PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Ifritlord
09-27-2005, 04:01 AM
Hello everyone. I have a question. In the world of ruin to obtain shadow you after go to the colossium to bet striker to fight shadow but every time I bet Choupon shows up. What did I do wrong.

ljkkjlcm9
09-27-2005, 04:20 AM
first you hade to have waited for him at the floating continent, if you did that then you have to go to the cave of the veldt and save him there, if Relm is there and not him, he's dead, sorry

THE JACKEL

Sasquatch
09-27-2005, 08:31 AM
He speaks the truth.

If you didn't wait for Shadow on the Floating Continent, you can't get him back. Not without General Leo, anyway.

ThroneofDravaris
09-27-2005, 09:10 AM
...no

Ifritlord
09-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks.

Flying Mullet
09-27-2005, 02:13 PM
And you also have to go through the Cave in the Veldt. If you saved Shadow, he'll be there and once you're done you bet Striker to obtain him. If you didn't wait for him, Relm is in the cave and after you complete the cave you get them like you normally do.

bipper
09-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Leave him dead, the three character ending is the best, hands down.

Bipper

Ultima Shadow
09-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Leave him dead*throws a rock at bipper* :rock:

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
09-28-2005, 01:28 AM
How can you have three characters at the end?
Isn't the bare minimum Celes, Sabin, Edgar, and Setzer?
Or am I wrong?
Sorry, just curious.
:p

Masamune·1600
09-28-2005, 03:59 AM
How can you have three characters at the end?
Isn't the bare minimum Celes, Sabin, Edgar, and Setzer?
Or am I wrong?
Sorry, just curious.
:p

It's not necessary to retrieve Sabin.

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
09-28-2005, 04:36 AM
Ohhh okay I didn't know that.
Mostly because I couldn't bring myself to finishing the game without collecting all the characters, especially Terra!
Thanx!
:)

KoShiatar
09-28-2005, 09:44 PM

Bipper

Why? It's not I want to criticize you, just being curious about what makes the 3 character ending better.

Sasquatch
09-29-2005, 12:26 AM
I've done it with 3, I just don't think it was on the PSX version, so I didn't know anything was different about it.

What all is different about the endings? How many are there, and what do you have to do to get to 'em all?

Skarr
09-29-2005, 12:44 AM
Leave him dead

:twak:

Terror of Zanarkand
09-29-2005, 10:15 PM
yeah on the floating continent you have to wait for the timer to hit 5 secs left and you can find him later in the vedlt cave if you waited.
i havent seen the 3 character ending i had to get everyone i couldnt resist lol

Bowser
10-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Leave him dead

Bipper :shoot:

He's my favorite character. Other than Mog of course. :mog:

Yuber
10-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Shadow's my favorite char as well, i've gotta try the 3 char ending though, another excuse to be opiated and play FF6, sweet.

bipper
10-01-2005, 05:22 PM

Bipper

Why? It's not I want to criticize you, just being curious about what makes the 3 character ending better.

Great question to ask. I loved the open feeling of the short ending. Celes with out Locke, and Edgars modified ending is cool too. Not having terra was kinda teh suck, but it was fun as well. It was just my taste.

I thought during development, they were gonna leave him dead or some such. All in all, shadow's death was very interesting (if they woulda left it itn) if he was in fact realms father. A lot could of been done with this, but I am sure the loose connection was intended.

I am not fond of shadow in any real way. He is a cool character, with a shadey past and all the other drama one would expect from a final fantasy hero destined to save the world. I just, never really cared for him.

What all is different about the endings? How many are there, and what do you have to do to get to 'em all?

Woa loaded question. The little snippets of everyone escaping the island, and on the airship changes pretty drastically when you take a character away. This moslty affects the things that are said. Without locke, Celes has a differend end scene than where locke saves her from the falling floors. Without Sabin, edgars ending changes too. Thier resolve and such in the ending just gave it such a cool feel. That is why I like the three person ending, as it was like the official ending, and finding everyone else was optional :D

Terra comes to you after you kill kefka, that is if I remmeber correctly, so its more of a four person ending.

That is all I really can reveal off the top of my head.

Bipper

ljkkjlcm9
10-04-2005, 07:19 PM
yes terra does come to you, I just beat the three person ending like, 2 minutes ago, and it's a fun ending, I mean you hear lines that you wouldn't normally hear if you get everyone, which makes me want to get all the characters and pay attention to who is in each ending section and not have one of the key characters to see the ending. That's why if I remember correctly, most of the ending scenes involve celes, edgar, or setzer!

THE JACKEL