PDA

View Full Version : Eyeshield 21!

Razael: The Angel Slayer
09-26-2005, 11:57 AM
I have just witnessed one of the greatest Anime's on this planet!

It's Name: Eyeshield 21!.

It's practically about Japanese high-school students who try to set up an American football team.
(Himura is the king!)

I have only seen 4 episodes and have fallen head over heals -in love with it...In one word: SUGOUI-YEH!!!!
It beats the pants off of that over-rated NARUTO (Thats right, I said over rated :banme )

The word on the street (The Japanese street of course) is that this series will do the same for American Football that "Prince of Tennis" did for Tennis....(And if youv'e never heard of Prince of Tennis...you should be shot).

So, with my little spiel on what I concider "The greatest Anime NOT named GTO", I ask: has anyone else seen this brilliant peice of animation? and does anyone know where I can get more? (I need my fix, man!)

FMA!

Later,
Razael :D

Captain Maxx Power
09-26-2005, 12:23 PM
...fair enough. Seriously though, I've never understood these wierd anime stuff. When it comes to Eastern animation, I prefer either large mechanical robots, techno crap, strange philosophical ideals, or over-the-top martial arts, preferably with people's heads exploding (FotNS FTW!). What I usually don't go for is stuff like this.

black orb
09-27-2005, 06:50 AM
>>> Yeah, Eyeshield 21 is great.
Another very funny sport manga is Mr Fullswing, one the most hilarious manga i`ve read..

Razael: The Angel Slayer
09-27-2005, 10:41 AM
I love all manga and anime....except for Damn, stupid NARUTO.

I recommend Eyeshield 21 to all people...even people who hate anime....I'm gonna check out Mr Fullswing too (Thanks: Black orb).