PDA

View Full Version : Moved?

Spammerman
09-26-2005, 02:46 AM
HAs any1 ever moved when they really didn't want to.IF so when.How many times have u moved?

Karl
09-26-2005, 02:51 AM
i moved 4 times in my life, i love the end result, but moving aaaaall the stuff in ur house to a new house is sooooo annoying, theres just so much more than i remember having. (by the way, i just moved 3 months ago)

Spammerman
09-26-2005, 02:55 AM
i moved like 6 times.

red house ot red and blue
red and blue to yellow 2nd floor
yellow 2nd floor to grandma's
grandma's to yellow first floor
yellow first floor to blue house
blue house to yellow house
and im moving again so
yellow house to ?

Tai-Ti
09-26-2005, 05:51 AM
In my life, ive moved 3 times:
1: we move 2 streets away so me and my brother could have separate rooms, i liked this move, because if we didn't move, I wouldn't have met my best friend.
2: We moved up the street, and was renting this house untill our newly built house was finished.
3: to the house I'm in now, LOVE THE HOUSE! The best house I could want, but the location sux, I'm out of town, and away from alot of my friends.

Hawkeye
09-26-2005, 05:51 AM
zer0

Slade
09-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Ive moved 8 times in my life and always end up missing my previous place. But in saying that i always end up liking my new place. But to answer the topic question, the only one i really really, REALLY didnt want to leave was my big two storied house. My parents and grandfather built it so it had alot of sentimental value. But i guess its in the past now. That was about 4 moves ago.

escobert
09-26-2005, 06:49 AM
I moved several times when it was just my mother and I. We moved form apartment building to apartment building until she got married. Then we moved a few towns over. Then we moved back to Windsor where I am today.

Shlup
09-26-2005, 07:17 AM
I moved out of my grandparents house when my mom got married. We briefly lived in another city, which sucked, then we moved back and across town from my grandparents, but not long after that they moved away. They live about an hour away, and I moved out when I was eleven, but I still miss seeing them everyday.

Now I live an hour away from my mother and my grandparents with my fiance. We moved here for school and will probably move back when we're done with school because I miss being near my friends.

SammieBabe
09-26-2005, 01:02 PM
I've had to move a couple times.... Not once did I enjoy it, but it always came out better in the end....

Endless
09-26-2005, 01:08 PM
I moved... 5 times. Once when I was a few mnths old from an appartment to a house (same town), at age 3 (before my brother was born) to a bigger house in a different town. At 18, I started living at my grandparents' most of the time since I was studying in Paris. Two years and a half ago, before I got married, I moved out on my own (but still in Paris), and I'm currently in the middle of moving to a much bigger appartment, this time out of Paris.

Chibi Angel
09-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I've moved about three times, the last time I did I really didn't want to move but it really wasn't up to me. I've had some time to adjust so I'm fine with it now but at the time I was devestated.

Leene
09-26-2005, 01:22 PM
:save:Nope i have never moved^_^:save:

Shauna
09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
I moved once... :D It got me out of the box room I was staying in. ^_^

:love:

Yuffie514
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
i moved in several different ways, not just the house-to-house thing. i only moved twice since being in the States. i like it here and i don't ever look to the past. i cast them into the abyss.

Old Manus
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
We shall not be moved #