PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAUGH!!!! I MISSED THE SEASON PREMIER FOR CSI!!!! [spoilers within!]

Giga Guess
09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
What happened?!

Ceil
09-24-2005, 06:06 AM
The only thing I remember was that Warrick got married, and Catherine was disappointed :o I was pretty busy ;x Hope I see when it comes on ABC or FX.

RPJesus
09-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Well, I heard that Catherine was so upset that she became a monk and moved to Paraguay, abandoning her life-long dream of winning the Superbowl in just one shoe! So Warrick burned a bus full of travelling hippo-men disguised as French post-impressionists in revenge. But then Wally was mad and threw his friendly Chinchilla off a $60 building. But it was okay because the building was made out of breadcrumbs (why it was so cheap) and collapsed, crushing Wally to death. And the chinchilla was just a sock with eyes drawn on in marker anyway. But then Glorious Master Zeke saw what was happening and crushed the hateful town of newhampshire and all its ignorant inhabitants with it! The police tried to find the culprit Zeke Asakura but he was too quick for them and their short stumpy legs and so did smite them with a hammer of yeast! And the yeasty bits went everywhere! And... it was gross! And... and the whole town had to be white-washed to cover it but it didn't matter because the smell was so bad that everyone left anyway, leaving the investigation behind because they don't care much for their boring jobs. But then they were all hit by buses. Consecutively. But nobody minded because they were either dirty, dead rubble-people or painted yeasty bits. But the rubble-people did not like their new lives under the concrete. They felt oppressed and itchy and started a revolution! But, besides their dusty selves, Zeke was the only survivor and had already left weeks before hand. Before it had happened, 'cause he's a bit weird like that and he can do what the hell he likes with time so shutup! Time is his to do with as he wishes! And he feels the planets pain! And is not happy with today's interior design. Too dull, he says. So, he got his own paint brush and paint bucket, filled with some sort of painty substance. But he didn't want to get his massive quartz hands dirty, so he fed it to an Armenian child, as you do. But it wasn't really that funny and he was really bored so... he blew up the world! and it was really cool! But then the novelty wore off! and... he died! and some ducks laughed. But then they remembered that they had died also when the world exploded so made brownies. Yum! And their dog was called Yum-Yum and he smelled of opal. But opal makes God cry, and he cried and doesn't like crying much so he organised a cocktail party but nobody wanted to come except for Why Bird and Why Bird sucks! The name's not even clever. Now Arthuggle, there's a good name. LARF!

Giga Guess
09-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Well, aren't we witty?

MecaKane
09-25-2005, 05:38 PM
They found the tape of the guy who burried the other guy last season and think he might have had someone else working with him.