PDA

View Full Version : Where are the lv4 limite bracks

Anniexo
09-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I have cid's red's and Vincent but where is every ones eles?

Shoden
09-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Cloud's is in battle arena get 32k points.

Tifa's is in Nibelheim
Barret, Aeris and Yuffie... I dunno

Anniexo
09-24-2005, 09:56 PM
okay if you have everyone's last wepon do you need the limite bracks?

Carl the Llama
09-24-2005, 10:00 PM
[TR][TD]you can get clouds from the battle square, it costs 10 gp to enter the battle's and the tougher the battle handycap is the more BP (battle Points) you get. so if you get all materia is broke all the time it is possible (so i have heard) that you can get 32k BP straight away (with some left over) but remember you cannot leave to go to a save point or somthing like it as once you l;eave the battle square your points go back to 0

for barret all you need to do is first stop the train in coral on disk 2 (the huge materia quest) then you need to go to coral again and talk to a woman in the house on the same level as the in she will mumble something about her husband and then give you the limit manual catastrophe

for tifa you need to go back to her house in Nibelheim on disk 2 or later with her in the party and go to the piano and you remember the tune you played in the flashback well its that tune you need to play again and tifa will say somthing about that music (i think about the sheet music that she has but im not sure (its been a long time)) and you will gain her final limit manual (and one of my fave's) Final Heaven

ack its such a trouble to get areis... anyways first of all you need the buggy and you need it to go to into the Costa Del Sol (dont get off jus drive straight into it) then go to the port and bribe the sailor into letting you stow away with 100 gil and then when you get out you go down into the next screen and the bloke will let you ride the junon air taxi you want to get off just outside of town and then take the buggy to the place marked on the map at the bottom of the page. then you need to talk to the guy and he will be sleeping and in his sleep he will tell you how many fights you have been in you need the last 2 digits of the number to be the same like 411 or 422 or 99 etc then when you have fought that many battles you go into the guys cave and talk to you again, he will then wake up and give you Mythril (somtimes he will give you a bolt ring if this happens then go outside and fight another 11 fights and talk to him again) then you need to go back to junon and remember dont get off the buggy jus drive straight into it, then you need to go to a small shack (also on the map) and talk to the guy in the shack he will coment on the fact that you have Mythril and ask if you would like to trade for it (you dont have a choice you have to trade for it) your choices are a small box or a big box and as the saying is good things come in little packeges you should know what to do (the big box has a gold bangle in it and that my friend is how you get aeris last limit break Great Gospel manual
Note: if the man in the shack isnt there you are to eirly into the game you need to go back later

for yuffie its really easy go to wutai (on the map) and go to the pagoda where she fights her way up level by level and gets to the top level where she fights her farther after you beat him you will recive the leviathan materia and the final limit manual All Creation

cait sith doesnt have a forth limit

Hope that helped :D
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/267/map9ie.jpg

Max
09-25-2005, 01:43 AM
What are limit bracks?

Carl the Llama
09-25-2005, 10:31 AM
What are limit bracks?

[TR][TD]dont be so pedantic, you knew what he meant.

Skyblade
09-25-2005, 07:21 PM
What are limit bracks?

Exactly. And besides, he actually wrote "limite bracks", not "limit bracks"... If you are going to correct someone's spelling, at least do it properly.

daniel999
09-27-2005, 08:53 AM
its LIMIT BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!

Anniexo
09-27-2005, 07:08 PM
What are limit bracks?

Exactly. And besides, he actually wrote "limite bracks", not "limit bracks"... If you are going to correct someone's spelling, at least do it properly.

if your talking about me am not a him am a she and thanks for tell me that i yet again have spelled something incorrect

Carl the Llama
09-27-2005, 09:05 PM
if your talking about me am not a him am a she and thanks for tell me that i yet again have spelled something incorrect

[TR][TD]oops sorry, your sig and your avatar are very misleading :D

Anniexo
09-27-2005, 09:36 PM

[TR][TD]oops sorry, your sig and your avatar are very misleading :D

Well i am a tomboy (Girls who act like boys for them who don't know) so it's easy to be midlead