PDA

View Full Version : Help me I am confused..

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
09-23-2005, 04:45 PM
FFVIII:AC
This is the sequel to FFVII yeah.... Is it a ps2 game? If so is it going to be released in UK? (Square are releasing so many films/games based around FFVII its hard to keep up...) :rolleyes2

Dark Summoner

Shoden
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
AC = film. UK release... Easter I reckon.

Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core are sequels and Before Crisis is a prequel for mobile phones in Japan.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-23-2005, 08:36 PM
good job everybody thtz a wrap :thumb:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
09-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Thanks.. That cleared it up 4 me...

TurkSlayer
09-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core are sequels

Actually, it looks like Crisis Core is going to be a prequal centered around the events with Zack, Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa in Nibelheim.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-24-2005, 08:07 PM
why is tifa involved? jus asking, i know shes there

TurkSlayer
09-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Like I said, its centered around the Nibelheim event, and Tifa was with them. Besides, there suppose to be some weird love quad. Something to do with Tifa loving Cloud, Zack, AND Sephiroth. Or perhaps Cloud loving Tifa and Tifa loving the other two. Whatever. Its centered mostly around Zack, anyway.

krissy
09-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Something to do with Tifa loving Cloud, Zack, AND Sephiroth. Or perhaps Cloud loving Tifa and Tifa loving the other two. Whatever. Its centered mostly around Zack, anyway.

rumors right? unfounded, yeah? you're lying, please yes?

TurkSlayer
09-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Something to do with Tifa loving Cloud, Zack, AND Sephiroth. Or perhaps Cloud loving Tifa and Tifa loving the other two. Whatever. Its centered mostly around Zack, anyway.

No, I'm not. I got it from a magazine (PSM, I believe) saying along the lines of there being a strange love think between the four, and one of the creators stated: "People want this to be Zack's story. We will deliver what they want". I'm not sure if the second sentence is exactly right, but it was something along those lines. I have the magazine at my house, but it isn't with me here.

=Angelus=
09-25-2005, 02:19 AM
Something to do with Tifa loving Cloud, Zack, AND Sephiroth.
Tifa and Sephiroth?!?! Sweet......
just like how praying mantis-es are... Sephiroth is soooOo dead :D

Winter Nights
09-25-2005, 02:27 AM

No, I'm not. I got it from a magazine (PSM, I believe) saying along the lines of there being a strange love think between the four, and one of the creators stated: "People want this to be Zack's story. We will deliver what they want". I'm not sure if the second sentence is exactly right, but it was something along those lines. I have the magazine at my house, but it isn't with me here.
Okay, that right there would totally ruin the FF7 story for me. That's beyond fucking retarded.

TurkSlayer
09-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Hopefully my home computer will be fixed soon and I'll give you the exact article. Until then, that is all I can give you.