PDA

View Full Version : Seeking live CAKE bootlegs

frunk
09-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Cake is my favorite band of all time. They kick mucho ass live. They are also IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN LIVE FORM ON THE INTERNET.
This is why i have turned to you, The citizans of EoFF to assist me in my quest for live CAKE bootlegs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, if you don't like CAKE's music I really don't care, I'm looking for live tracks, not opinions.

TheAbominatrix
09-26-2005, 04:36 AM
Have you tried isohunt or mininova? Torrents would probably be the best way to go. If not, look on soulSeek (a peer to peer network).

Awesome sig by the way.

eestlinc
09-26-2005, 04:38 AM
try going to a Cake message board and asking around there. Not sure if I'm cool with these kinds of threads here, btw.

frunk
09-26-2005, 04:41 AM
Well I'm not really supporting piricy. I have bought every CAKE album that is out, I'm simply looking for versions of my favorite songs that I've never heard before. Besides, they don't make money by selling these tracks.
But if you feel the need to kill this thread, you're the CK.

eestlinc
09-26-2005, 04:58 AM
Some bands do support/encourage live bootleg exchanges (I don't know if Cake does or not), and we can discuss places to find such things. If someone happens to PM you and say "hey I got some for you, get on IM" then we won't know about it. Just try not to be so open about such things. :D

now carry on.

Calliope
09-26-2005, 06:43 AM
I miss M4tt.

Chris
09-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Look for yourself. I've found many useful Grace Jones things here! (http://www.musicstack.com/show.cgi)