PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, you Have it? Naw ah, it has to be a bootleg

Nick Schovitz
09-27-2005, 01:26 AM
I was in Player's choice and I found a copy of FFXIi for 300 dollars, he says, "It costs that much because it's not supposed to be out yet". The game cover just showed the logo, so I'm thinking it's a bootleg. I'm not going to buy it, it's way too damn much, what do y'all think on this?
Is it or not?

Raven Nox
09-27-2005, 01:37 AM
I don't see how it can be real. I don't think the game is even compeltely finished yet alone being printed yet, even video games can be leaked, but it's way to early for it.

Super Christ
09-27-2005, 04:21 AM
I still need help beating the water temple about a quarter of the way through, you know. But nobody will help me out. :mad2:

Seriously, it can't even be a leaked copy. The game is just plain not done yet. Assuming it's some sort of auction site you're talking about, or something like that, you should report him before somebody gets ripped off $300. I generally like seeing stupid people suffer, but in this case I'd say the seller is the dumbest one.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Your being jipped mate, Dont fall for it man!

Winter Nights
09-27-2005, 02:18 PM
This reminds me of the guy who tried to sell Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for SNES on Ebay.

Yeah.. Report his ass, if you can.

boys from the dwarf
09-27-2005, 08:52 PM
This reminds me of the guy who tried to sell Sonic the Hedgehog 4 for SNES on Ebay.

theres a sonic 4? ive only ever heard of 1,2 and 3(and various others.)i take it that he claimed it to be sonic 4.

Lyde Lyde
09-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Of course it's fake, it's best that you pretend that you've never seen it.

Winter Nights
09-27-2005, 09:20 PM

theres a sonic 4? ive only ever heard of 1,2 and 3(and various others.)i take it that he claimed it to be sonic 4.
Yeah, there is no Sonic 4. Best part was that he claimed it was an unreleased SNES game.

Dreddz
09-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Hes full of Bull, end of....