PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga: The Animation

SomethingBig
09-27-2005, 01:56 AM
I eagerly downloaded the first 4 episodes of Xenosaga, hoping for an explosive beginning. I wasn't totally disappointed. They stayed fairly true to the story, save for some details. My one, biggest problem is how the animation and artistic quality is equal to that of a hentai anime's. It can even be worse, sometimes.

Thoughts?

kikimm
09-27-2005, 02:03 AM
Yeah, I'm really not too fond of the animation, at all. It's pretty horrible; although easy for me to overlook. I haven't seen too much of it either, but I think it's pretty good. Nothing really spectacular though, especially when compared to the game.

Shoeberto
09-27-2005, 03:17 AM
Yeah, it's so-so. I watched up to the next-to-last episode of the season, and it doesn't even reach the end of the first game. Nothing great.

edczxcvbnm
09-27-2005, 03:25 AM
The actual animation and drawing pissed me off in general as I thought it was way sub par. That said I couldn't make it past the first episode.

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-27-2005, 03:34 AM
I've watched about half of it and will probably finish it at some point (I DID spend all that time downloading it, after all). It's decent, but that's about it.

Jr.'s voice DOES sound like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist though, which causes me to chuckle whenever anybody calls him "chibi-sama".