PDA

View Full Version : Most disturbing music video.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 03:34 AM
For me it'd have to be "Naked" by Marques Houston. No one wants to see you naked. Freak!!

Karl
09-25-2005, 03:37 AM
the backstreet boys and w/e the hell they "sing"

Shoeberto
09-25-2005, 04:00 AM
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist.

I showed it to my friend once and he made me turn it off half way through.

XxSephirothxX
09-25-2005, 04:02 AM
Some Sytem of a Down thing I saw with a guy in a hotel room with Jack Black. I think, anyway. It was fucking crazy.

Rose
09-25-2005, 05:22 AM
Any music video by The Darkness.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 05:27 AM
♪♪ I believe in a thing called love ♪♪

DMKA
09-25-2005, 06:30 AM
The video for "Knives Out" by Radiohead scares the crap out of me. ;__;

Rye
09-25-2005, 03:20 PM
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love (in a good way though) and Chevelle - Vitamin C, because it was just freaking CREEPY (also in a good way.) :)

DK
09-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Some Sytem of a Down thing I saw with a guy in a hotel room with Jack Black. I think, anyway. It was smurfing crazy.

That was the Foo Fighters.

And probably any of Aphex Twins videos, they're weird.

Jess
09-25-2005, 03:40 PM
The prodigy - Smack my bitch up.
"what the smurf?"

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 03:42 PM
N'sync!!!!!

That one music video when they are puppets and when they're hanging upside down without their heads exploding from the blood rushing to their head!!!!!

It was scary, and I was confused how they could do that for so long without being hurt. It was crazy they just......"were like bouncing up and down the walls again....WO-o!"

Flamethrower
09-25-2005, 03:52 PM
The video to "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam always made me a tad bit uncomfortable.

However, the most disturbing music video of all time would be "High Voltage" by Electric Six. Can't describe it, but it's easily the most bizarre video I've ever witnessed.

Zeldy
09-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Disturbing? All the r'n'b ones these days, I dont want to see half naked women.

Shoden
09-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ (original)

ripping his guts and stuff.

Destai
09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
The prodigy - Smack my bitch up.
"what the smurf?"

Shoeberto
09-25-2005, 04:50 PM
The video for "Knives Out" by Radiohead scares the crap out of me. ;__;
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. That's crazy on the level of Frontier Psychiatrist.

XxSephirothxX
09-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Some Sytem of a Down thing I saw with a guy in a hotel room with Jack Black. I think, anyway. It was smurfing crazy.

That was the Foo Fighters.

Ah, okay. I don't listen to either band, so I got them mixed up. That video was disturbing.

ZeZipster
09-25-2005, 05:00 PM
I like Mindless Self Indulgence's - Shut Me Up, although it isn't really disturbing. I found the new Blood Hound Gang music video traumatizing. I'm not going to bother looking up the songs name.

Maxico
09-25-2005, 05:53 PM
I have no idea what it was called as I don't listen to them, but there was by daft punk that scared the hell out of me. Evil Robot.

Oh and Evil by Interpol is pretty creepy.

Shoeberto
09-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh and Evil by Interpol is pretty creepy.
Is that the one with the dancing puppet? Because I was creeped out by that one.

Cz
09-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Norman the Interpol puppet is cute, though. :(

Knives out is pretty creepy, and Karma Police is actually quite disturbing in its own way. The Prodigy's video for Firestarter is sort of unsettling too, if you have an overactive imagination like mine.

EDIT: Oh, and Thriller. :cool:

kikimm
09-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Nine Inch Nail's "Closer" is disturbing, in a way. But also one of the best videos I've ever seen in my entire life.

radyk05
09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Nine Inch Nail's "Closer" is disturbing, in a way. But also one of the best videos I've ever seen in my entire life.I was going to say the exact same thing.

Dreddz
09-25-2005, 08:38 PM
compared to some of the stuff produced by Heavy Metal people. Thats a joke.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 08:46 PM
*COUGHmarqueshoustonCOUGH*

♪♪ Huuuuhuhunh!! Let's just break it down and let's get naked, I can take it no more ♪♪

As I said before, Freak...

KoShiatar
09-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Back then when "Human Behavoiur" by Bjork came out I was just a kid and I found it kinda scary, and really weird. But it's definitely not the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Norman the Interpol puppet is cute, though. :(

Knives out is pretty creepy, and Karma Police is actually quite disturbing in its own way. The Prodigy's video for Firestarter is sort of unsettling too, if you have an overactive imagination like mine.

EDIT: Oh, and Thriller. :cool:
Karma police had a video??

Zeldy
09-25-2005, 09:18 PM
compared to some of the stuff produced by Heavy Metal people. Thats a joke.
Well.. Yeah.. but atleast there is more effort into the Video than just dancing half naked girls.

Oh, Cradle Of Filths 'Babylon AD' was scary at first =3

Traitorfish
09-25-2005, 09:23 PM

I wouldn't call that disturbing. Bloody stupid and damn funny, though.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 09:35 PM
I once saw this Korn video where some animated guy was doing things to himself. Popped his pimple and ate it. Stepped on spikes. Did something to a rat...

krissy
09-25-2005, 09:43 PM
Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy, Windowlicker

DMKA
09-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Robbie Williams - Rock DJ (original)

ripping his guts and stuff.
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that one. I always thought that one was strange because it was just so sudden, and didn't fit the song or the setting of the video in any way. I especially recall when he rips off his gluteus maximus and throws it at skating women who start rubbing it over themselves.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 09:51 PM
I just saw the Karma Police video and like to ask. B. Mage, What's so disturbing about it??

Chris
09-25-2005, 09:53 PM
♪♪ Grace Jones - Demolition Man ♪♪In the video there's about 20 clones of her. >_>

DMKA
09-25-2005, 09:54 PM
♪♪ Grace Jones - Demolition Man ♪♪In the video there's about 20 clones of her. >_>
That does sound pretty effing scary.

crashNUMBERS
09-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Being grace jones and all...

Sephex
09-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Nine Inch Nail's "Closer" is disturbing, in a way. But also one of the best videos I've ever seen in my entire life.

If you think that is bad, never ever see the "Happiness In Slavery" video. The video shows this naked guy getting tortured in this weird machine. It was shot in black and white so the effects look realistic too.

Flamethrower
09-26-2005, 01:34 AM
I never really thought the video to Closer was all that disturbing/scary, the song on its own is much more creepy to me.

Markus. D
09-26-2005, 11:47 AM
though paying out the backstreet boys is what i wanna do.

i'd have to say Filthy Gorgeous uncut by that... frock and roll band *shudders* ewwww...

Mirage
09-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker, Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy. Much <3.

Captain Maxx Power
09-26-2005, 03:05 PM
No one's mentioned a single Tool video. Let me put it into context for you. I saw Poultergeist, I fell asleep. I saw Hellraiser, I yawned. I saw Aphex Twin - Windowlicker, and laughed until my sides split. I saw Tool - Skizm, and litreally almost crapped my pants. Seriously, they create some of the most disturbing, frightening and downright scary videos ever. Frontier Psychatrist? Gordon Bennett you people are weak!

Nasarian Altimeros
09-26-2005, 03:15 PM
No one's mentioned a single Tool video. Let me put it into context for you. I saw Poultergeist, I fell asleep. I saw Hellraiser, I yawned. I saw Aphex Twin - Windowlicker, and laughed until my sides split. I saw Tool - Skizm, and litreally almost crapped my pants. Seriously, they create some of the most disturbing, frightening and downright scary videos ever. Frontier Psychatrist? Gordon Bennett you people are weak!

Yeah, I saw that *shudder*

Cz
09-26-2005, 04:00 PM
I just saw the Karma Police video and like to ask. B. Mage, What's so disturbing about it??Maybe it's just me, but the whole scenario seemed like a bad dream, both from the viewer's perspective and that of the guy being chased. Add to that the claustrophobic atmosphere and the unexplained disappearence of Thom Yorke at the end of the video and it just feels creepy. But it probably is just me. :D

DMKA
09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
I've only seen one of Tool's videos...it was pretty creepy, but not terribly frightning.

crazybayman
09-26-2005, 06:06 PM
I was reading through this thread thinking the same thing......

Marylin Manson Videos can be pretty retarded too.

I don't watch videos much anymore, so there's loads I haven't seen.

I Don't Need A Name
09-29-2005, 06:56 PM
even though its funny. Blink 182-Whats My Age Again! they run around naked

theundeadhero
09-29-2005, 07:15 PM
I have the NIN tape that has all the old videos on it and they are pretty disturbing.

I was going to mention Manson's Tourniquet video until Tool was mentioned. I think they have it beat on creepiness.

Tourniquet is pretty creepy when you understand the meaning behind the video though. A man trying to create an artificial lifeform out of dead skin and other various gross things so he can have something to put love into. Creepy.

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Dave Mattews band, "Dream Girl" That dude with no face scared me.

Jack
09-30-2005, 11:23 AM
If you think that is bad, never ever see the "Happiness In Slavery" video. The video shows this naked guy getting tortured in this weird machine. It was shot in black and white so the effects look realistic too.
I like that video, and I think it's a intresting take on the song. Brings a very dark side of human nature to view.

I thought the The Smashing Pumpkins video for "Try,Try,Try" is pretty worrying, showing a Pregnant women shoot up heroin and then have a miscarriage, so she's bleeding all over a grotty toilet cubicle while she's high.

Crushed Hope
10-01-2005, 02:38 AM
Acid Bath - Toubabo Koomi

Yuber
10-01-2005, 07:23 AM
I found Soundgarden- Blackhole Sun's video pretty disturbing when i watched it. I was still pretty young when they first aired it, and all the dead smiles tripped/creeped me out. I'd like to download that video somewhere and watch it on shrooms.

Little Miss Awesome
10-01-2005, 12:20 PM

I read the first post and thought of this song! The video is terrfying, my friend had to switch it off when she saw the old man tortoise thing! The old woman on the drums scared me enough though :p

DK
10-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I knew that song rang a bell. That video was awesome.

KoShiatar
06-24-2006, 04:09 PM
I know this is an old thread, but let me revive it since a few days ago I saw what for me was the most disturbing video EVER. I don't know the band name, but the song should be called "The Eeel". It completely destroyed Happyness in Slavery in my top ten of disturbing videos. In it, you can see a strange, huge, worm-like creature being monitored into an aquarium. The water is full of worms and maggots and other such things and when the creature comes out, it has horrendous human-like heads, tentacles and other stuff I don't even want to think about, it was insane. Just thinking about it makes the skin of my head sting, which is something hardly ever happened before.

Shoeberto
06-24-2006, 04:42 PM
If a thread's as old as this one, instead of reviving it, just make a new one :p