PDA

View Full Version : About Squareīs intentions.

Future Esthar
09-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Poll about Squareīs intentions.

Flying Mullet
09-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Posts before poll exists. :cool:

EDIT: You forgot the option "No and people spend to much time trying to analyze a game"

Future Esthar
09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
How to post them at the same time?

TheAbominatrix
09-26-2005, 08:31 PM
No, they didnt. But I'm sure that wont stop you from deciding that a particular shadow in Balamb Garden heralds the second coming of Laguna's secret wife's baby's cousin, saviour of the world of VIII.

Future Esthar
09-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Guys,notice how I post the question.
The way I post the question is important.
I donīt wrote it the way I wrote for random.
(Use your memory the most please).
If I had write "Are there secret things on FF8 only spotted by graphics" it would not been the same thing.

Flying Mullet
09-26-2005, 09:11 PM
No, they didnt.
Better?

Future Esthar
09-26-2005, 09:19 PM
There is a member who vote yes.

MJN SEIFER
09-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Yes they did!!

Even better!

Flying Mullet
09-26-2005, 09:20 PM
That's why it was "just about everyone" instead of "everyone".

Necronopticous
09-26-2005, 09:28 PM
More like JUST ABOUT HALF!

Flying Mullet
09-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Bah, that's just the bandwagon. :p

Future Esthar
09-26-2005, 09:45 PM
I agree with you MJN Seifer.
I can provide evidence for my choice.
But this time I would prefer that it was you presenting an irrefutable evidence.
Post a screenshot if you can please.

I saw the votes and we had a draw (without me) ah,ah,ah.

Flying Mullet
09-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Are you sure you're not Besimudo's second account.

Sir Bahamut
09-26-2005, 10:02 PM
If anyone but you had made this poll, I'd consider voting yes, since there are certain details in the game which most people don't notice(for instance, check out the static on the TV screen in Timber next time you play the game; you might find something interesting), but seeing it's you who made the thread, I voted no. ;)

G SpOtZ
09-26-2005, 10:59 PM
maybe FE should have his own forum topic called "CRAP"

...nah, even THAT would be a waste of space.

although i suppose it's possible that the designers decided to hide things... but only small things that won't make huge differences to the story line that would back up FE's insane theories.

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-27-2005, 12:41 AM
I voted NO. That breaks the tie. But in FE's defense, Square had a hidden meaning behind its name. All the worlds of Final Fantasy are in the same universe, and its shaped like a cube! Hence the name "Square". And Yuna is the baby of Kimahri and a shoopuf. And Adel is Rinoa's transvestite father. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!

Xaven
09-27-2005, 01:33 AM
IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!
Your mom makes sense! Burn!

I vote no. I don't believe Square was expecting anyone as devoted as FE to come along.

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-27-2005, 01:36 AM
(With Bugs Bunny accent) This means WAR!

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 11:52 AM
If anyone but you had made this poll, I'd consider voting yes, since there are certain details in the game which most people don't notice(for instance, check out the static on the TV screen in Timber next time you play the game; you might find something interesting), but seeing it's you who made the thread, I voted no.

That donīt makes sense.You should answer THE QUESTION and not MY SECOND INTENTIONS.

Who is Besimudo?

ThroneofDravaris
09-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I voted yes. If not, this past year has been a complete waste...

Destai
09-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Id vote yes since Im sure they do on occasion but Esthar will obviously just blow it out of proportion backing up a stupid theory.

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Two of them were to vote yes so we had a draw.
I will provide the evidence once for all.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Manythingsunnoticed.jpg

Those who said no clearly violates the script of FF8.

Flying Mullet
09-27-2005, 02:11 PM
*violates the FFVIII script while smiling*

Sir Bahamut
09-27-2005, 03:25 PM
That's odd. Since when did you start caring about what people tell us during the game? And since when did you start taking statements by random people in FF8 to be definite statements by Square?

Wait, don't answer that. I was joking; you never make any sense anyway ;)

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Thatīs not the thruth.
I allways cared about what people says.
But one should perceive when a statement is true or not based on the context.

And donīt say that the details were unimportant.There were details that enable us to make farfetched theories about the game.
Donīt believe me?
Then why is it that no one appears on FF7 saying things like that.On FF7 there were a lot of hidden details( I also played it ).

But on FF7 there is not so much secrets on the storyline as on FF8.
Yes,I also had theories on FF7 but they are just about four:location of promised land,the true villain of FF7(who is really controlling who in Shinra),True identity of the father and brother of Cloud and the "puppet family" theory.
However I found hundreds for FF8.

Considering that FF8 duration (considering sidequests also) is much less than FF7 a person should also appear on FF7 saying that.

Which means the guy is referring to storyline secrets which were far more on FF8.

Skyblade
09-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Thatīs not the thruth.
I allways cared about what people says.
But one should perceive when a statement is true or not based on the context.

And donīt say that the details were unimportant.There were details that enable us to make farfetched theories about the game.
Donīt believe me?
Then why is it that no one appears on FF7 saying things like that.On FF7 there were a lot of hidden details( I also played it ).

Yes,I also had theories on FF7 but they are just about four:location of promised land,the true villain of FF7(who is really controlling who in Shinra),True identity of the father and brother of Cloud and the "puppet family" theory.

Considering that FF8 duration (considering sidequests also) is much less than FF7 a person should also appear on FF7 saying that.

Which means the guy is referring to storyline secrets which were far more on FF8.

Oh, crikey, more theory discussion.

First, don't ever mention your FFVII theories again. Ever.

Second, I agree that there are some points in the game that are open to interpretation (I am the guy who was developed the theory that FFTA's Marche is a genocidal maniac. I do look into games and form theories). However, the interpretation must have at least some sort of basis in the game's reality.

Third, your "context" argument is total bull, especially when you relate it to your hundred insane ideas. You never listen to the context, you take a single point and make a theory around it, despite the fact that the game contradicts your theories at nearly every point. Also, you argue that things need to be seen in context before they can be analyzed for truth. Yet you just showed us a quote (which is apparently the basis of your reasons why your theories are valid) without offering us any context that it goes in. The guy might just be a crack-smoking bum who is so tripped out that he says things like that. There are people in real life who say things like that, but it doesn't mean that the Earth is full of conspiracy theories.

* White Aeris *
09-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Go Skyblade! but Future Esthar i don't really get what you are trying to say out of that one quote from a random guy.

ThroneofDravaris
09-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Is that the entirety of that quote? Because I would really like to know what that guys says before hand....

What FE has presented is, in itself, not enough to pass judgement on the Intentions Square had when that put that into the game…

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Skyblade,this thread is not to discuss my theories.
And yes,I base my theories on the Imediate context and even on further contexts.

The guy talked about having itīs hometown polluted.
He says no one spot the transformation when they look at it everyday.
But he realized it when he came to Balamb and saw the clear blue waters..
Thatīs when he says the upper quote.

Although this pollution subject seems unimportant to the storyline I already argued this:

ThroneofDravaris
09-27-2005, 07:10 PM
...Ok you lost me. How is this thread NOT about discussing your theories? You're saying that square put statements disguised as random quotes into the game; that counts as a theory.

The guy talked about having itīs hometown polluted.
He says no one spot the transformation when they look at it everyday.
But he realized it when he came to Balamb and saw the clear blue waters..
That’s when he says the upper quote.

This could just as easily be used to tie in with the game’s theme of memory than it is with a statement from square. It seems like he was saying (based on your…interesting paraphrasing) that as the water began to slowly change, he had begun to forget its original purity. This in itself can be tied in with Ultimecia’s final monologue:

Time...
It will not wait...
No matter how hard you hold on.
It escapes you. And...

Now, what is presented in that pic:

There must be many things in this world that fade away unnoticed

The lines seem to share a similarity, portraying the message that time will inevitably change everything within the world, and the changes will go unnoticed. There is just as much proof (ie ZERO) that the quote you provided links to Ultimecia’s final lines as it is any form of statement. Thus, as you can see, in the end it is impossible to tell what Square truly intended by those lines. Maybe it is some form of secret message, or maybe it was just something they through in there because they needed to provide dialogue for another f@#$ing NPC.

I seriously doubt you will be able to prove anything with this line, there just isn’t enough within it to properly support a well constructed thesis.

Christmas
09-27-2005, 07:47 PM
They might, but definelty not every hidden details so hidden that only you can notice every single one of them and relate them to something that is unrelated to the story.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-27-2005, 09:33 PM
and the mods deleted my petition WHY?!

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Because you are trying to hurt a person who honestly tries to state his theories which were a result of many years of playing FF8 unlike your stupid SARCASTIC THEORIES which makes no real sense.Because this person actually argues his theories instead of giving stupid subjective opinion like some people here and arguments like "Itīs a bug from the game".
Because he will use his head to argue instead of making fun of others and waiting for other "so recognized " members to think on his place.
Because he will not judge others quickly but consider their theories even when they donīt agree with them instantly.
Because if he sees a thread he donīt like he will not make a petition for closing it or deleting it or banning the author.He knows what freedom of speech is and will not prevent the people who like it to see it due to his ego.He knows that if he donīt like it he is not forced to see it but has no right to interfere destructively(mods,cids knights and admins are an exception) .He is not the only member on the forums.
As Squall says,there should be many reasons.

They might, but definelty not every hidden details so hidden that only you can notice every single one of them and relate them to something that is unrelated to the story.

How many more times do I need to post these?

By the way were had you been lately?
Go see the Mega Topic thread I posted.
I posted irrefutable evidence there.
Then Skyblade comes and APPARENTLY refutes it.
I made another irrefutable argument.
Skyblade appears and argue.
I counter argue with another irrefutable argument.
Skyblade never really refuted my argument.He just add things to my theory that I hadnīt noted before.
Strangely no one posted anymore.
They thought they had win but they forgot to see my last post.It has a lot of physics.
Post there Unknowns,please.
Itīs the only thread in which I had irrefutable evidence.

It seems like he was saying (based on your…interesting paraphrasing) that as the water began to slowly change, he had begun to forget its original purity. This in itself can be tied in with Ultimecia’s final monologue:

Quote:
Time...
It will not wait...
No matter how hard you hold on.
It escapes you. And...

Now, what is presented in that pic:

Quote:
There must be many things in this world that fade away unnoticed

The lines seem to share a similarity, portraying the message that time will inevitably change everything within the world, and the changes will go unnoticed.

Agreed completely.

If this is true,if time slowly change things then another ever more interesting conclusion can be taken here.

By the way,the quote from the man at Balamb clearly says that there were many hidden things on the world of FF8.
And the pollution subject is one of these.
This guy must had travelled around the world and found these secrets.

Skyblade
09-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Because you are trying to hurt a person who honestly tries to state his theories which were a result of many years of playing FF8 unlike your stupid SARCASTIC THEORIES which makes no real sense.Because this person actually argues his theories instead of giving stupid subjective opinion like some people here and arguments like "Itīs a bug from the game".
Because he will use his head to argue instead of making fun of others and waiting for other "so recognized " members to think on his place.
Because he will not judge others quickly but consider their theories even when they donīt agree with them instantly.
Because if he sees a thread he donīt like he will not make a petition for closing it or deleting it or banning the author.He knows what freedom of speech is and will not prevent the people who like it to see it due to his ego.He knows that if he donīt like it he is not forced to see it but has no right to interfere destructively(mods,cids knights and admins are an exception) .He is not the only member on the forums.
As Squall says,there should be many reasons.

How many more times do I need to post these?

By the way were had you been lately?
Go see the Mega Topic thread I posted.
I posted irrefutable evidence there.
Then Skyblade comes and APPARENTLY refutes it.
I made another irrefutable argument.
Skyblade appears and argue.
I counter argue with another irrefutable argument.
Skyblade never really refuted my argument.He just add things to my theory that I hadnīt noted before.
Strangely no one posted anymore.
They thought they had win but they forgot to see my last post.It has a lot of physics.
Post there Unknowns,please.
Itīs the only thread in which I had irrefutable evidence.

To be edited.

You were doing ok up until the end of the bold section. I don't really think you argue your theories, since arguing would imply at least an attempted use of logic.

Anyway, I never posted in the other one after that because there was no point. I couldn't get the videos you linked to to work, and I'm way too lazy to go try to hunt down a save file near those videos. So, since I can't see the videos, I can't refute your claims (since using common sense doesn't get through to you), and there was no point in going on.

Also, nothing you have ever presented has been irrefutible in the eyes of anyone except yourself.

G SpOtZ
09-27-2005, 10:41 PM
FE used the word "irrefutable" so many times that i don't know what it means anymore. although i was never sure of his definition of it in the first place. what's so irrefutable about ur evidence?

Winter Nights
09-27-2005, 10:44 PM
I vote yes, but not in the way you think.

Skyblade
09-27-2005, 10:54 PM
what's so irrefutable about ur evidence?

Future Esthar says it is irrefutable, so it must be fact.

Something along those lines, I think.

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Also, nothing you have ever presented has been irrefutible in the eyes of anyone except yourself.

Yes it has.
The ones on the Mega Topic.

I provided evidence on my claim.
This evidence was irrefutable.
You tried to refute it but with no success.
You even help to confirm my theory.
No one refuted the EVIDENCE yet.
People just stopped posting for no reason.
If the Lunar cry is coming then the grav. force generated by the monsters will create tidal waves flooding the continent.
Also,the FMV in which the monsters hit the atmosphere and spread over the Pandora goes next to the one in which they already hitted the atmosphere on Galbadiaīs direction.This is strange,at least.
Events on Space were a good example of these hidden details.

I have Bink Video to see the files and another tool to extract them.
I can put them as an attachement if you wanna.

G SpOtZ
09-27-2005, 11:28 PM
YOU don't have good enough evidence to say that ur theory is true though. therefore, it IS refutable, knowing that the mega topic theory is sooo random, saying that while they were in space, they time travelled?
everybody came up with wonderful explainations to argue with ur false theory. maybe ur just not man enough to admit it, but u were WRONG. people came up with better evidence that disproved ur theory. i don't see what's so irrefutable about it.

Future Esthar
09-27-2005, 11:46 PM
People donīt provide wonderful explanations for anything.
The tidal wave theory just posed more problems which can only be solved by my theory.
Why donīt you admit I am right on that one?
Because itīs farfetched?
It turns out to be a subjective opinion then.
EDIT:Also,dark colors just donīt turn to light colors all of a sudden.
So the water channel is really there.

G SpOtZ
09-28-2005, 12:23 AM
says who?
i've seen tiny little fmv errors all over the place, and it's very very possible, that the blue just happened to carry the color of water over the color of land. it's an fmv, which means it's part of a game, and it's not a sharp image. it's soo possible but i don't understand how ur trying to argue with it. on the mega topic you also stated that the "only explaination" is that they time travelled, but there's been things stated that prove that wrong.
1) if they time travelled, did the lunar cry that they witnissed NOT happen? did the witness one from the past or something?
2) you cannot assume that there was water around the peninsula at that time. there's no evidence from the game that actually says or shows the water covering that area of the peninsula.
3) why would the lunar base in space randomly time travel?
4) that means the adel tomb that they were near wouldn't have been there at the time if they time travelled.
5) rinoa (posessed) unlocked both of the seals on the tomb, and adel got caught into the lunar cry that was towards the lunatic pandora. adel was then brought into the lunatic pandora when it fell there. so did that happen in the past? because if you say so, that's impossible since there is evidence from the game that says adel was put into the tomb in space a long time ago and STAYED THERE until rinoa let it go.
probably more to come, but i'm just too lazy to think about it.

Skyblade
09-28-2005, 02:30 AM
but i'm just too lazy to think about it.

Right there. That's why I stopped posting in it. It's not worth it and Future Esthar won't listen to reason anyway.

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Well,thatīs your opinion.

1)Yes,they witness one from the past.
2)The evidence is shown on the very FMV.Since there is no water on the present then they were on another time(in which there is water.
3)Every vehicle time travel when they pass a certain dome boundary over Esthar.
The vehicles were created by Adel and some Eliminators(cyborg Esthar soldiers).
They program the vehicles with an internal mapping which identifies the places in which they should time travel.Itīs kinda like a GPS.
However this remains as a government secret.Civils donīt knew about it.
This can be seen on Ragnarok which has automatic pilot.
4)One would argue that Adelīs tomb was created by civilians to contain Adel so it canīt time travel.
However the Ragnaroks were created by Adel and they time travel.They form a rigid body with the Tomb which enables it to time travel with them.
So Adelīs tomb is also there.
5)This one would require me to proceed with the Mega Topic thread (it has a continuation,do you remember?).This one is complicated.
I will try to resume.
Basically,the space suits people dress were also creatd by Adel.So they also had a GPS and they time travel when they pass a boundary.
You know,they canīt go out without a space suit.
Basically there is no moon.What we see is really Earth but on another era.
A glaciar era.The white surface of the "moon" is snow and the grey surface is ice (frozed oceans) like the ones we see on Winter
Island.
There is a vulcan somewere on this planet that is going to erupt.
The lava from this vulcan would turn ice into water which would concentrate on the middle.
Letīs now consider the "Galbadia" and "moon" eras.
Lunatic Pandora also existed on these eras.
On "Galbadia" the Pandora was near the surface and itīs transparent property is activated(remember seeing it when Zell falls on the Memorial?) so the Pandora is not seen.
On "moon" the same thing happens.
However the Pandora here is near the surface.
All the monsters on Esthar were sucked by the Pandora there.
The Pandora sends them to the Pandora on another era,the "moon".
On the "moon" all the "Esthar" monsters disembarks from the Pandora into the water.
At the same time the lava is sucked to the Pandora along with the water.
The lava transports fire resistant monsters which were born on the "moon" era.
As soon as the lava with the monsters get inside the Pandora it sends those to the Pandora of the "Galbadia" era.This is the exact moment were the
flood of monsters were bright.Then the Pandora goes to deep space and throws all the monsters to the Earth.
The Pandora of the "moon" then goes to Space higher than the orbital circle of Adelīs tomb.
After that many different eruptions will take place.One of these is sucked to the Pandora throwing Adelīs tomb on itīs direction.As soon as the tomb enters the Pandora it time travels to the "present" era (Esthar).
The Pandora of the "moon" probably generated a spotlight hologram to made it look like the Tomb was falling straight on Earth.
But since the pandora of the "moon" is on Space and the Pandora of the "present" is on land near Tearīs Point the Tomb will not be inside the Pandora of the "present" after time traveling.It will appear suddenly on midair and then will fall to the Pandora.Thatīs what we see on one of the FMVīs.
Also,there is no monsters over the Pandora.It is the holographic projection of an holographic dome that exists over Esthar.
To explain how we see the moon and the Earth at the same time is difficult.
Maybe some other time.

Ceil
09-28-2005, 03:03 AM
Just about every video game/movie/piece of software has inside jokes coded in by members of the staff. Adobe Photoshop has many famous easter eggs, and even DBZ has it's references to John Belushi, as Akira Toriyama is a fan of the pun. Square and Final Fantasy are no different.

For the record, such "secrets" are called 'Easter Eggs' in the programming world.

G SpOtZ
09-28-2005, 03:40 AM

2)The evidence is shown on the very FMV.Since there is no water on the present then they were on another time(in which there is water.
They program the vehicles with an internal mapping which identifies the places in which they should time travel.Itīs kinda like a GPS.
4)One would argue that Adelīs tomb was created by civilians to contain Adel so it canīt time travel.
However the Ragnaroks were created by Adel and they time travel.They form a rigid body with the Tomb which enables it to time travel with them.
5)This one would require me to proceed with the Mega Topic thread (it has a continuation,do you remember?).This one is complicated.
I will try to resume.
Basically,the space suits people dress were also creatd by Adel.So they also had a GPS and they time travel when they pass a boundary.
A glaciar era.The white surface of the "moon" is snow and the grey surface is ice (frozed oceans) like the ones we see on Winter
Island.
The lava from this vulcan would turn ice into water which would concentrate on the middle.
On "Galbadia" the Pandora was near the surface and itīs transparent property is activated(remember seeing it when Zell falls on the Memorial?) so the Pandora is not seen.
On the "moon" all the "Esthar" monsters disembarks from the Pandora into the water.
As soon as the lava with the monsters get inside the Pandora it sends those to the Pandora of the "Galbadia" era.This is the exact moment were the
flood of monsters were bright.Then the Pandora goes to deep space and throws all the monsters to the Earth.
The Pandora of the "moon" then goes to Space higher than the orbital circle of Adelīs tomb.
After that many different eruptions will take place.One of these is sucked to the Pandora throwing Adelīs tomb on itīs direction.As soon as the tomb enters the Pandora it time travels to the "present" era (Esthar).
The Pandora of the "moon" probably generated a spotlight hologram to made it look like the Tomb was falling straight on Earth.
But since the pandora of the "moon" is on Space and the Pandora of the "present" is on land near Tearīs Point the Tomb will not be inside the Pandora of the "present" after time traveling.It will appear suddenly on midair and then will fall to the Pandora.Thatīs what we see on one of the FMVīs.
Also,there is no monsters over the Pandora.It is the holographic projection of an holographic dome that exists over Esthar.
Maybe some other time.
i wonder if anybody read that?
i kind of just laughed half way through and couldn't read anymore because i might get the urge to start flaming lmao.
but i'll keep appropriate by saying....
You've got quite... an imagination... lmao...

i can't take this seriously anymore hahaha... there's sooo many flaws in that whole ESSAY you just wrote for us that it'd take me a whole month to completely prove you wrong, but it'd be done for sure. hahah...

ThroneofDravaris
09-28-2005, 10:06 AM
and the mods deleted my petition WHY?!

Because you’re a horrible, spiteful person that only seeks to ruin FE so people will like you, which didn’t really work out if I remember the posts you received in that thread correctly…

Agreed completely.

If this is true,if time slowly change things then another ever more interesting conclusion can be taken here.

By the way,the quote from the man at Balamb clearly says that there were many hidden things on the world of FF8.
And the pollution subject is one of these.
This guy must had travelled around the world and found these secrets.

…
…
…

Yeah, ok you picked up on the wrong part of my post. The main point I was trying to get across was that there are unlimited ways to interpret the multitude of non-essential lines within the game, thus without any real evidence it is impossible to state that ‘that definitely means this…”. The man himself does NOT say that there are many hidden things in the world, he is saying that many things change without people noticing. It is also evident that this man has NOT traveled the world, since he does not realize that the colour of the water within his home town is any different to that of the outside world. He can’t possibly have seen THAT much of the world if he has just come to the realization after seeing the water within Balamb…

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 12:37 PM
FE. Go look at the obel lake penninsula in the game. The ground is the same elevation all the way out, from the shore of the lake, out to the end where you talk to the shadow. Therefore, if what you call the "channel" was flooded, then everthing else, including the penninsula where you talk to the shadow, would be flooded. Therefore, its not flooded, and there's no reason to believe they time travelled.

Man, you are a fool. To think that all these silly points must mean something so concrete that they can mean only one thing, when really, they are really open to many interpretations, and have many reasons behind them. No one else here is stupid enough to research these little details, and try to find hidden meaning behind them. We all enjoy the game, and realize that being a PS1 game, it is certainly NOT a perfect piece of software that has zero flaws and no programming conviences, but is very prone to graphical inaccuracies. As well, it is very prone to random things tossed into the dialogue, to fill gaps in the storyline, and just create a line for some background character to say. Or these lines could mean many other things, and not necessarily "OMG IT DEFINITELY MEANS SQUARE PUT HIDDEN MEANING INTO IT, THERE'S A CONSPIRACY IN THE FFVIII WORLD!!!1"

The reason why everyone stopped refuting your stupid MEGA IMPORTANT BULL$Hit is because its pointless, and a waste of time arguing with you over this nonesense. Its like getting into an argument with a five year old over who has nicer crayons. Or like trying to sell pig$hit to a farmer. Completely pointless.

And reading that last post of yours is a complete waste of time.

MJN SEIFER
09-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Trust me Sqaure DO put hidden things in. And Why don't you people READ Future's post, They make sense to me!

ThroneofDravaris
09-28-2005, 12:48 PM
They make sense, but they are rather improbable and most of the time, impossible to prove.

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 12:50 PM
OK, I did just read that "essay", and I must say, you are a complete fool to believe such things. If the creators of the game went out of their way to create such an explanation to how and why the whole Lunar Cry happened, why would they keep it a secret? As well, why are you the ONLY one to figure it out?

If they did create the game with this in mind, don't you think they would have focused on the fact that when travelling into space (they did make a big deal of this), they would have also made a big deal of the fact that they travelled into time?

The answer to my above questions, is that NONE OF YOUR SO CALLED "THEORIES" ARE TRUE.

Honestly, if you have spent "many" years playing FFVIII, and coming up with these pointless theories, maybe you should take a long look at yourself, and get a life.

Trust me Sqaure DO put hidden things in. And Why don't you people READ Future's post, They make sense to me!
I read it, it can make sense (based on ingame graphics), but is highly unprobable, and impossible to prove (as Throne of Dravaris said), as there could be an infinite amount of other reasons behind it. Why would Square waste their time on this, and not make any mention of it in the game? If Square spent the same amount of time FE spent on analyzing FFVIII, they could have released FFXII, and FFXIII by now.

Christmas
09-28-2005, 01:09 PM

I will try to resume.
Island.
Maybe some other time.

Nice story.With just one little FMV is enough to make you think of all this. But it is not enough to prove all this especially the "era" thing, and pls dun mention the space suit and vehicles since the FMV did not prove any of that.

I have a simple explaination to this.

IF the lunar cry is heading towards Galbadia, meaning monsters will flood the Galbadian continents.

Galbadians are the one who control the Lunatic Pandora to generate artificial lunar cry, will they be crazy enough to let monsters to drop onto their own homes and destroy themselves?

The Lunatic Pandora can generate artificial lunar cries, there is no telling what another functions the pandora can do about the lunar cries.

So the Galbadia uses the special functions in the Pandora to generate the monsters waves towards Esthar when it reaches the planet.

Look, there is also a Zone wannabe and a Quistis/Rinoa admirer in Timber when you revisit it. Does that also link a lot to the storyline?

And pls keep your FF VII theories to yourself.

MJN SEIFER
09-28-2005, 01:22 PM
As I study writing storys myself (Films, Games etc) What Future and I are "acusing" Sqaure of is very factual, Writers do things like that.

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 02:18 PM
In fact your argument will just help to proof my theory.
Rocks degenerates with time.So even if the elevation is the same it will not be on the future.
So even if Skyblade is right and the monsters generates tidal waves they will not produce that flood due to your argument.
Unless we are seeing an era in which the elevation differs,of course.
So,
1-The channel cannot exist since the elevation is the same.
2-We see a channel from Space.
Conclusion1-The elevation is not the same when they were on Space.
Conclusion2-This discrepancy means that they time travelled since rocks degenerate with time(erosion).

Many thanks for showing that Skybladeīs arguments werenīt enough to refute my theory.

Are you referring to post 43?

ThroneofDravaris
09-28-2005, 02:22 PM
As I study writing storys myself (Films, Games etc) What Future and I are "acusing" Sqaure of is very factual, Writers do things like that.

Hmmm, since you seem to know what exactly Future Esthar is talking about, perhaps you could explain it to us…

Anyway, whether or not Square puts secret messages into its games is not the issue here. This issue is whether the quote provided by Future Esthar is one of these ‘secret messages’ and what I (and almost everyone else here) am saying, is that this cannot be proven with the information that has been presented thus far. I have no idea what he is trying to say about the Moon though; as far as I can tell it’s kind of off topic…

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Rocks degenerates with time.So even if the elevation is the same it will not be on the future.
So even if Skyblade is right and the monsters generates tidal waves they will not produce that flood due to your argument.
So,
Conclusion2-This discrepancy means that they time travelled since rocks degenerate with time(erosion).
Rocks will erode, but over hunders of thousands, or millions of years. ARe you saying they travelled that far into time? If this were the case, we'd see even more differences.

Christmas
09-28-2005, 02:33 PM
In fact your argument will just help to proof my theory.
So,

Many thanks for showing that Skybladeīs arguments werenīt enough to refute my theory.

Ok, I really have no idea what you are talking about this time. What had rocks do with the whole thing this time?

Maybe we really need someone that understand to explain this.

ThroneofDravaris
09-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Seriously, is ANYONE debating the original topic of this thread? Because if not tell me and I won’t waste any more time here…

Flying Mullet
09-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Future Esthar, you do realize that this is just a game, thus making it fiction, so that there is no right or wrong, only opinion, right?

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 02:53 PM
This is going off topic of course.

I already know that the guy says that some things will change with time and be unnoticed.

To crazybayman-
No one can predict the future.If it donīt erode then some other things will happen.
It donīt matter.
If we see the channel from space it means that the elevation is different making it impossible to be on the present.End point.

To Unknowns-The post 43 is not based only on the Obel Lake picture.It is based on all the pictures I post on the "Lunar Cry(no theory)" thread.
I was to post all these on the "Mega Topic" thread but people stop posting there.

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 03:02 PM
I was to post all these on the "Mega Topic" thread but people stop posting there.
That's because its pointless arguing it. We should all just do the same here. Stop posting in reply to your nonesense. Maybe you'll shut up then.

Christmas
09-28-2005, 03:09 PM
To Unknowns-The post 43 is not based only on the Obel Lake picture.It is based on all the pictures I post on the "Lunar Cry(no theory)" thread.

I only see the picture of Obel lake and the location of the lunar cry relevant. The others like the floor cracking and waves getting bright and dim doesn't seem anywhere relevant to me. It is like trying to explain how come the people in FF VIII can summon meteors from the space and make GF out of other people mind.

I already give an explaination of the location of lunar cry in my previous posts anyway.

Flying Mullet
09-28-2005, 03:11 PM
R = U

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Yes,but you didnīt read the part in which I said there was a Pandora on the era in which our characters went when they go to space.
The Galbadians controlled the Pandora and they thought the monsters would fall on Esthar.But this was not the case.Monsters appear on Esthar by time travel.The Pandora will throw the monsters against Galbadia on the future.These ones will appear on Esthar due to the change of the destiny.I will explain this later.
The Pandora will not be guided by the Galbadians on the future.It will be guided through junction(which converts into radio waves later).

ThroneofDravaris
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Why can't you just give us all of your theory now, instead of giving it to us in sections? It's really confusing...

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Why can't you just give us all of your theory now, instead of giving it to us in sections? It's really confusing...
Its because FE is the most intelligent being on these forums, and our little "close-minded, shallow" minds can't percieve his complex theories on a video game all at once. He therefore feeds it to us in segments. Which for some reason fail have to transition anyway.

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Thatīs the thruth except the arrogant phrase part.I am not that arrogant.
You can see this as a diary lesson a teacher give to his students.He donīt teach them the entire book on one day.He teach a different thing each day until the semester finishes.But in the end things start to make sense because the students know everything as a whole.

I tried to show evidence of WOTC on the Space events.
I hope the evidence is settled as soon as possible so that I can finally explain WOTC on Earth.

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Thatīs the thruth except the arrogant phrase part.I am not that arrogant.
You can see this as a diary lesson a teacher give to his students.He donīt teach them the entire book on one day.He teach a different thing each day until the semester finishes.But in the end things start to make sense because the students know everything as a whole.

I tried to show evidence of WOTC on the Space events.
I hope the evidence is settled as soon as possible so that I can finally explain WOTC on Earth.
See? Not that arrogant. :rolleyes2

Oh thank you kind teacher for enlightening us.

Moron.

Destai
09-28-2005, 05:40 PM
*violates the FFVIII script while smiling*I love this bit of this thread

MoronWheeee I love that bit too ^^ *agrees*

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 06:05 PM
To crazybayman-
No one can predict the future.If it donīt erode then some other things will happen.
It donīt matter.
If we see the channel from space it means that the elevation is different making it impossible to be on the present.End point.

What about this crazybayman? It is waiting for your answer.

And no,I am no arrogant.Not a little bit.That was an allegory.Duh!

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 06:13 PM
To crazybayman-
It donīt matter.

What about this crazybayman? It is waiting for your answer.
My point is, is that it isn't supposed to be flooded, if its at the same elevation. If the channel part gets eroded away, then the rest of it will too, as its most likely the same material (and again, this would literally take millions of years, anyways). The whole channel looking like it's gone from outer space is just graphical errors in the FMV, and something that they just didn't bother to fix, as have been argued with you before. It certainly has no hidden meaning.

And no,I am no arrogant.Not a little bit.That was an allegory.Duh!
Actually you are, over the fact that you think you have found the hidden meaning behind FFVIII while no one else has, out of all of the people who have played the game, which is just ridiculous.

That bit about having to teach it to us like a teacher to his/her pupils was priceless. Just proves my point further.

Seriously, why don't you put the energy you put into overanalyzing FFVIII into something useful.

Future Esthar
09-28-2005, 08:10 PM
But I put this energy ALSO on something useful.

You donīt understood my point.
If we see a channel from space it means that the elevation is not the same on all points.
But on Earth the elevation is the same.
Conclusion:The characters time travelled while going to space.
It didnīt matter how this "hole" appears.

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 08:29 PM
But I put this energy ALSO on something useful.

You donīt understood my point.
If we see a channel from space it means that the elevation is not the same on all points.
But on Earth the elevation is the same.
Conclusion:The characters time travelled while going to space.
It didnīt matter how this "hole" appears.
Stubborn, too.

I did understand your point, go back and re-read my last post carefully.

Just because you can't see a part of land on a far from perfect PS1 FMV DOES NOT MEAN that they time travelled. You haven't proved anything to say that they did. Not being able to see that little piece of land could mean a number of things, and it is highly unlikely that they time travelled, especially because creators didn't in any way lead us to believe that they did. If the creators of the game did go through the trouble to link the story together as you say, they wouldhave made it apparent, and obvious in the gameplay, especially after spending so much time dreaming up such a sequence of events and explanations to them happening. It would have been a complete waste of their time to do this, and make it hidden. What point would it serve?

I'm finished arguing this stupid point. You still haven't proven a damn thing, and this is a waste of my time.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-28-2005, 09:04 PM
you call me that i cant disprove your theories, two can play at that game. i cant cause i cant disprove anything, its like me saying "squall likes chocolate ice cream" theres no way you can prove or disprove it. Many years of playing FF? then you might be more of a fool than i thought, i doubt creators would set some sort of SECRET things into the game that only YOU can see. plus the creators are HUMAN, people make mistakes. You being the teacher huh? its more like EoFF registrants=teacher

Future Esthar= the stubborn student

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-28-2005, 11:31 PM
This is seriously gettin out of hand. Future is obviously a very confused person who really needs to think INSIDE THE BOX for a change, but calling FE stupid wont clear things up one bit. I agree, his theories are controversial, and frankly sometimes just plain ridiculous. However, they make you think. They renew your interest in a game thats 7 years old. And at the end of the day, isnt that a good thing?

G SpOtZ
09-28-2005, 11:35 PM
This is seriously gettin out of hand. Future is obviously a very confused person who really needs to think INSIDE THE BOX for a change, but calling FE stupid wont clear things up one bit. I agree, his theories are controversial, and frankly sometimes just plain ridiculous. However, they make you think. They renew your interest in a game thats 7 years old. And at the end of the day, isnt that a good thing?
his theories didn't make me think at ALL. it kind of just made me laugh about how far his imagination can go. XD

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Clearly you havent read most of his theories, he's more than confused

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Clearly you havent read most of his theories, he's more than confused

Ive only read a few of his theories. Ive still got that new member smell, and Im not entirely a veteran in this joint. But i think ive read enough of FE's crazy-ass theories to know that he shouldnt be bum-rushed like this. Im just sayin.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-28-2005, 11:42 PM
He calls us ignorant and shallowminded and we dont have a right to bum-rush him on another crazy theory?

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-28-2005, 11:45 PM
He calls us ignorant and shallowminded and we dont have a right to bum-rush him on another crazy theory?
Oh, he said that? Bum-rush away, I guess!

ThroneofDravaris
09-29-2005, 02:26 AM

To be fair, half the time someone has called him an idiot, or you know, MADE A THREAD TRYING TO BAN HIM, before he starts calling people ignorant...

XxSephirothxX
09-29-2005, 03:14 AM
Nah.

rubah
09-29-2005, 03:20 AM
I would like to say that the ff8 script is not an infallable thing. So we can violate it all we want xD

what was that theory about all the main party characters corresponding to propogators? that one was the most amusing I think xD well that i read. I usually can't bother reading them.

But since we're on the subject, what on earth did your sig mean, FE? xD the one about "do you want to send esthar to centra?" it was weird and made no sense:D

Obviously I voted no.

G SpOtZ
09-29-2005, 03:53 AM
uh oh. rubah i dunno if it's safe to ask that. he might flood us with another theory...

Future Esthar
09-29-2005, 07:22 PM
I just call it to people when I am pissed out.And even though,itīs rare.
I think I never call people that either.
Close-minded is not ignorant.

Gilgamesh of Legends,

The question is not if you refuted it or not.
Since I saw no other possibility,I concluded my theory was a fact.Thatīs it.

Thanks for your defenses,CaladBolgLionHeart and ThroneOfDravaris.

To me the most amazing theory is WOTC.
I hadnīt posted this one yet.I am trying to take different approaches to it.

On Ultiīs castle we can cross the clock tower.
Here the pointers work like a bridge with a circle on the middle.
What did it remind you of?

Many years ago,a set of Aliens of another planet came to Earth.
They came to Earth and make friends with humans adopting their form.
One couple of these Propagators became the kings of the Centra Civilization.
It was not until the 4rth generation of the Centra Dinasty that one of them (Ultimecia ) was possessed.
She cursed them with a spell which transformed them all into ONE big Sorceress.
In fact female propagators were called sorceresses and male propagators,Knights.
This big sorceress being possessed sleeped until the conquering of another civilization by the now advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers.
A civilization borned on the backwoods before there were woods.
They created a small village called Winhill and lived a hapily live there until this incident.
However this sorceress will only made her appearance when Winhill is a little advanced (due to "possessed" Centra soldiers).
Winhill will become the capital where this sorceress will rule forever over Winhill and Centra(the only real existing places on FF8).
However Ellone(one of the Queen Propagators) was sad with this incident and decided to use her new found powers to relive the life of her now possessed family members.This happened even before she was possessed.
Since her lover Squall was missing she tried to find him.Since she is yet unexperienced with her powers her imagination led her to send her own counscience to Squallīs head
trying to advice him she will wait on the flower field for him.
Her counsciousness then accidentally went to the future on Winhill.
She accidentally sent the counsciousness of the future Winhillians to the past and they saw the bad events and places on the past.
This worries the person who possesses the sorceresses and he/she decided to possess Ulti again(time is not set on stone on FF8).
This time he/she used a different strategy.Through Ulti tried to perform Time Compression.The objective is to deceive the Winhillians on thinking that the events were very recent happening on a time line of 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
Also,the information about the connection between the Propagators generations is lost
and some other descredited.
This time Ulti will not possess them all but will time travel and possess Edea.Then she will scater all the Propagator from their eras to ONE era.
She will gather them on an orphanage.
Then she will use a puppet called Cid and a Shumi called Norg to create Garden over her castle(but they donīt know).
Then she will take over Galbadia and made Seed(propagator dinasty) fall on a trap.
She then will try to transform they all into one big Sorceress inside the desert prision.
She has to certify their memories are cleared first.
However her plan fails because Ellone sends Zellīs consciousness inside Ward.
They scaped.
Meanwhile Elle sends our characters to Vascaroons head and the destiny will help him to reach the future through the time compressed world.There he will manage a way to conceal the sorceress who rule the Winhillians(since he is not strong enough to defeat her).
However our characters scape and the destiny will lead them to the future where the sorceress is concealed.There they will defeat her.And victory is ours.
But the person possessing the sorceress has to preserve his inocence on the eyes of the Winhillians.
Thatīs why he/she said through Edea that thing about Ulti.
It was planned some time ago.
So he/she will manage a way to sent our characters to the "Future" through a false Time Compression to find the "invented proposed" villain(expiatory body).
Thatīs because they donīt know their world was already under Time Compression.

)

GunbladeMaster
09-29-2005, 07:30 PM
wtf

MJN SEIFER
09-29-2005, 07:52 PM
There are also hiddens things DISSPROVE the R=U theroy but PROOVE the J=U Theroy concidering Jenova gets "Imposed" many times in FFVIII You can't tell me that was an acident.

I Don't THINK Future has theroised this but many have including my self and I remeber Sqaure saying in an interview that one of the older FF enemys will appear but differently in the coming FF game (which at the time was FFVIII) So there you go!

Skyblade
09-29-2005, 07:56 PM
uh oh. rubah i dunno if it's safe to ask that. he might flood us with another theory...

Too late for that. Run! If you value your sanity!

Seriously, a bunch of Propagators come from space, become king of the Centra Civilization, and Ulti somehow possesses them and combines them to form a sorceress. And that's just from the first few lines.

I really didn't want to do this, Future Esthar, but you leave me no choice. I just wish I could find the sound clip to go with the quote (If someone else could get it for me, I'd appreciate it).

Future Esthar, pay attention to the immortal words of Lieutenant General Honore:

You are stuck on stupid.
See the truth in them, and shut the frell up.

I move for this thread to be closed, since it has turned into more pointless theoretical BS instead of discussing Square's intentions.

Flying Mullet
09-29-2005, 08:00 PM
I Don't THINK Future has theroised this but many have including my self and I remeber Sqaure saying in an interview that one of the older FF enemys will appear but differently in the coming FF game (which at the time was FFVIII) So there you go!
Um, there were a lot of different enemies that were in older FF's that appear in FFVIII. That doesn't have anything to do with Jenova.

MJN SEIFER
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
They were refering to one of THE enemys not a normal monster or nothing like that.

(Look hard during various FFMVs...)

crazybayman
09-29-2005, 08:04 PM
I just call it to people when I am pissed out.And even though,itīs rare.
I think I never call people that either.
Close-minded is not ignorant.

Gilgamesh of Legends,

The question is not if you refuted it or not.
Since I saw no other possibility,I concluded my theory was a fact.Thatīs it.

Thanks for your defenses,CaladBolgLionHeart and ThroneOfDravaris.

To me the most amazing theory is WOTC.
I hadnīt posted this one yet.I am trying to take different approaches to it.

It was not until the 4rth generation of the Centra Dinasty that one of them (Ultimecia ) was possessed.
In fact female propagators were called sorceresses and male propagators,Knights.
This big sorceress being possessed sleeped until the conquering of another civilization by the now advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers.
They created a small village called Winhill and lived a hapily live there until this incident.
However this sorceress will only made her appearance when Winhill is a little advanced (due to "possessed" Centra soldiers).
Winhill will become the capital where this sorceress will rule forever over Winhill and Centra(the only real existing places on FF8).
However Ellone(one of the Queen Propagators) was sad with this incident and decided to use her new found powers to relive the life of her now possessed family members.This happened even before she was possessed.
Since her lover Squall was missing she tried to find him.Since she is yet unexperienced with her powers her imagination led her to send her own counscience to Squallīs head
She accidentally sent the counsciousness of the future Winhillians to the past and they saw the bad events and places on the past.
This worries the person who possesses the sorceresses and he/she decided to possess Ulti again(time is not set on stone on FF8).
This time he/she used a different strategy.Through Ulti tried to perform Time Compression.The objective is to deceive the Winhillians on thinking that the events were very recent happening on a time line of 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
Also,the information about the connection between the Propagators generations is lost
This time Ulti will not possess them all but will time travel and possess Edea.Then she will scater all the Propagator from their eras to ONE era.
Then she will use a puppet called Cid and a Shumi called Norg to create Garden over her castle(but they donīt know).
Then she will take over Galbadia and made Seed(propagator dinasty) fall on a trap.
She then will try to transform they all into one big Sorceress inside the desert prision.
They scaped.
Meanwhile Elle sends our characters to Vascaroons head and the destiny will help him to reach the future through the time compressed world.There he will manage a way to conceal the sorceress who rule the Winhillians(since he is not strong enough to defeat her).
However our characters scape and the destiny will lead them to the future where the sorceress is concealed.There they will defeat her.And victory is ours.
But the person possessing the sorceress has to preserve his inocence on the eyes of the Winhillians.
So he/she will manage a way to sent our characters to the "Future" through a false Time Compression to find the "invented proposed" villain(expiatory body).

)
He must be just having fun with this. No one who can type or use a computer is this stupid.

However, if this is the case, and the person capable of typing and using a computer is this stupid.........WOW.

This whole idea is so moronic, that whenver I see that picture of Laguna you have as your avatar, I will think "Moron".

Can you explain what the point of having a hidden story like this to back up FFVIII facts would be? Didn't think so. Because it doesn't make any sense.

GunbladeMaster
09-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I move for this thread to be closed, since it has turned into more pointless theoretical BS instead of discussing Square's intentions.
Agreed (srry Future Esthar)

ThroneofDravaris
09-29-2005, 08:10 PM
There are also hiddens things DISSPROVE the R=U theroy but PROOVE the J=U Theroy concidering Jenova gets "Imposed" many times in FFVIII You can't tell me that was an acident.

Yes, this did happen, although it was not Jenova that reappears in a different form, it’s Sephiroth.

The word ‘Sephiroth’ is derived from ‘sephirot’, the 10 aspects of the Tree of Life (note the Tree’s other name; Systema Sephirotica).

The English word “Cipher” (ie Seifer) is a derivative of the word “Sephirot”. Thus, it is quite possible that when Square created Seifer, they purposely made him similar to the antagonist in the previous game. He does share similar motives (eg his eagerness to please Ultimecia parallels with Sephiroth’s reverence of Jenova, he has a strong link with the games protagonist etc.) and has a similar character design (debateable really, but I can see some distinct similarities), so if that phrase is authentic, it is more likely referring to Seifer than it is Ultimecia…

Just a thought, take it how you will.

EDIT: And of course, you could take the much more simple explanation, in that they were referring to Ultima Weapon...

boys from the dwarf
09-29-2005, 08:48 PM
there may be a lot of rumours but square created the game, not the rumours.

GunbladeMaster
09-29-2005, 08:52 PM
well said

MJN SEIFER
09-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Yes, this did happen, although it was not Jenova that reappears in a different form, it’s Sephiroth.

Jenova APPPEARS PHYSICALLY (Sort of) in FMVs. So that's how I made that link

Thus, it is quite possible that when Square created Seifer, they purposely made him similar to the antagonist in the previous game. He does share similar motives (eg his eagerness to please Ultimecia parallels with Sephiroth’s reverence of Jenova, he has a strong link with the games protagonist etc.) and has a similar character design (debateable really, but I can see some distinct similarities), so if that phrase is authentic, it is more likely referring to Seifer than it is Ultimecia…

I can actually see this; I'd even go as far as saying that Seifer was a bit of a SPOOF of Sephiroth...

EDIT: And of course, you could take the much more simple explanation, in that they were referring to Ultima Weapon... :confused:

That was a refrence to the Sword Ultima Weapon (Which I think is one of them Subtle nostaliga like Zidane talking about Cloud in FFIX rather that a proper sequell) That wasn't an enemy.

Or do you mean Ultimate Weapon? Or Even Atma? (Shortand Verison of Altima -Which was a misspelling of Ultima) Eeither way they weren't INPORTANT Enemys. So it is not them.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-29-2005, 09:42 PM
no no ULTIMA WEAPON, the guy you draw Eden from

G SpOtZ
09-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Quote:

Jenova APPPEARS PHYSICALLY (Sort of) in FMVs. So that's how I made that link
screenshot plz. cuz that'd be real interesting ^_^

and the enemy that's appearing in the game again is Cheese Weapon.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-30-2005, 12:55 AM
Shhhh, thats a SecreT

ThroneofDravaris
09-30-2005, 04:16 AM
That was a refrence to the Sword Ultima Weapon (Which I think is one of them Subtle nostaliga like Zidane talking about Cloud in FFIX rather that a proper sequell) That wasn't an enemy.

Or do you mean Ultimate Weapon? Or Even Atma? (Shortand Verison of Altima -Which was a misspelling of Ultima) Eeither way they weren't INPORTANT Enemys. So it is not them.

Ultima Weapon is an enemy in FF7 (and FF6, when he appeared as Atma) which reappears in FF8, thus it is possible that they were just referring to it when they said that a previous enemy would return. It would be the far more obvious assumption, rather than to consider Sephiroth or Jenova.

I have all of the FF8 FMV’s on my computer, would you be able to describe to me which FMV you say Jenova appears in?

Future Esthar
09-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Yes,I know.It was too much for you.You arenīt prepared yet to accept it.
Thatīs why you call it crazy.
I am not calling you Ignorant.
Itīs just that I didnīt post enough theories.
So ítīs all my fault.
At this time it would be virtually impossible to you to see the veracity of this.Is confusing.I hadnīt explained WOTC yet.Thatīs why.
I am trying to post the evidence for WOTC first.
I was trying to explain to Rubah what is the relation between the Propagators and our characters.

Skyblade,if you donīt wanna to see my theories,at least respect those who wanna to see and post about.Donīt keep trying to move these threads to be closed.Thatīs disrespectfull.

I think Kefka is the enemy who comes.I hadnīt played FF6 but looking at itīs picture is enough.Also,did the man said it would be an enemy on FF8?Maybe it was just an enemy on the other game.

crazybayman
09-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Man, you're unbelievable.
Its not too much for us, we understand what you're saying, as retarded as it is.

Just think about this: why would Squaresoft (at the time) spend all that time (and money) dreaming up a behind-the-scenes situation like this, to just link together their ingame facts?

They wouldn't. They don't care how all the occurances in the FFVIII world link together in the background. They probably just assumed that the people in the world were born from their parents, who in turn came from their ancestors, and not propagators from outer space.

I think you're grasping at straws here, because obviously you've spent so much time to yourself, convincing yourself that this is what the creators (authors) of the game intended. Now that you're trying to tell people, you're finding it hard to accept the fact that the vast majority of people here just do not agree with you, because you've spent so much time convincing yourself of this theory.

You've got to get out more.

Christmas
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
I

This look like a direct rip off from FF VII Jenova and the Cetra.

Why must it be the 4th generation anyway? And since everyone is propagators, what make Ultimecia so special as to be able to curse the others? And who or what possessed her?

What do you mean by advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers. As far as I know, almost all civilizations in FF VIII originated from Centra.How can there be another civilization?

Why must it be Winhill anyway? And people of Winhill most likely originated from Galbadia which the Galbadian originated from Centra.

How can you prove the that there is such a thing called "Queen" Propagator? As far as everyone know, propagators goes in pair and revive each other. So there is not a need for a "Queen"

Why should they be afraid of the people of Winhills anyway? No matter what the people of WInhill knows or think, they cannot do anything to change it anyway. Why must the villian goes to such a big trouble to perform time compression to deceive people from Winhill.

Since everything is lost, how come you know it?

Why ,ust she goes to such a big trouble to do this like getting them to the desert prison from the orphanage...etc. Just gather them and do it straighr away.

The same applies. She can do this straight away when they were kids or anything. Wjy must she wait until so many things happened.

They scaped.

Now what in your mind is Vascaroons anyway?

There isn't any point for this villian to preserve his innocence since if he is so almighty powerful, why would he/she care about what the people of Winhill thinks.

I think Kefka is the enemy who comes.I hadnīt played FF6 but looking at itīs picture is enough

Just because he had wings so he is related to Ultimecia or Rinoa?

Skyblade
09-30-2005, 05:54 PM
I am not calling you Ignorant.
Itīs just that I didnīt post enough theories.
So ítīs all my fault.
At this time it would be virtually impossible to you to see the veracity of this.Is confusing.I hadnīt explained WOTC yet.Thatīs why.
I am trying to post the evidence for WOTC first.
I was trying to explain to Rubah what is the relation between the Propagators and our characters.

Skyblade,if you donīt wanna to see my theories,at least respect those who wanna to see and post about.Donīt keep trying to move these threads to be closed.Thatīs disrespectfull.

I think Kefka is the enemy who comes.I hadnīt played FF6 but looking at itīs picture is enough.Also,did the man said it would be an enemy on FF8?Maybe it was just an enemy on the other game.

I'M DISRESPECTFUL?! WHO'S THE FRELLING JACKASS WHO SAID THINGS LIKE THIS:

YOU CONSTANTLY ASSUME THAT YOU ARE SMARTER AND WISER THAN EVERY OTHER PERSON ON THIS FORUM, YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ANYONE, AND THEN YOU CREATE BULL/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif THREADS LIKE THIS WHICH ARE JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE TO ADD IN MORE OF YOUR CRACKPOT THEORIES. THE DISCUSSION HERE IS "SQUARE'S INTENTIONS", NOT "WHAT INSANE IDEAS CAN FUTURE ESTHAR COME UP WITH NEXT". WE ALREADY HAVE THREE THREADS DEDICATED TO YOUR CRAP. IF YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE MORE THEORIES, PUT THEM IN THERE! THIS WAS A REASONIBLE DISCUSSION THAT NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL TOPIC! SO, YES, I ASKED IT TO BE CLOSED, BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER SERVING THE PURPOSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.

That's me being disrespectful.

I am renewing my request to have this closed.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do some chores and pray I don't get banned for that.

ThroneofDravaris
09-30-2005, 06:18 PM
There is no reason to close this thread If anything, you will appreciate it for its entertainment value at least. The only reason it's going down hill is because people care too much...

I mean, if you really hated this thread so much, you would stop posting here. But then I guess everyone here (including myself) can't stand someone else having the last word…

Skyblade
09-30-2005, 06:31 PM
There is no reason to close this thread

Yes, there is. It should be closed because it has gone completely off topic, and because we already have plenty of threads full of Future Esthar's ideas.

ThroneofDravaris
09-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Did Square put details on the game so hidden that they are to remain nearly unnoticed

That was the original topic. So despite how crazy, random and baseless the posts have been in this thread, it's still actually rather on topic. People are discussing hidden details that they believe are contained within the game. You can't really say that it has nothing to do with the topic, just because the ideas appear to be lacking in evidence (no offence FE) doesn't mean that this thread need to be closed. If people really get sick of this topic, they won't post here like FE's other threads.

Future Esthar
09-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Doesnīt know he had wings.To me it was a disk.

This look like a direct rip off from FF VII Jenova and the Cetra.

There were many things on FF7 that help us hint on the secrets of FF8.

Why must it be the 4th generation anyway? And since everyone is propagators, what make Ultimecia so special as to be able to curse the others? And who or what possessed her?

I didnīt explained it well.
Basically "X" possessed every member of the dinasty up to the fourth generation (counting from the first).
Somehow they became ONE big Sorceress on the same way that the Power Rangers turns into a huge robot.
It happens based on the decision of everyone (possessed).
Although I believe they probably were possessed gradually on their eras which gaves Ellone time to use her powers.
But when the Winhillians saw the bad things happening on the past X decided to change the past quickly before they saw it all.
So X picked Ulti at random and possessed her.
Then Ulti passed her powers to Edea and X possessed her.

What do you mean by advanced "possessed" Centra soldiers. As far as I know, almost all civilizations in FF VIII originated from Centra.How can there be another civilization?

Galb.Soldiers

Why must it be Winhill anyway? And people of Winhill most likely originated from Galbadia which the Galbadian originated from Centra.

Because is the borntown of X.People of Winhill originated from Centra but not from the same line as the Galbadians.
Galbadians come from the Centra Kingdom.
Winhillians donīt originate from this Kingdom.
They were calm,peaceful people.
Actually,the plot of the game just go around these two races.

How can you prove the that there is such a thing called "Queen" Propagator? As far as everyone know, propagators goes in pair and revive each other. So there is not a need for a "Queen".

The Propagators we see on the ship are the ones who become kings.
Each pair is each married King-Queen couple.
However I think there were others who constitute the remaining family(uncles,cousins,etc...).
These were the White Seeds
This Implies that one of Squallīs fathers has to be a Propagator.
My guess is Raine.Raine is a White Seed.

Why should they be afraid of the people of Winhills anyway? No matter what the people of Winhill knows or think, they cannot do anything to change it anyway. Why must the villian goes to such a big trouble to perform time compression to deceive people from Winhill.

The people of Winhill (Sam Hill) will be so advanced on the future that they would be able to take down X should they discover the thruth even without fighting skills.

Since everything is lost, how come you know it?

Deduction using hints on the Time Compressed world,no?

Why ,ust she goes to such a big trouble to do this like getting them to the desert prison from the orphanage...etc. Just gather them and do it straighr away.

Because X actions were being watched by the future Winhillians.
I already explained that.

[/QUOTE]Now what in your mind is Vascaroons anyway?[QUOTE]

Master Laguna Loire.

EDIT:Calm down,Skyblade.I knew this is going offtopic.I was just talking about closing threads in general(whether offtopic or not).
And I never said my theories were superior to anyone.

Oryxxx
09-30-2005, 08:12 PM
He must be just having fun with this. No one who can type or use a computer is this stupid.

Thats indeed what I think of FE, the propagator thing there he just went too far :) and showed hes just making fun of all the people who are angry at him.

I didnt even see that one, nice one :)

crazybayman
09-30-2005, 08:15 PM
However I think there were others who constitute the remaining family(uncles,cousins,etc...).
So now your saying that when they time-travel when going into space, they GO BACK IN TIME. So how do you explain your theory of the Obel Lake penninsula being eroded away? If it is eroded away from its current state, doesn't that have to be in the future, which is a time ahead of the story? That means that according to your "Time Travelling when entering outer space theory" they travel ahead in time, to the future.

However, now your saying they travel back in time, because the propagators on the ship eventually become Kings and Queens of the Centra Dynasty, and that Squall's father was a propagator. This isn't even consistent, let alone plausible. The reason why it isn't consistent? Because you're full of $hit.

Thats indeed what I think of FE, the propagator thing there he just went too far :) .Exactly.

ATTENTION FUTURE ESTHAR:
Go back and read post 101. I figured you'd overlook that which points to reason.

Skyblade
09-30-2005, 08:45 PM
EDIT:Calm down,Skyblade.I knew this is going offtopic.I was just talking about closing threads in general(whether offtopic or not).
And I never said my theories were superior to anyone.

Right, calm down. Count to ten, drop the sword, and step away from Future Esthar before you hurt him...

Sorry, but we do already have other threads about your *expletives deleted* theories. Why can't you just make a single thread that has all of your theories in it so that you don't have to keep putting them all over the place? It'd make things a lot easier on us, especially since your theories often reference each other...

ThroneofDravaris
09-30-2005, 08:48 PM
...You realise that you just told him to make another thread, don't you?

GunbladeMaster
09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
lol

Skyblade
09-30-2005, 08:54 PM
...You realise that you just told him to make another thread, don't you?

Yes. I'd ask him to merge them all, but he's not a mod. As it is, I figure if he makes one (and that one is the only one he's allowed to post theories in), I will be able to ridicule him endlessly should he post them elsewhere. I'd enjoy that.

Also, it would let this thread get back on topic, which would be nice, since it was a valid discussion.

Christmas
09-30-2005, 09:15 PM
There were many things on FF7 that help us hint on the secrets of FF8.

Like what?

I didnīt explained it well.
Basically "X" possessed every member of the dinasty up to the fourth generation (counting from the first).
Somehow they became ONE big Sorceress on the same way that the Power Rangers turns into a huge robot.
It happens based on the decision of everyone (possessed).
Although I believe they probably were possessed gradually on their eras which gaves Ellone time to use her powers.
But when the Winhillians saw the bad things happening on the past X decided to change the past quickly before they saw it all.
So X picked Ulti at random and possessed her.
Then Ulti passed her powers to Edea and X possessed her.

So now we have a giant sorceress on the rampage? And why must "X" care so much about what the people of WInhill think? When "X" take over Winhill in the future, the people will still hate him. It doesn't matter when they hate him anyway.

Galb.Soldiers

What had Galbadian soldiers had to do with Centra soldiers now?

Because is the borntown of X.People of Winhill originated from Centra but not from the same line as the Galbadians.
Galbadians come from the Centra Kingdom.
Winhillians donīt originate from this Kingdom.
They were calm,peaceful people.

And these are true cause you said so? And I can said Galbadian came from an underwater civilization and the people of Winhill came from Mars.

Actually,the plot of the game just go around these two races.

So the people of Esthar are pointless in the game while the people of a small little town which just play a little development in the plot is the main issue here?

I can also said they are the same monsters which they just split into two cause even if one died, the other will be able to revive him since they are "one" instead of "two"

There isn't anyway to prove your assumption of King-Queen couple.

My guess is Raine.Raine is a White Seed.

The same applies. You cannot just make up stuff about the Propagator on the way they live and all this.

The people of Winhill (Sam Hill) will be so advanced on the future that they would be able to take down X should they discover the thruth even without fighting skills.

So it is all in the future, since "X" just practically controlled everything, he/she just destroy Winhill now and everything will be done.

And where do you get the idea that WInhill will be advanced in the future. Why isn't Balmab, dollet...etc.

Deduction using hints on the Time Compressed world,no?

And my deduction from the hints on time compressed world is that no one know it nor it even existed. Look more like you are making this up.

Because X actions were being watched by the future Winhillians.
I already explained that.

Since everyone can time travel, the people of Winhill just travel back to the past and eliminate "X" and story ends since now we have people of the Future Winhill getting in the picture. This is just getting more and more absurd.

Master Laguna Loire.

And why? What had he gotto do with Hyne and all the story?

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Future Esthar just proved that he is insane. No one can deny this now.

Sir Bahamut
09-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I still don't get why so many persistently try and actually argue against the stuff FE says. Why bother? You'll have better conversations with a brick wall, and he's probably laughing at you as he's typing.

G SpOtZ
09-30-2005, 10:40 PM
i love moogle pie.

Jessweeee♪
09-30-2005, 10:58 PM
NO

I just don't see the point of this...you've been making a mountain out of a molehill of this game.
(not that the game is a molehill...your theories are just mountains)

G SpOtZ
09-30-2005, 11:08 PM
molehill. funny word.

Future Esthar
10-01-2005, 01:57 AM
I SWEAR that I am not making fun of anyone and I am convinced about my theories.
I am no insane.
I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU ARENīT PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADNīT POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET.
AND TO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF THESE THEORIES YOU NEED TO KNEW ABOUT WOTC.

To Unknowns

Winhill is called Sam Hill on the future.

So now we have a giant sorceress on the rampage? And why must "X" care so much about what the people of WInhill think? When "X" take over Winhill in the future, the people will still hate him. It doesn't matter when they hate him anyway.

I am in no position to answer this question now.But store this question somewhere because I will give the answer to that on the right time (but you will have to store it and remember me if much time has passed).

So the people of Esthar are pointless in the game while the people of a small little town which just play a little development in the plot is the main issue here?

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
Yes,it is.
Keyword: WOTC

And where do you get the idea that WInhill will be advanced in the future. Why isn't Balmab, dollet...etc.

They will also be advanced.But they will not be a city anymore.Just Winhill,Timber and maybe Shumi village.Of course I am talking about Sam Hill time.

And my deduction from the hints on time compressed world is that no one know it nor it even existed. Look more like you are making this up.

How many times do I had to say that WOTC already reigns over the world of FF8?
And it becomes a major factor to hide secrets.

Since everyone can time travel, the people of Winhill just travel back to the past and eliminate "X" and story ends since now we have people of the Future Winhill getting in the picture. This is just getting more and more absurd.

ATTENTION:People donīt know they can time travel.Only X knows how to do it.

And why? What had he gotto do with Hyne and all the story?

The legend of Hyne is just a legend.Nothing more.
Usually a true story will became corrupted as long as time passes.This is what we call a legend.This is what I think is the thruth about the legend:
Hyneīs skin symbolizes the body of a sorceress.
The other "Half body" symbolizes the counsciousness of the person possessing that sorceress.
The "cowardy" picture at Ultiīs castle symbolizes this.On the picture we see a skelector dressing out a meat body.
I think Ellone was able to send Vascaroons counsciousness to the future and perceive the link between X and the possessed sorceress.Through someoneīs eyes he was able to see X and even hear his/her name.
Vascaroon then painted a symbolic picture on the art gallery about his visions and tell the other persons about that.
It was Vascaroon which saved Julia from the "evil dragon" with his love.Juliaīs counsciousness wins over Hyne due to her happiness.Julia then told Vascaroon that she was possessed but he donīt believe it until Elle sent his counsciousness to the Future.However the Zebalga tribe didnīt believe her and she was taken as a trophy against Centra.
Vascaroon though told them the thruth and they were upset.They thought Hyne was some kind of a sorceress and looked for her for revenge.However they didnīt find her because he/she lives on the future.
But one day,Hyne possessed the entire Propagator dinasty and a sad end awaited the ancients.
Nothing was loosed though Elle send her counsciousness to many times being able to change History(it happened before she was possessed).
Many sad events led Vascaroon to become Laguna.
"Hyne" was the name heard by Vascaroon when his counsciousness was on the Future.
However "Hyne" is the name of the possessor spelled wrongly.

"Hyne" is not the real name but a mispelling of the name.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 02:03 AM
ADVANCED THEORIES!? And yet you call me a fool, at least i still retain control of my mind.

G SpOtZ
10-01-2005, 03:31 AM
wow....that's all i can say... just... wow.

Is all of this... for real? Are you on any sort of medication? or... drugs? you're basically creating a different story from the real story of ff8. you've changed the game. square, or any company would NEVERRRR make their game THAT complicated FE, no matter what you think. nobody would would make it THAT hidden, nobody would make it THAT insane. because none of the players would get it, except YOU.
so thennn... if YOU'RE the only person who "realizes" this, does that make everybody else insane and you're the only person in the world that knows whats going on? people who usually think that end up in an insane asylum. do insane asylums have libraries? because if they do, you probably stay there.

ThroneofDravaris
10-01-2005, 04:53 AM
... I love this thread...

rubah
10-01-2005, 05:56 AM
I know you guys love arguing and stuff.

But the personal attacks will have to stop. Else you'll. . . get something very nasty and personal done to you:OOOOOOOOOOOOO

[edit- it will be done with a crochet hook.]

Christmas
10-01-2005, 07:48 AM
I SWEAR that I am not making fun of anyone and I am convinced about my theories.
I am no insane.
I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU ARENīT PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADNīT POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET.
AND TO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS OF THESE THEORIES YOU NEED TO KNEW ABOUT WOTC.

I do know a thing or two about your WOTC which is as senseless as your other theories.

Who will go to all this stupid trouble to wrap their children, grandchildren all into one timeline and magically gave them the same age? And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.

Winhill is called Sam Hill on the future.

Why isn't it called tom hill or john hill but Sam Hill? And how do you know it?

I am in no position to answer this question now.But store this question somewhere because I will give the answer to that on the right time (but you will have to store it and remember me if much time has passed).

If you can't answer, then dun post your theories and post them only once you are 100% sure of it instead of playing games like answer it later then forget about it nor let your little brother answer again.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
Yes,it is.
Keyword: WOTC

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
Yes,it is.
Keyword: WOTC -----> baseless and pointless unless proven and justified.

They will also be advanced.But they will not be a city anymore.Just Winhill,Timber and maybe Shumi village.Of course I am talking about Sam Hill time.

And why is that so? And just what is this Sam Hill time? What is the purpose of its existence anyway? So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.

How many times do I had to say that WOTC already reigns over the world of FF8?
And it becomes a major factor to hide secrets.

How many times do I had to say that WOTC do not reigns over the world of FF8?
And it becomes a major factor for you to create theories.

ATTENTION:People donīt know they can time travel.Only X knows how to do it.

So why is "X" the only one that know it?

The legend of Hyne is just a legend.Nothing more.
Usually a true story will became corrupted as long as time passes.This is what we call a legend.This is what I think is the thruth about the legend:

So it can also mean that all your theories can also be only legend/stories and nothing more.

Hyneīs skin symbolizes the body of a sorceress.
The other "Half body" symbolizes the counsciousness of the person possessing that sorceress.
The "cowardy" picture at Ultiīs castle symbolizes this.On the picture we see a skelector dressing out a meat body.

There is no linkage between Ulit's picture to Hyne unless you can back up with some valid explaination and proof.The same applies to your first statement.

I think Ellone was able to send Vascaroons counsciousness to the future and perceive the link between X and the possessed sorceress.Through someoneīs eyes he was able to see X and even hear his/her name.

And I think not. If the legend of Hyne is just a legend/stories, this question this person Vascaroon itself since he is related to the Hyne legend so he can just be a legend or something imaginary.

Vascaroon then painted a symbolic picture on the art gallery about his visions and tell the other persons about that.
It was Vascaroon which saved Julia from the "evil dragon" with his love.Juliaīs counsciousness wins over Hyne due to her happiness.Julia then told Vascaroon that she was possessed but he donīt believe it until Elle sent his counsciousness to the Future.However the Zebalga tribe didnīt believe her and she was taken as a trophy against Centra.
Vascaroon though told them the thruth and they were upset.They thought Hyne was some kind of a sorceress and looked for her for revenge.However they didnīt find her because he/she lives on the future.
But one day,Hyne possessed the entire Propagator dinasty and a sad end awaited the ancients.

You just twisted the legend of Vascaroon from what is seen in the game to your own version. You do not have any rights to claim this is the truth anyway since it deny what is told in the game in everyway.

[Nothing was loosed though Elle send her counsciousness to many times being able to change History(it happened before she was possessed).
Many sad events led Vascaroon to become Laguna.

What sad events? And how do Vascaroon transform into Laguna? The existence of Vascaroon is a big question mark itself.

"Hyne" was the name heard by Vascaroon when his counsciousness was on the Future.

Do you know that Squall's name is also spelled wrongly and Seifer too.
Their real name is Cloud and Sephiroth. And Ultimecia real name is Jenova.

Skyblade
10-01-2005, 07:56 AM
*Hums contentedly as Future Esthar's theories get butchered by Unknowns's logic*

Only one thing to add:

Nowhere does the game state the Ellone can send anyone's conciousness to the future, and it distinctly implies that she can only send people to the past.

Future Esthar
10-01-2005, 01:17 PM
I NEVER CALLED YOU A FOOL OR AN IGNORANT OR INSANE.
I CALLED YOU CLOSE MINDED AND THATīS NOT AN OFFENSE.
YOU ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP CALLING ME THESE THINGS.

And,no,Unknowns didnīt refute my theories.

And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.

They were Propagators so maybe human genetics donīt apply.

This question is the proof that I had played the game much more than Unknowns and some other members.

And you dare to say that I am insane during these circunstances.
Go beat me on game play and then talk with me.

One day I must made a Trivia Contest on the game storyline to proof I am no stupid.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
Yes,it is.

I am in the process of doing it with "Mega Thread"

So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.

They are quite related.

VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).

So it can also mean that all your theories can also be only legend/stories and nothing more.

Legend is the story when it is corrupted,not the original.

There is no linkage between Ulit's picture to Hyne unless you can back up with some valid explaination and proof.The same applies to your first statement.

A skelector dress out his meat body->Hyne give his skin off->The possessor leave out the body of the possessed sorceress.
And to add to this we had the chicobo which leaves the armour at Winhill.

If this is not a good comparison then what it is.
Can you do better?

You just twisted the legend of Vascaroon from what is seen in the game to your own version. You do not have any rights to claim this is the truth anyway since it deny what is told in the game in everyway.

Well,this Legend was put there by Squaresoft to show the TRUTH (I am not claiming it is mineīs but it points to some thruth behind the storyline).

And interpretations are interpretations.They canīt be prooved or refuted.

What sad events? And how do Vascaroon transform into Laguna? The existence of Vascaroon is a big question mark itself..

Difficult issue.
I am researching that myself yet.

However,looking at the "Watchman" picture on Ultiīs Castle and considering the effects of Time Compression my best guess is for Laguna to be Vascaroon.

VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense).

Skybade,I said that there is scientific explanation to everything on FF8.
Symetry is a condition of physics.
So if Elle sends junction to other eras there canīt be a privileged direction.Thatīs what we call isochronism.
That would be as stupid as saying that only Canada(and the area of EUA north of the station) can watch CNN but not the areas at south since the waves can only go to north.

The reason why Elle lies is because she is not Elle but a machine which imitates her.

Christmas
10-01-2005, 02:57 PM

And you are the one that alway assume you are smarter than everyone.

And if you do this:

I guess we can just insult you and just add an "no offense" in the back and everything will be solved.

And no the "no offense" doesn't work very well caused I am still offended but this doesn't concern you since you had already put the "no offense" word after the insult anyway.

So they might not be able have children or human intelligence too since human genetics don't apply. The others factors might not apply too. SO your family line and ruling of a kingdom and other stuffs won't apply.

This question is the proof that I had played the game much more than Unknowns and some other members.

Go beat me on game play and then talk with me.

One day I must made a Trivia Contest on the game storyline to proof I am no stupid.

What made you thinks you play the game much more than me or the other members anyway? And so what if you played the game a lot more than all of us? This doesn't give you the right to come up with something called "Sam Hill". And there is so many people out in this world that might have played way more than you and you are the only one that come up with something called "Sam Hill"

Are you implying that everyone of us out there never played the game as well as you and you are the one that far excel every single one of us out there cause you think you played way more than us and because of this fact your words itself is proof.

It doesn't matter how many threads you made anyway. If the whole thing is pointless, no one will bother to answer you with logical answers regardless of your flashly title.

They are quite related.

VMA- Very Moronic Answer (no offense)

So Balamb and Galbadia are even more related since there are gardens for them. This is no answer.

I dun see anything stupid about this question. You keep claiming "X" doing this and that and knowing this and that and when I asked you why he/she can do that, you said it is stupid?

So "X" is born and meant to do all this without the need of any questions asked?

I have no idea what you are saying.

A skelector dress out his meat body->Hyne give his skin off->The possessor leave out the body of the possessed sorceress.

Can you do better?

Ultimecia/Grevier cast off lower half of its body and leave behind only it upper part of the body during the last battle before fighting the final form of Ultimecia.

And you actually compare a chicobo which is meant to be just a sidequests for some little rewards to the legend itself which is hardly relevant anyway.

What had a chicobo do with Hyne anyway?

Well,this Legend was put there by Squaresoft to show the TRUTH (I am not claiming it is mineīs but it points to some thruth behind the storyline).

The is not a need for interpretations for the story unless you cannot understand English. It is pretty straight forward and did not come in the form of riddles nor pictures. But if you insisted on twisting it to your favour, then it is up to you. But since you said it yourself,

And interpretations are interpretations.They canīt be prooved or refuted

It cannot be used to support your theories anyway since everyone can have their own set of interpretations then if you bend on interpreting something that is not a need for interpretation.

Difficult issue.

Then dun post it until you are sure of it. You are just wasting time of everyone.

However,looking at the "Watchman" picture on Ultiīs Castle and considering the effects of Time Compression my best guess is for Laguna to be Vascaroon.

The pictures in Ulti's castle as I mentioned ages ago, everyone can have their interpretations. You cannot use that to support your theory since I may have a different interpretation for watchman as well.

I guess you just answer this yourself:

Pls enlighten me how do Squall survive bullets attack and statues can come to life.Also how can Squall jump so high when he use Lionheart, Carbuncle just crawl out of a hole that appear out of nowhere....etc. Pls use your scientific explainations to explain all those.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Give me 3 pieces of evidence and ill believe you. not your stupid theories, evidence written in stone. S-C-R-I-P-T-A-L Evidence

Jessweeee♪
10-01-2005, 04:52 PM
somebody should e-mail the people on the ffviii team to answer FE's theories once and for all.
BTW nice script gilgamesh!

Future Esthar
10-01-2005, 05:32 PM
VSQ

I already explained that X performed Time Compression to deceive the citizans of Sam Hill on thinking the events they saw on the past was not on the past but on the present and on another PLACE and that these events happened on a time duration of about 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
The citizens donīt knew itīs possible to time travel.Thatīs why they were deceived.
X was the first one to discover how to time travel.

However,if he time travel directly,Ellone would enable it to be seen directly.

Thatīs why I said it was a VSQ.

I RARELY CALLED SOMEONE STUPID,IGNORANT OR INSANE.
AND AM NO ARROGANT.

So they might not be able have children or human intelligence too since human genetics don't apply. The others factors might not apply too. SO your family line and ruling of a kingdom and other stuffs won't apply.

What I mean is that since they were propagators the eyes and hair thingy donīt necessarily apply.

It doesn't matter how many threads you made anyway. If the whole thing is pointless, no one will bother to answer you with logical answers regardless of your flashly title.

Show me it is pointless.

I post evidence on that thread that no one refuted (the EVIDENCE,not the THEORY).I prooved itīs veracity.Go read the post if you donīt believe me (and post there PLEASE).

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Not arrogant. Hmmm

"VSQ-Very stupid question (no offense).
VSS-Very stupid statement(no offense)."

Evidence #1

"I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU ARENīT PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADNīT POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET"

Evidence #2

You are arrogant, admit it. You avoid questions that ask for scriptal evidence and not "theories" Vascaroon is a legend touched upon VERY BRIEFLY in the game, then how can you know what you did, thers a total of 1-3 sentences that contain his name. HOw come winhill is called sam hill and not esthar hill or fred hill, eh?
and who is "X" is it ultimicia or a figment of your imagination. This is fanfiction, no more no less. you have no scriptal evidence to support this.

G SpOtZ
10-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Not arrogant. Hmmm

Evidence #1

"I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT YOU ARENīT PREPARED TO UNDERSTAND THESE ADVANCED THEORIES BECAUSE i HADNīT POST ENOUGH SIMPLE THEORIES YET"

Evidence #2

You are arrogant, admit it. You avoid questions that ask for scriptal evidence and not "theories" Vascaroon is a legend touched upon VERY BRIEFLY in the game, then how can you know what you did, thers a total of 1-3 sentences that contain his name. HOw come winhill is called sam hill and not esthar hill or fred hill, eh?
and who is "X" is it ultimicia or a figment of your imagination. This is fanfiction, no more no less. you have no scriptal evidence to support this.
word.

this doesn't make any sense. none of this theory, none of what you call "evidence."
this is a joke now. all of it. none of this is even possible as you've created a completely different storyline, changing the game. why can't you accept the game for what it is?

and yeah, you avoid every question or statement that may prove you wrong because you don't want to admit that your wrong.

you say we don't refute your evidence, but we refute your theory. we refute your theory because we can, with even better evidence. we don't NEED to refute ur "evidence" because it's hardly ever evidence, and you can never back that evidence up with something else. thus, it is not really evidence, or at least evidence that is good enough to prove your outrageous theories. you're theories are garbage, nothing more.

Skyblade
10-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Wait a sec, I was just humming! I'm not even allowed to do that now? I think your theories are ridiculous, and Unknowns pointed out nearly everything I was going to, so I was happy that I didn't have to do it myself. I didn't even use the words ignorant or insane in that post, jerk.

And,no,Unknowns didnīt refute my theories.
Your theories were refuted in the eyes of anyone with a brain who recognizes logic, which is enough for me. I doubt anything we could do would get you to change your mind on this stuff.

And the genetics doesn't support all your family lines as well none do you can prove that all of them related in blood.

If human genetics don't apply then interbreeding between humans and propagators wouldn't be possible, so your theory is wrong. Arguing that the parts which negate your theory are wrong while the parts that support it are correct is total BS. It's either everything or nothing. If genetics don't apply, then genetics never apply.

Actually, it's not. This question doesn't prove anything of the sort. There is no "Sam Hill" mentioned in the game, so it doesn't matter how long you play, it won't be there.

Yes, I dare. In fact, everyone in this thread "dares" to call you insane. That should tell you something. As G SpOtZ says, people who think that they are the only sane people around usually wind up in a psych ward.

Go beat me on gameplay and then talk with me.
I'd love to beat you on game play, but how exactly are either of us supposed to prove that? Also, what does gameplay have to do with your sanity?

I never said you are stupid. I said you are "stuck on stupid", because, quite frankly, it's true. Your theories are stupid, but you might be a very intelligent person.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah lol.
Yes,it is.

Why not just do it here? The original discussion of this topic is gone, so it's not like it'll hurt anything. And I don't really want to go chase you down among a dozen different threads to understand what you are trying to say.

So why is Timber, Winhill and Shumi Village be a city.

They are quite related.
Huh?

Actually, it's not. You offer a load of theories indicating a conspiracy behind the entire workings of FFVIII, and then offer no logical explanation as to why your "X" is the only person capable of doing all these things.

Wrong. A legend might not be accurate, but it isn't always incorrect or corrupted. A legend is just a story passed down over generations.

Um, and this is proof how? WTF does the skelector have to do with Hyne? WTF does the frelling chicobo have to do with Hyne? You're grasping at straws here, buddy.

Can you do better?
Possibly, but I don't really feel like wasting time trying to find better examples for your theories. I'm spending enough time trying to debunk them.

If it was put there to show the TRUTH, as you claim, then changing it as you have done is distorting the truth: which means it is lies. Well done, you just debunked your own theory.

And interpretations are interpretations.They canīt be prooved or refuted.
You need to understand the difference between "interpretation" and "manipulation".

What sad events? And how do Vascaroon transform into Laguna? The existence of Vascaroon is a big question mark itself..

Difficult issue.
Good. Call us when you are done.

And these ideas are related how?

Yes, "VSS" is a very stupid statement, and doesn't have anything to do with the matter at hand. No offense intended here, but did you get hit in the head with a sledgehammer recently? You cannot simply change a game approved fact with your ridiculous assertation that it was a typo. "Hyne" is not a misspelling, it is an in-game fact, and no matter what you say, nothing changes that. If "Hyne" is wrong, then all the names are wrong, which is what Unknowns was pointing out.

Symetry is a condition of physics.
So if Elle sends junction to other eras there canīt be a privileged direction.Thatīs what we call isochronism.
That would be as stupid as saying that only Canada(and the area of EUA north of the station) can watch CNN but not the areas at south since the waves can only go to north.

The reason why Elle lies is because she is not Elle but a machine which imitates her.

Science, right.

First, symmetry is not a scientific principle. If you are referring to "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction", that in no way suggests that Elle's power would have to be two-way. If anything, it would suggest that when she brings someone's consciousness into the past, she has to bring someone else's conciousness into the present. Equal and opposite, see? Travel to the future isn't an equal and opposite reaction (especially not the way you are putting it), it is just another action that will have to be counteracted at some point.

Second, WTF?! Now you're arguing that Ellone is a machine? Doesn't this sound even remotely ridiculous to you?!

Sir Bahamut
10-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Thing is, what you're doing right now proves this wrong, Unknown.

Really, do you still think there's any point in arguing with FE?

G SpOtZ
10-01-2005, 06:28 PM
i argue because it's a very hard task to convince FE that he's insane. it's like a challenge, i'm almost always up for a challenge ^___^

Christmas
10-01-2005, 06:43 PM
VSQ

I already explained that X performed Time Compression to deceive the citizans of Sam Hill on thinking the events they saw on the past was not on the past but on the present and on another PLACE and that these events happened on a time duration of about 17 years instead of hundreds of years.
The citizens donīt knew itīs possible to time travel.Thatīs why they were deceived.
X was the first one to discover how to time travel.

However,if he time travel directly,Ellone would enable it to be seen directly.

Thatīs why I said it was a VSQ.

VMA= Very Moronic Answer (No offense)

First, your "X" performing time compression and decieving anyone is still just based on your assumptions. You haven't got anything to back up.

Second, You still haven't answer why "X" can time travel and perform time compression.

No one but yourself know who or what "X" is, so how do you expect me to know why he/she can do all this thing.

I RARELY CALLED SOMEONE STUPID,IGNORANT OR INSANE.

I RARELY CALLED SOMEONE MORONIC,IGNORANT OR INSANE.

What I mean is that since they were propagators the eyes and hair thingy donīt necessarily apply.

Just read this:

If human genetics don't apply then interbreeding between humans and propagators wouldn't be possible, so your theory is wrong. Arguing that the parts which negate your theory are wrong while the parts that support it are correct is total BS. It's either everything or nothing. If genetics don't apply, then genetics never apply.

Show me it is pointless.

Cause you cannot prove it isn't pointless.

I post evidence on that thread that no one refuted (the EVIDENCE,not the THEORY).I prooved itīs veracity.Go read the post if you donīt believe me (and post there PLEASE).

You mean that picture. I already said:

IF the lunar cry is heading towards Galbadia, meaning monsters will flood the Galbadian continents.

Galbadians are the one who control the Lunatic Pandora to generate artificial lunar cry, will they be crazy enough to let monsters to drop onto their own homes and destroy themselves?

The Lunatic Pandora can generate artificial lunar cries, there is no telling what another functions the pandora can do about the lunar cries.

So the Galbadia uses the special functions in the Pandora to generate the monsters waves towards Esthar when it reaches the planet.

I only see the picture of Obel lake and the location of the lunar cry relevant. The others like the floor cracking and waves getting bright and dim doesn't seem anywhere relevant to me. It is like trying to explain how come the people in FF VIII can summon meteors from the space and make GF out of other people mind.

And I won't revive a thread that is meant to be left dead.

Thing is, what you're doing right now proves this wrong, Unknown.

Really, do you still think there's any point in arguing with FE?

Frankly speaking, there is not much point to argue with him. But the outcome will still be the same. He will contiune making new threads over and over again and people will start postings then after a while, the threads died. Then he make a new thread again and the cycle contiune. I noticed this cycle after I left the forum a few times for a trip and came back after a few weeks.

It will be best to just get his attention onto one thread then he will stop making new threads. It will greatly reduce the amount of trash in the forum.

Sir Bahamut
10-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Don't the mods here see him for the troll he is? He should be banned, for the greater good =P

Skyblade
10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Don't the mods here see him for the troll he is? He should be banned, for the greater good =P

No, they don't. And Gilgamesh of Legend's petition to get him banned is gone.

Future Esthar
10-01-2005, 07:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somebody should e-mail the people on the ffviii team to answer FE's theories once and for all.
BTW nice script gilgamesh!

NOOOOOOOOO,PLEASE,NOOOOO.They werenīt theories,just speculations.
Why canīt we had a fun forum without YOU-HAD-TO-PROOF EVERYTHING PERSONS allways picking on us?

Canīt we just share the information of what we think happens on a game FREELY and Democratically?
Who cares if this is proofed or not,if they fits the game events thatīs what matters.
And what if some of them werenīt truth?At least we tried and we had fun.
Donīt wanna Square to say what is thruth or not.
We had to find for ourselves or it will be no fun.
You had no fun.

And you actually compare a chicobo which is meant to be just a sidequests for some little rewards to the legend itself which is hardly relevant anyway.

Sidequests usually donīt relates with the storyline but it can happen.

What had a chicobo do with Hyne anyway

EVERYTHING.
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.LOL.

Then dun post it until you are sure of it. You are just wasting time of everyone.

I am sure that Laguna is Vascaroon.
I just donīt know how he became him but it was
on a bad way of course.

Yes it was a VSS because since when you had "Cloud" as a mispelling of "Squall" and "Sephiroth" as a mispelling of "Seifer" (this last one maybe but not the first) ?

Pls enlighten me how do Squall survive bullets attack and statues can come to life.Also how can Squall jump so high when he use Lionheart, Carbuncle just crawl out of a hole that appear out of nowhere....etc. Pls use your scientific explainations to explain all those.

Technology on FF8 is so advanced that to us it looks impossible(specially Estharīs).

Christmas
10-01-2005, 08:09 PM
NOOOOOOOOO,PLEASE,NOOOOO.They werenīt theories,just speculations.

Well, you WERE the one that insisted they were THEORIES and are the TRUTH all along and now you are eating your words back? If they are just speculations, dun go around insisting that they were the real storyline of FF VIII. And are you Future's little brother again?

Why canīt we had a fun forum

No it isn't fun at least to me. Since you are the one that is making up all those stuffs and getting a kick out of it, at least you find it fun.

without YOU-HAD-TO-PROOF EVERYTHING PERSONS allways picking on us

Dun you know you have to prove your theory is right if you DID made one.

Canīt we just share the information of what we think happens on a game FREELY and Democratically?

You are the one not accepting the feedbacks FREELY and Democratically

Who cares if this is proofed or not,if they fits the game events thatīs what matters.

Then you might as well go write a fanfiction

And what if some of them werenīt truth?At least we tried and we had fun.

I think the fun lies in you making a fool of yourself which is shown in several repiles of other member.

Donīt wanna Square to say what is thruth or not.
We had to find for ourselves or it will be no fun.
You had no fun.

Are you afraid that Square will just said "No you are wrong and I dun understand what you are saying"? If you think it is fun to post twisted stuffs and irritate people, then I hope you get your "rewards" soon.

Sidequests usually donīt relates with the storyline but it can happen.

Unfortunately, you cannot prove that it happen anyway. And I make a better comparsion by using something that is related to the main storyline than your little sidequest in my previous post.

EVERYTHING.
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.LOL.

NOTHING.
Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.LOL

I am sure that Laguna is Vascaroon.
I just donīt know how he became him but it was
on a bad way of course.

I am sure that Laguna isn't Vascaroon.
I just donīt know how he didn't became him.

Yes it was a VSS because since when you had "Cloud" as a mispelling of "Squall" and "Sephiroth" as a mispelling of "Seifer" (this last one maybe but not the first) ?

Why can't it? Does mispelling have limitations?

Technology on FF8 is so advanced that to us it looks impossible(specially Estharīs).

You still haven't use any scientific explainations on my question yet. And the technology of Esthar and others did not explain my questions too.

Jhei
10-01-2005, 08:36 PM
This thread I must say is really entertaining. Here are the points that I would like to say to everyone:

1. Future Esthar, you really have a very imaginative mind. However, have you thought of putting all your theories into one new story? Instead of creating a backstory of FF VIII, I think you would be a good author with all your ideas and everything.
2. For everone who flames Future Esthar, don't flame the him please. This will only lead him to flaming you back, so don't.
3. If you don't like this thread, then don't post in it. It will just lead to worse things happening in this thread, therefore going off-topic.
4. Future Esthar, you do know that you're only making theories, right? Theories are not facts, therefore there is no right or wrong. It is like an opinion. So, (no offense) your theories are not necessarily right, and not necessarily wrong. Only Square can prove if your theories are right.

So these are all my opinions in this thread. Hope you read it.

G SpOtZ
10-01-2005, 11:14 PM
lol yesterday, my school had a powderpuff football game, and the kicker of the seniors team missed two extra points in a row, and she started crying lol.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 11:19 PM

No, they don't. And Gilgamesh of Legend's petition to get him banned is gone.

im still not seeing why they removed it, makes alot of sense and would have saved much space on the forum.

FE: your still ignoring my questions, democracy my ass

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Do you see,Sir Bahamut?
There were people who like my threads.
Disrespecting these people trying to ban me would not be democratic.
Are you blind?
How many times do I had to say that if you donīt like you arenīt forced to see or post?
Try to respect the others who like.

i argue because it's a very hard task to convince FE that he's insane. it's like a challenge, i'm almost always up for a challenge ^___^

You?You rarely argue.

lol yesterday, my school had a powderpuff football game, and the kicker of the seniors team missed two extra points in a row, and she started crying lol.

You are exagerating.

I said to had fun while discussing if the "theories" about FF8 fit the game well or not and appreciating them, as a history.
I am sure you members donīt came here to do your homework do you?
Teacher-For the next month I wanna you all to make a work about FF8.
So you must go to EOFF and post everything you know about the game (storyline or battle strategy).Donīt forget to tell me your username because I will look at the forums to evaluate you.
LOL.Of course we are here to had fun.What else?

Future Esthar, you really have a very imaginative mind. However, have you thought of putting all your theories into one new story? Instead of creating a backstory of FF VIII, I think you would be a good author with all your ideas and everything.

Not quite.It were the writers of FF8 who were good.
I just tried to tell what I think they hide on the storyline.

There is no "Sam Hill" mentioned in the game, so it doesn't matter how long you play, it won't be there.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.
And I am the insane one?

I am not a biologist but I think is not really impossible for a Popagator to had a child from a human.
And considering that they took human form...

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Still dodging arent ye, laddie?

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 12:58 AM
Didnīt you read what I said about being irrelevant to proof these "theories"?
I am not avoiding your questions.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 01:06 AM

Skyblade
10-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Didnīt you read what I said about being irrelevant to proof these "theories"?
I am not avoiding your questions.

Grr... *Mercilessly slaughters Future Esthar*

It's PROVE, damnit, not proof!!! How hard is it to get that through your thick skull?!

*Continues to mutilate Future Esthar*

There is no "Sam Hill" mentioned in the game, so it doesn't matter how long you play, it won't be there.

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah ,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.
And I am the insane one?

Hallucinations, stupid maniacal laughter... Yep, I'd say so.

*Kills Future Esthar a bit more*

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 01:18 AM
You asked me to prove specific facts.
So thatīs my answer (itīs irrelevant since it is just information about what I think fits well the storyline).

Also I based my theories more on graphical details and contextual events than script.

Skyblade
10-02-2005, 01:22 AM
You asked me to proof specific facts.
So thatīs my answer (itīs irrelevant since it is just information about what I think fits well the storyline).

Also I based my theories more on graphical details and contextual events than script.

No, I didn't! I asked you to prove specific facts or to offer proof supporting them. Prove is the verb, proof is a noun (or an adjective, if you're talking about alcohol). Use the word properly!

Yes, and if those graphical details were related in any way, we might actually respect the theories that you create from them.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Was taking to Gilgamesh of Legends.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 01:42 AM

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 02:05 AM

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 02:10 AM
.......MOOGLE PIE!!!!1!!!11!

Christmas
10-02-2005, 02:47 AM
Future Esthar, if you have nothing more to be able to support your so called theories/speculations and just some whining about how people not treating your theories with respect and not having fun, then I guess that it is pretty enough.

You are unable to provide any valid counter arguements supported with logical explaination and concrete proof to my posts now and just some ranting which is totally seems like "spam" to me, then question whether this thread should be left open or not.

So thatīs my answer (itīs irrelevant since it is just information about what I think didn't fits well the storyline).

And I repeat myself once more that you might as well go write a fanfiction.

These aren't true in anyway.

There were people who like my threads.
Disrespecting these people trying to ban me would not be democratic.
Are you blind?
How many times do I had to say that if you donīt like you arenīt forced to see or post?
Try to respect the others who like.

So only people that like your theories are allowed to post and read your thread and you are open only to positive comments?

And you claim that we are all "close minded"?

I said to had fun while discussing if the "theories" about FF8 fit the game well or not and appreciating them, as a history.

This is no discussion nor it is "theories" in any sense. Those are just stories or speculations you come up with and what you insist people to agree to nor do you accept negatives feedback.And people will apppreciate it if it really make sense regardless of who post it.

I am sure you members donīt came here to do your homework do you?
Teacher-For the next month I wanna you all to make a work about FF8.
So you must go to EOFF and post everything you know about the game (storyline or battle strategy).Donīt forget to tell me your username because I will look at the forums to evaluate you.

What make you think that you are the teacher around here and tell us what to do for you nor you have the right to evaluate us. Consider the facts that you even doesn't know a lot of things in the games as shown in the previous threads, it was us that posted the facts and what is from the game to "wake" you up which you quickly change your theory again. It is you who think so much of yourself and claim you played a lot more than any of us so you are allowed to make false claims and your words are proof itself.

LOL.Of course we are here to had fun.What else?

I see you are having fun posting twisted stuffs and acting like the almighty FF VIII guru around here but the fun is on you since you are the one that is ignorant.

I just tried to tell what I think they hide on the storyline.

I just tried to tell what I think they didn't hide on the storyline

Ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah ,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah,ah.
And I am the insane one?

At least we know you like making twisted and pointless stuffs like an insane person will do is enough.

I am not a biologist but I think is not really impossible for a Popagator to had a child from a human.
And considering that they took human form...

I am not a biologist too but I think is really impossible for a Popagator to had a child from a human.
And considering that they didn't took human form...

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 02:59 PM
So only people that like your theories are allowed to post and read your thread and you are open only to positive comments?

Where do I said this?
You are putting things on my mouth that I really didnīt said.

I said YOU MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF THE PERSONS WHO LIKE MY THREADS.

You canīt just think on yourself and a bunch of "clever" persons but on every person on the forums.Even if they are a minority(the persons who like my threads).
On the same way I must respect the threads opened by others if there were people who like them.Even if I donīt like these threads.

Christmas
10-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Where do I said this?

The same applies: I said YOU MUST RESPECT THE FREEDOM OF THE PERSONS WHO FIND YOUR THREADS POINTLESS AND RAISE UP OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN.

They have the right to raise up opinions of their owns in your thread and not only people that "like" your "speculations"

You canīt just think on yourself and a bunch of "clever" persons but on every person on the forums.Even if they are a minority(the persons who like my threads).

Since this is a forum and you open your threads to the public, we have the right to post what we think and we are not being disrespect to anyone by pointing out all your flaws and absurd of your "speculations" since we were able to question it with logic and evidence while you can't answer it with logic nor evidence.

On the same way I must respect the threads opened by others if there were people who like them.Even if I donīt like these threads.

What is your defintion of "respect" anyway? By pointing out flaws and loopholes of one topic is disrespect to the thread? Must we agree to everything in the topic of the thread is a form of respect even if it is just some crap?

And you were the one that is being disrespect:

This is being disrespect to other members.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 03:38 PM
This is being disrespect to other members.

I am sorry Unknowns :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Christmas
10-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Fine. Glad you finally understand.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
This was not related with the theories but with the insults.
The theories will be keep posted.

Christmas
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
You were the one that claim those aren't theories but just speculations anyway.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Theories,speculations,whatever...

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 07:59 PM
theories and speculations are 2 diff things.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 08:09 PM
l etīs call it specs.

Christmas
10-02-2005, 08:17 PM
suit yourself. Anyway, the result of your "stuffs" will eventually turn out be like this thread, which left you ranting about how people disrespecting your "speculations" anyway since you cannot prove it like this one here.

People will just keep posting stuffs which you think is disrespectful to you but you were the one that started it.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM
3/4ths of this is insults and 1/8th of them were mine...o well

MJN SEIFER
10-02-2005, 08:48 PM
All Gilgamesh of Ledgends EVER does on this forum is either spam irrelovent words or shout at FE. He's even devoted his sig into insulting him...Which is pathetic.

Even if it turns out not to be true doesn't mean he's lying!! The R = U and G = S theorys were wrong but they weren't lies, they just theroys which were prooved wrong.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 08:53 PM
I never said people were disrespecting my theories,Unknowns.

MJN SEIFER
10-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Future, you probly never intened to but; No Matter what people say about you'r theorys;

DON'T EVER STOP!!!

I really enjoy reading them!

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Thanks.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
All Gilgamesh of Ledgends EVER does on this forum is either spam irrelovent words or shout at FE. He's even devoted his sig into insulting him...Which is pathetic.

Even if it turns out not to be true doesn't mean he's lying!! The R = U and G = S theorys were wrong but they weren't lies, they just theroys which were prooved wrong.

free country right,
i express my opinion YOU GOT PROBLEM?

MJN SEIFER
10-02-2005, 09:57 PM
"I GOT PROBLEM" Because you're "Expressions" are too similar too insults. If you dissagree with Future or anyone else that's fine and you can even debate (Politely) but a debate is NOT acusing them of being a Lier.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 10:08 PM
deal with it.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Take ou that signature now or I will add you to the "list" :D :D :D :D :D :D

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
bring it. i dont take no orders from you.

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 11:07 PM
cat fight's outside, please. LOL

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 11:39 PM
if only he was within range of my katanas

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Lion Heeeeeart! (-5000)

GoL
Hp:5000
FE
Hp:9999

LOL

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 11:59 PM
there was a good reason i keep em sharpened

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 11:59 PM
cool, GoL had 10,000 HP from the start? SWEET!

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 12:21 AM
OWNED

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 12:58 AM
You are lucky.I had no auras anymore.
Draw auras
Draw failed.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 01:16 AM
what are you smoking really.... i meant a real life fight

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Draw
1 aura acquired
In battle message(I would prepare If I were you).

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 01:34 AM
oh my god lol.

Skyblade
10-03-2005, 01:37 AM
Walks up and backstabs Future Esthar (I don't fight fair), pulls out his sword, and stabs Gilgamesh of Legends as well.

The battle's over. No more fighting, now get back on topic.

Christmas
10-03-2005, 04:29 AM
now get back on topic.

I guess the topic pretty much ended here:

Where do I said this?

With the start of Future's ranting after unable to provide any defense for his theories/speculations.

Really? If you said so.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 05:00 AM

Really? If you said so.
i was.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Why do all of his "theories" have to end in 8 pages...

Christmas
10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Why do all of his "theories" have to end in 8 pages...

You are the new around here. The longest one is close to 20 pages anyway.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 02:04 PM
how many word-bashing topics does it take him to spot posting complete crap. and i use the word theory very loosly

crazybayman
10-03-2005, 02:09 PM
how many word-bashing topics does it take him to spot posting complete crap. and i use the word theory very loosly
This also proves that he is indeed a nutcase.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
This didnīt end yet.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Shut Up

Christmas
10-03-2005, 02:38 PM
This didnīt end yet.

Are you going to continue on your "respect" thing or the "battle" thing. You stopped discussing the topic ages ago anyway.

Future Esthar
10-04-2005, 06:12 PM
People who like reading my theories!
If you wanna me to tell you about the secret of WOTC just tell me and I will send you a PM.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Posts before poll exists. :cool:

EDIT: You forgot the option "No and people spend to much time trying to analyze a game"

There is nothing wrong in thinking about these things ...it makes it more fun after you finish the game....It makes you notice more when you replay as well.....

Christmas
10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
There is nothing wrong in thinking about these things ...it makes it more fun after you finish the game....It makes you notice more when you replay as well.....

So did you notice these things? Or these things came from inspirations based on the game?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-05-2005, 03:22 PM
bit of both

Future Esthar
10-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks,Dark Summoner.

MJN SEIFER
11-15-2005, 02:08 PM
theories and speculations are 2 diff things.

Not really...

Luthien
11-23-2005, 09:24 PM

They scaped.

)

Man! how did you come up with all of THIS!!!! I mean, we all love FFVIII, it`s a great game, but it`s just that: A GAME!!! You`re reading way too deep into this...
Besides, if no one has refuted your - so called - WOTC or whatever the hell it is, because it`s plain stupid and irrelevant... not to mention YOU CAN NOT PROVE IT!!!! As many of the thread members have already said, FFVIII is a PS1 game, so the graphics are not flawless so there could be some glitches and bugs within it, so you can`t (and shouldn`t) base a complete theory just because you saw something strange in one FMV or during the game.

Take my advice, get a life. (and do all of us a GREAT favour)

MJN SEIFER
11-24-2005, 10:10 PM
I like futures theorys and it's ok to read into games

and (although this has nothing to do with Future) How is seeing JENOVA in FF8 a bug?

Future Esthar
11-27-2005, 02:04 AM
WOTC itīs not irrelevant.

Christmas
11-27-2005, 02:09 AM
WOTC itīs not irrelevant when you make some sense and use some valid/logical explaination as well as concrete proof to support it.

MJN SEIFER
12-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Actually, it's not. This question doesn't prove anything of the sort. There is no "Sam Hill" mentioned in the game, so it doesn't matter how long you play, it won't be there.

I can remember somone in either Ether or the Moon saying something like "What about Sam Hill?" Or something like that, I dunno if that's what FE meant though...

Future Esthar
12-07-2005, 09:07 PM
yes it was.It was on Esthar.

Qurange
12-08-2005, 01:09 AM
I know that 'What in the Sam Hill?' is a figure of speech, and that someone might have said it, but I don't know of it as the name of a town.

It was the figure of speech, right? If that's the case, then it's a peculiarity of the English language, and probably wasn't present in the Japanese version--meaning that it's not a town name but an anachronism, like Squall saying 'God'.

Future Esthar
12-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Figures of speech are Universal.

Like when you go to a Japanese website and find the word Jonh in the middle of a text with Japanese characters.

ygftrcvcrctcrJonhtcftcdrcdtr.

Let´s pretend the other characters were japanese for the sake of this example.

MJN SEIFER
12-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Figures of speech are Universal.

Like when you go to a Japanese website and find the word Jonh in the middle of a text with Japanese characters.

ygftrcvcrctcrJonhtcftcdrcdtr.

Letīs pretend the other characters were japanese for the sake of this example.
08-12-2005 01:09 AM

Before antyone states other wise. This is true for thoese who don't know
:choc2:

Qurange
12-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Actually, figures of speech are not universal. They don't all translate perfectly. I challenge you to find direct translations of most idioms, for instance, that make sense.

The game was originally in Japanese, and was translated into English. It wasn't just a direct word-for-word translation, but a translation meant to give the meaning behind each line, as it would be in English.

So, sorry, MJN, but I am stating otherwise.

MJN SEIFER
12-10-2005, 12:16 AM
That is not translating it is dubbing.

Christmas
12-10-2005, 10:27 AM
ゲームソフトとして発売し、全世界で968万本を記録した「FINAL FANTASY VII」。その完全続編が、映像作品「FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN」となって、9月14日(水)に発売決定!

It sold recorded 968 ten thousand in the entire world "FINAL FANTASY VII" as the game software. That complete continuation, becoming image work "FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN", September 14th (the water) sale decision!

Future Esthar
12-10-2005, 11:37 AM
That´s it Unknowns.
When English words cannot be translated (or it is a name of an universal sold thing) they appear on they English form.

Actually it would go like this:

It sold recorded 968 ten thousand in the entire world as the "FINAL FANTASY VII"game software. That complete continuation, "FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN" becoming image work, September 14th (the water) sale decision!

Maybe the word Winhill appears in English being a name.
It is a composition of the words win +hill so maybe the word Sam being a name appears as an English word on a Japanese script.
There is no real reason to believe the common words weren´t translated literally just because they appear on a speech figure.

For instance Winhill could appear as Japanese with the words win+hill glued and Deling as an English name.

Christmas
12-10-2005, 01:01 PM
That´s it Unknowns.
When English words cannot be translated (or it is a name of an universal sold thing) they appear on they English form.

Actually it would go like this:

It sold recorded 968 ten thousand in the entire world as the "FINAL FANTASY VII"game software. That complete continuation, "FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN" becoming image work, September 14th (the water) sale decision!

Maybe the word Winhill appears in English being a name.
It is a composition of the words win +hill so maybe the word Sam being a name appears as an English word on a Japanese script.
There is no real reason to believe the common words weren´t translated literally just because they appear on a speech figure.

For instance Winhill could appear as Japanese with the words win+hill glued and Deling as an English name.

Speak for yourself, genius.

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

ファイナルファンタジーVII: アドベントチルドレン

Future Esthar
12-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Yes,but being a trademark it sometimes appear in English.

Christmas
12-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Go prove yourself that it do appear on the japanese script.

MJN SEIFER
12-12-2005, 08:26 PM
IF YOU WATCH TRANSLATIONS OF ANIMES IT WILL WORK!!

I will get some proof soons

tootncartman
12-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Welll Future Esthar i have a few things to say to you:

OTAKU OTAKU OTAKU OTAKU OTAKU OTAKU OTAKU debate that.:)

tootncartman
12-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Woops i got here late sorry Esthar lets make rainbows.