PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Moments In FFX

The Mad Dragon
09-26-2005, 02:31 AM
When Wakka gets angry at Luzzu and waves his arms in the air.

Hambone
09-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Is that if Gatta dies instead of Luzzu?

The Mad Dragon
09-26-2005, 03:03 AM
No, thats before Luzzu tells Wakka that he enlisted his brother Chappu.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Tidus: "they say he went to macarena temple"

Wakka: "macaLANIA temple"

Tidus" AIE!!!"

Cruise Control
09-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Tidus "Such thinking is very unbecoming of a summoner" LOL

Old Manus
09-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Where's THAT player going?

It made me LOL

Cecinda
09-26-2005, 09:38 PM
When the old lady is Besaid says, " Stay away from the summoner!"
And
[SPOILER WARNING]

When everyone comes out the Zanarkand dome and the FMV of Sin is shown and Tidus goes, "Dad?"

And the way Seymour's voice goes when he says, " By all means, TRY!" inside Sin. That just cracked me up. That and Daddy Sin.

Dreddz
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
when wakka wrestles Tidus in the water at the beginning, just made my mind wonder off some what.....

Carl the Llama
09-26-2005, 10:21 PM
[TR][TD]when Tidus and Yuna laugh together XD

Cruise Control
09-26-2005, 10:40 PM
The old guy was like "YOU HEATHEN" XDDDDD

Pouring Rain
09-26-2005, 11:31 PM
When Wakka was like, "We thought we had lost you guys there." xD Poor, poor children. Never laugh at nothing. And the fact that Seymour is overweight. He needs to work out. He is a fashion disaster! Lemme point out whats wrong with him.

1. Madman additude (Becoming Sin will make Spira better...WTC?)

2. Dangerously overweight (Go do the Special K challenge)

3. His nails (Dude, if they get any longer, he can be on "Ripley's Believe It or Not!"!)

4. His hair (Rediculous hair style and hair color, be more natural, besides, too much chest hair)

5. His vains (Nobody's vains should be sticking out of their head! Heck, nobody's vains should be blue! No way is he "royal")

6. His outfit (Like anyone would wear that! Besides, hes wearing a freaking dress! Crosser much?)

7. His shoes (Does he even wear shoes? I mean, like, he should at least wear some socks!)

8. His voice (Its just scary. Especially when he talks high-pitched)

9. His walk (Its like hes trying to strut down the carpet when he was getting married. Its not a runway, Seymour!)

10. His lips at the wedding (Now I see where Jose Conseco got the idea about why can't men wear lip gloss. You are a truly madman indeed, Seymour. Men should not wear lip gloss! You're not a woman, Seymour! So stop trying to be one!)

Any questions?

Hambone
09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
wow. He is not that overweight, and his hair is awesome.

The Mad Dragon
09-27-2005, 12:11 AM
4. His hair (Rediculous hair style and hair color, be more natural, besides, too much chest hair)

5. His vains (Nobody's vains should be sticking out of their head! Heck, nobody's vains should be blue! No way is he "royal")

4: He's a guado. They are supposed to have outragous hair. Seymour probably has the most coolest hair in FFX. That and its in the shape of what he turns into later.

5: Real life fact, our blood is blue. Check out your own veins. You will see that they are blue. "But why is the blood red when we see it pour out when we bleed?" It's an instant reaction from mixing with the air. Everyone's blood is blue until it mixes with air.

kikimm
09-27-2005, 12:32 AM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67370

It ain't that old. It's still usable. Go on. Click on the link.