PDA

View Full Version : Who or what do you think changed Yuna?

NightShadow
09-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Isn't it amazing how the Yuna (from Final Fantasy X) went from girly-girl to this Gun-slinger (in Final Fantasy X-2).But why tho? And I thought she'd never pick up a dangerous weapon in her life,where'd she learn to do back flips and jump high?,And why has her attiude changed from more postive to negetive?

Who or what changed her?

TheSpoonyBard
09-25-2005, 03:26 PM
I blame Rikku - she's a bad influence.

NightShadow
09-25-2005, 03:39 PM
I blame Rikku - she's a bad influence.

Rikku? I doubt it.She's not nice.But maybe paine,she does have a shallow attuide.

tailz
09-25-2005, 04:04 PM
tidus his disapearing

ThroneofDravaris
09-25-2005, 04:10 PM
I blame Square...

Destai
09-25-2005, 04:16 PM
So you're saying shes not girly girly in X-2? Anyway sh was pretty much the same except she just did whatever she felt like a lot more necause of her near death expierience.

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 04:19 PM
I blame the birds! And rikku! And Tidus!

she's just starting puberty and she;s going throuigh a rough time in highschool. Her grades aren't the best she could be doing better. Er, lets see, I think she's become blind as well. She not eating or drinking as much, she's becoming skinnier. I'm not sure if someone called her ugly...is someone teasing her? Tidus crushed her heart by dissapearing into the sky. She mellowed for days what else can one say? We need YOU public youth society to get Yuna back on her feat and with a new reality!~!!!!!

boys from the dwarf
09-25-2005, 08:04 PM
FFX-2 is smurfed up. that answer your question?

Ohhh
09-25-2005, 08:41 PM
NO! :(
anyway i think maybe, the outfit, tidus, love, fame, and all sorta stuff...
2) shes still girly but now with an new outfit and GUNS

rubah
09-25-2005, 10:16 PM
It's obviously rikku. It practically says it in-game.

Yuna hangs around rikku for two years; yuna is an emotional sponge; yuna gets told off by saying one of rikku's words, "poopy".

It's rikku.

* White Aeris *
09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
er...... i would have to say Rikku. Lets just hope she doesn't rub off on Paine..... now THAT would be scary!

The Filecreator
09-26-2005, 05:13 PM
er...... i would have to say Rikku. Lets just hope she doesn't rub off on Paine..... now THAT would be scary!

scary, bud fun! :greenie:
annyways, i dont think that they will hunt spheres very much if everybody turn into a "rikku" type of person :p

* White Aeris *
09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
scary, bud fun!
annyways, i dont think that they will hunt spheres very much if everybody turn into a "rikku" type of person
yeah they would just spend their time on the airship jumping up and down shouting "Poopie!!!"

boys from the dwarf
09-26-2005, 06:41 PM
i also blame rikku.

NightShadow
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
i also blame rikku.

Would rikku teach yuna to kill?.....NO!.Would rikku teach Yuna to Threat.....NO!.So how is it her?

So-Luna
09-26-2005, 10:36 PM
I blame Rikku too. But you got to admit befor she had the fate of the world on her shoulders and she was going to die but now she can just be a kid again the kid she never fully was beacuz of sin. Knowing that u r going to die dosen't really help a person be themself. But Rikku still really influenced her though.

TheSpoonyBard
09-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Yuna knew how to kill already. Afterall, she had just vanquished Sin and killed numerous fiends along the way. Rikku just gave her more self-confidence that enabled Yuna to release her true being that was suppressed by the traditions and regime associated with being a summoner.

Old Manus
09-26-2005, 11:00 PM
It's Square making her look like some sort of hooker so people would buy the game. None of this 'Rikku influence' crap. Same applies for the other characters.

Slade
09-27-2005, 07:38 AM
If you ask me, Yuna's girliER in X-2. All this giggling and such, very stereotypical, she irritated the bejesus out of me. The other two were cool, specially Paine. And i doubt either of them had an effect on her. Perhaps she made up a new her and is trying to stick to it. I have one thing to say to that: Give it up.

Karl
09-27-2005, 07:39 AM
how is she not a girly girl? like the only thing i remember about that game is that in the begining she was some pop star chick

Tai-Ti
09-27-2005, 11:04 AM
With a cousin like Rikku, I ant suprised she went to skank town.

FFX_fanatiq
09-29-2005, 01:18 AM
Who or what changed her?

A parody of a fantastic game

Terror of Zanarkand
09-29-2005, 05:47 AM
I blame the muffin man?

DMKA
09-29-2005, 06:25 AM
Time. It has a way of changing people.

Slade
09-30-2005, 12:04 AM
I blame the muffin man?
I'd go with that....

Roogle
09-30-2005, 02:03 AM
I think that the transition from the Yuna that we know in Final Fantasy X to the Yuna that we know in Final Fantasy X-2 was far too sudden. I would have liked to see flashbacks that slowly showed her coming out of her shell and starting to enjoy life a lot more, or even just some flashbacks of her training. I don't think the introduction did a good job of introducing us to the new Yuna.

As for what might have changed her, I couldn't say. I would suppose that it would be the lifestyle change that she was going through when she left Besaid. No longer staying in one place and living on the edge would really bring a person out, but I don't know if the change would be as sudden as it was for Yuna.

ffxfreak93
09-30-2005, 02:13 AM
ffx-2 is just GAY, the only reason i bought is because it was a sequel to final fantasy x
............well anyway i think rikku changed yuna from the cool summoner to a complete
slut :mad2:

Roogle
09-30-2005, 02:19 AM
What would you have thought about it if she wore the same clothes, ffxfreak93?

Her personality wasn't too promiscuous, but her outfit was.

ffxfreak93
09-30-2005, 03:18 AM
What would you have thought about it if she wore the same clothes, ffxfreak93?

Her personality wasn't too promiscuous, but her outfit was.

i would be kind of happy but with her different personality it would just kill it

Yuna Braska 19
09-30-2005, 03:34 AM
I remeber in the Calm video that Rikku said she needs to change clothes cause everyone in Spria wanted to talk to her.
And Yuna gets the change by her look and Tidus.

I don't blame her, Yuna is a good character along with the others.
But Yuna could not have fun when she was a Summoner so probly thats why she acts like this in FFX-2

Rinoa_Heartillly
09-30-2005, 07:15 AM
hmm.
1. Rikku changed her into a girl gone wild chick
2. Yuna was a skank all along
3. The depression of no Tidus changed her to have a personality change

enigma1234
10-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Because of the lost of Tidus thats why her attitude changed.
Her grief for the lost of tidus made her to decide to change her appearance and attitude. :( :cry:

Sad Picture of Yuna & Tidus
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/enigmaceres4ever/ff10_ending01_full.jpg

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-02-2005, 01:35 PM
She got hit on the head when she fell over after beating Sin. Maybe she has long term trauma.

One_WinGed_d3mon
10-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Isn't it amazing how the Yuna (from Final Fantasy X) went from girly-girl to this Gun-slinger (in Final Fantasy X-2).But why tho? And I thought she'd never pick up a dangerous weapon in her life,where'd she learn to do back flips and jump high?,And why has her attiude changed from more postive to negetive?

Who or what changed her?

my DICK

ThroneofDravaris
10-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow, I had no idea the swear filter allowed for the word ‘dick’.

I wonder what other penis related terminology it allows…

enigma1234
10-02-2005, 03:51 PM

Who or what changed her?

my DICK

SUCH A STUPID ANSWER

Gnostic Yevon
10-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I think it was the 'shrooms and booze and -- do they have drugs on Spira?

Theory:
After Tidus disappears, Yuna gets all depressed. Then Rikku and Wakka try to cheer her up. It doesn't work. She goes to that lake (probably has an official name, but for our purposes "Make-out Lake), cries for a while, and drinks liquer. That doesn't cheer her up, so she tries the local flora. That changes her personality to the point where she thinks it's cool to dress like a slut.

Theory 2:
It was Square-Enix. For the bling-bling.

NightShadow
10-03-2005, 12:50 AM

Who or what changed her?

my DICK

SUCH A STUPID ANSWER

lol :D

ffxfreak93
10-05-2005, 04:07 AM

Who or what changed her?

my DICK

STFU