PDA

View Full Version : Star wars KOTOR

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 09:26 PM
when I get intercepted by the leviathin what lvl should my character's be?

my main chgaracter is a lvl 8 jedi G, and 8 scounrdrel....

everyone else is lvl 14....that's probably not good but please help and tell me if I need to start over again.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-25-2005, 09:30 PM
woah, nvr seen tht in an rpg

HIK248
09-25-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't remenber what levels my characters were but these levels seem pretty good,are you having any problems with the fights on the Leviathan?

P.S. Get ready for a big suprise just before you escape

Vaprice
09-25-2005, 11:43 PM
No I just feel as if I am too underleveled. I feel not ready for the end of the game yet. I believe I haven't finished a part of one of the worlds yet. It makes me feel like I am going to be obliterated.

HIK248
09-25-2005, 11:50 PM
No I just feel as if I am too underleveled. I feel not ready for the end of the game yet. I believe I haven't finished a part of one of the worlds yet. It makes me feel like I am going to be obliterated.

Unlikely,the game isn't that hard,anyway if you don't have a problem with the combat on the leviathan you are probably ok,besides you have at least one part of the map to get and there are some parts after that too,and if i remember correctly you cannot go over level 20 in this KOTOR only on the second one.
Just do all the side quests you can if you are so worried about being outgunned

Vaprice
09-26-2005, 12:07 AM
thank you, it relieves me a great deal.

Captain Maxx Power
09-26-2005, 12:29 PM
thank you, it relieves me a great deal.

FYI I think it depends on the order you visit the planets. I'm pretty sure it happens on your way to Kashyyk. If you do all the quests and kill everything in your way, then you'll be ready for anything. KOTOR honestly isn't that hard a game. I even managed a solo-forceusing character on hard difficulty without breaking a sweat.

Traitorfish
09-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Bleeeeeep..... Posting when I don't know anything.... ha ha ha aha ha ha ah aha ahahahahahahhahahahhahab hgaha hahah yhahgasdg jksa....
I like KotOR... Very good games...