PDA

View Full Version : How did you....

Dreddz
09-24-2005, 11:56 PM
think the characters in FFVII held there materia. In AC they get absorbed into there arms. But how did you think they held them before we knew that. I thought they would put them on some belt or sumin?

Ceil
09-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Slots in their weapons and armour. There's a pic somewhere in the "If Materia was real..." thread of two materia in Cid's spear.

Cruise Control
09-25-2005, 12:45 AM
They go in their weapons, except Barret cause he keeps his up his ass.

Carl the Llama
09-25-2005, 12:54 AM
They go in their weapons, except Barret cause he keeps his up his ass.

[TR][TD]so THATS why he was always so pissed off all the time XD

DarkLord
09-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Ooh, bad thoughts! I must say this cant be good, now square's merged with Enix it contradicts itself. That can only be, uhh, bad.

Ceil
09-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Does it?

TheAbominatrix
09-25-2005, 05:50 AM
It has nothing to do with Enix nor does it contradict itself. Yazoo, Loz, and Kadaj are quite clearly different sorts of beings than the party, so I'm sure it has something to do with that. If we saw Cloud, Tifa, or the others absorbing Materia into themselves, that would be a contradiction, but that isnt the case.

Ceil
09-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Yeah I was gonna bring that up, but didn't know how to word it. I was gonna say "Spirit Children", but bleh.

But he's right. they're different.

Light Mage
09-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Light Mage:
"How do you think the people in the world of FFVII used Materia before they invented weapons and armour? I imagine a caveman using a piece of flint to gouge out some holes in his pointy tree branch-spear."

Carl the Llama
09-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Light Mage:
"How do you think the people in the world of FFVII used Materia before they invented weapons and armour? I imagine a caveman using a piece of flint to gouge out some holes in his pointy tree branch-spear."

[TR][TD]back then they probly didnt use materia remember that materia holds the knoledge of the Certra and so i assume that they have the ability to use it without materia and then the race of man came along (bearing in mind they got rid of the Cetra they must be advanced in some other way) so then they discovered how to exploit the knloedge of the Cetra through the crystal known as Materia and then they thought how shall i hold it and some boffin said "I know lets put it in weapons" :D and that my friend is how it came to be. KD