PDA

View Full Version : Help: My levels are pitiful

muzzer
09-26-2005, 09:10 AM
i need any help you can throw at me my levels are like between 20 and 30 for each charcter :(

Mirage
09-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Doesn't matter. Enemies level up as you do. All you need is some good junctioning skills. You should have Tornado, Regen, Curaga, Water and stuff for 3 characters on disc one. Don't be a fool and give all your characters GFs and magic all the time, just stick to 3 at once, and switch magic and junctions when you switch characters.

Captain Maxx Power
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Yeah what she said. I have characters who have just reached Timber. I haven't gained a single level. I do however have everyone's second to best weapons, HP of over 2.6k, and other stats almost up to the triple figures. Then again, I'm a highly pedantic player.

crazybayman
09-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Exactly. Levelling up isn't the solution, as enemies will level up as you do.

Just draw 100 of every magic you come across. To do this check each enemy you fight, to see if they have magic you don't have yet. If they have magic you don't, or have magic you don't have 100 of, then draw and stock 100 of it. Do this for ALL magic.

As well, have your GFs learn the junctioning abilities first, i.e. str-j, elem-atk-j, etc. Then junction your magic to it. You will find that Tornado works very well junctioned to str-j, as it boosts your strength and attack tremendously. Have your GFs learn abilities like str+20%, str+40% and str+60% whenever possible as well, as this will boost your strength a lot.

As well, play the card game, as you can refine cards to items, and in turn refine them into magic.

This game is not about levelling. Its all about using the junctioning system properly.

muzzer
09-26-2005, 02:05 PM
i dont uderstand hoew wothout leveling up people can have fantastic anounts of hp and strength

TheSpoonyBard
09-26-2005, 02:18 PM
By junctioning good magic refined from items that are refined from cards.

For example, 100 Full-Lifes will boost your HP by 4,800, coupled with HP+80% will give you something in the region of 9,000 HP. Similarly, junction 100 Meteors to Str for an initial boost of 75, then put Str+60% for a Str stat of approx. 120+.

crazybayman
09-26-2005, 02:39 PM
i dont uderstand hoew wothout leveling up people can have fantastic anounts of hp and strength
By having your GFs learn the right abilities, which enables you to junction magic to all your stats, and your characters gain no exp.

If you use the "Card" command (learned from Quezacotl) to defeat your enemies, you gain AP, and no exp. Therefore, your GFs learn abilities, and you gain NO levels. However, with the card command, you have to damage your enemies extensively, leaving them with only maybe 10% or 20% if their initial hp, first. Only then, can you "Card" your enemies.

Therefore, theoretically, you could actually play the entire game without levelling up much at all.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-27-2005, 09:34 PM
refining magic is easier then drawing it. Trust me.

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
refining magic is easier then drawing it. Trust me.
Yes.
However, in the early parts of the game, until your GFs learn the refining abilities, you're stuck drawing it.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-28-2005, 09:05 PM
yea, sadly =[

boys from the dwarf
09-28-2005, 09:52 PM
level up more. itll stop the game from being stupidly easy unless you suck at junctioning.