PDA

View Full Version : the dreams come tru..... here

_yuna_
09-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi everyone ….:)
I saw lately a great shot for ff12 and that’s makes me really so dreamful about this part …. I think its will be amazing cuz (fan) look so nice … actually he remind me of tiduse (I am big fan of him) …I was wondering...do u think this part will be totally different from all ff ?... Or its will be the same in things...like .summon … monsters... etc.
And if any one have some new pics for ff12 he can put it here its will be cool... :cool:
Waiting for ur replays... :love: :love: :love:

ThroneofDravaris
09-24-2005, 03:03 PM
...what?

Primus Inter Pares
09-24-2005, 03:05 PM
...what?

Old Manus
09-24-2005, 04:39 PM
...what?

Destai
09-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I get it : )!!!

Sephiroths Clone
09-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Well, then can u explain to the rest of us whaters?

kikimm
09-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Dudes. It wasn't really that hard to understand. At all. Just put some effort into reading the post, and I'm sure you'll get it. :p

Anyways, I'm hoping it'll be different from all the FFs, as I've been a bit bored with them lately. Not lately as in the recent games, but when I've tried to go back and play them, or actually play the old ones....blegh. They're not exciting right now.

I don't think there's been any new pictures released. Maybe some scans, thuogh, like the one Destai posted. I don't really keep up with all the media and info, so I'm most likely wrong. :)

Old Manus
09-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Dudes. It wasn't really that hard to understand. At all. Just put some effort into reading the post, and I'm sure you'll get it. :p

What

kikimm
09-24-2005, 09:57 PM
I don't know who I am anymore.

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 04:27 PM
this game will be totally differenmt from all the other FF's? No....

the plot=saving the world probably.

graphics=probably a bit better

characters=as Japanese as they come

battle sytem=FFXI

Girly flipping man hair=oooo yeah it;s buisness time

summons=yes

jelly beans?=no...*cry*

fat guy named cid?=very probable.

Vincent69
10-03-2005, 01:41 PM
i agree with Vaprice it will be like FFXI with some slight mods to bad there wont be any jelly beans though.

zbonks
10-08-2005, 01:01 AM
I hope it will be different. Well from what I've seen so far it looks like someone gets married and I'm pretty sure no one has done that in FF.

Hinky the Pickle
10-08-2005, 07:53 PM
I hope it will be different. Well from what I've seen so far it looks like someone gets married and I'm pretty sure no one has done that in FF.
Well I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
Cecil marries Rosa in FFIV, Zidane "marries" Garnet and Quina "marries" Vivi in FFIX and Yuna almost marries Seymour in FFX. I guess technically the first one is the only marriage that really counts, but it still disproves you point. :tongue:

Raven Nox
10-09-2005, 03:32 AM
Well I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
Cecil marries Rosa in FFIV, Zidane "marries" Garnet and Quina "marries" Vivi in FFIX and Yuna almost marries Seymour in FFX. I guess technically the first one is the only marriage that really counts, but it still disproves you point. :tongue:

It wasn't almost, Yuna and Seymour really got married. It's just that Seymour was dead, and afterward it didn't really seem like they were married, but they were. Well, I guess it could make Yuna married/widow, but I don't know how marriages with dead people work. I can't believe I'm actually using a spoiler tag for this, I never use these. xD