light.
and EVERYONE should buy it.

you can hear some brand new songs at:
www.myspace.com/heartagram

be sure to buy this magnificant album from the greatest artist of all time!"

RPJesus said:
"I know. My sister's a little weird this month. She'll buy it, so I don't have to. I can take the easy, cheap way out and sleep by her door, hearing every song for free. Or it's muffled, under her bed, but then, muffled? That's just HIM! A ha ha, ha aha..I don't get it.

Also, everybody just ignore Gothic Embrace. Don't buy the album, it's probably not worth it unless you want your eardrums burst and your head swollen to an incredible size so you can get out of P.E. .... slackers...

be sure to buy this magnificant album from the greatest artist of all time!

Fair enough telling people about it, just incase they're interested but your trying to sell it to them crosses that little line.

And one more thing. Did you put HIM in capitals because that is how it is ussually spelled, or are you a dummy who THINKS THAT puttING thIngs in cAPs makes it MEan morE?

Project G
09-29-2005, 11:52 AM
And one more thing. Did you put HIM in capitals because that is how it is ussually spelled, or are you a dummy who THINKS THAT puttING thIngs in cAPs makes it MEan morE?[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be in capitals because it stands for His Infernal Majesty

RPJesus
09-30-2005, 08:29 PM
And one more thing. Did you put HIM in capitals because that is how it is ussually spelled, or are you a dummy who THINKS THAT puttING thIngs in cAPs makes it MEan morE?

It's supposed to be in capitals because it stands for His Infernal Majesty[/QUOTE]
I know that. But maybe she didn't! Now, did you end my words with a quote but not start them because that's the way it's meant to be or because etc.? :rolleyes2

Traitorfish
09-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Fish: Hello Gentleman... All your Base are belong to System of a Down!
Goths: What you say!?!
Fish: You are on your way to bad music! Make your time!
Goths: Someone set up us the low-quality emo stuff!
Fish: Ha ha ha ha!
*Dissapears*
Goths: You don't know what you doing! Move Twiggies!

Basically, HIM 'R teh suxx0rz' compared to System of a Down, who 'R teh r0xx0rz'. Dark Light is nothing compared to Mezmerize, and it's soon-to-follow sister album, Hypnotise!

Captain VooDoo
10-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I got dark light and am listening to it as i write this. killing loliness is a great song