PDA

View Full Version : Final Battle Help

Cecinda
09-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Someone pleeeeeease help me. I'm stuck on the final Jecht battle. I die every time. I have strong characters but those $%^&ing Yu Pagodas make me wanna tear my hair out. I can't get Ultima and Holy cos I can't find Lv.4 spheres. Where can I find them? Pleeeeease I really wanna finish now :(
I've gotten as far as the second form.
Oh, and my Anima only does like 20000HP on his overdrive. Bahamut does more! Whyyyyy? I thought Anima was so strong.
P.S. Yuna's magic is very high!

* White Aeris *
09-27-2005, 04:17 PM
right in your inventory of items do you have at least one level 3 sphere and at least one door to tomorrow? if so get Rikkus overdrive and mix them. now every attack or recovey item etc does 9999 hp damage or whatever!! so do like Tidas' slice and dice overdrive and lulu's black magic overdrive and items like lighting marbles/gems. just do things which attack more then once. tell me if you don't have any items etc and i'll tell you where to get them from!

DK
09-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Your characters definitely aren't strong. I Could kill him in 2 turns at that point, and some people can probably do it in one. I can't be bothered to level up characters and I still have no trouble with him.

If you really need help, just go look on gamefaqs.com. I can't be bothered to find out what you need to do.

Shadowdeathrose
09-27-2005, 07:35 PM
well u characters arnt tht strong at all i was taking 88,000 by then so work on ya characters

Cecinda
09-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Ah well...where do you get doorway to tomorrows? If I only had holy and ultima I'd be fine, my characters do lots of damage but I can't kill off the Yu pagodas cos I haven't got holy...how do you level up aeons? Anima should be 5x stronger than Bahamut but my Bahamut does 40000+ damage and Anima only does 20000+. Can you kill Jecht with Yojimbo's Zanmato?

rubah
09-28-2005, 01:48 AM
Do the Monster Arena quest. You'll level up.

tranvanhieu
09-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Hehe Second form has 120000 hp
If you don't want to train,let all your aeons exceed overdrive limit.
4*9999+40000+20000= almost 100000
All you have to do is make 20000 dam to The final aeon then launch all your aeons! Easy,ya????
But to make the last never-lose-battle with your aeons quicker,you should let Yuna learn strong magic(Holy best choice),I pretty sure that you can't hit the aeons with physical attacks.

Tai-Ti
09-28-2005, 12:28 PM
ignore those Yu Pagoda's just cast slow on em, and forget. Jecht can be zombie-fied, but dont go outta your way to do so, if you have good weapons with zombie strike, use em. Counter atatck is also good, and so are stamina tablets and tonics, use em. And save Tidus's "talk" abilitie untill his second form.

DK
09-28-2005, 12:58 PM
I didn't even touch the Yu Pagodas. :\ First form was dead with one hit, second in three, or one overdrive.

The Mad Dragon
09-28-2005, 02:16 PM
Why save the talk for the second form?

Cecinda
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Its cool, I beat at 2am last night! How LAME is Yu Yevon. A little squishy ball with an eye on it. I guess it's kinda amazing how such a tiny thing managed to cause so much pain...ah well.
Thanks for your help anyway, guys :)

My secret? The Magus Sisters!

The Mad Dragon
09-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Are you forgetting the Eye for Mordor and how much trouble that caused? :P.

DK
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
My secret is a stupidly powerful Wakka. :cool:

The legendary Shadow
09-28-2005, 05:33 PM
I beat the first form with Zanmato,and the second I hit with a defense break of auron and then i used animas overdrive for 320000 damageFor that I didn`t even trained.I just went through the game.It was too easy in my opinion :mad2:

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 06:51 PM
My secret is a stupidly powerful Wakka. :cool:
I'M GOOOOOD, YA!?

boys from the dwarf
09-28-2005, 07:51 PM
if you can get yojimbo and anima you can easily get magus sisters. when i first got magus sisters i wasnt super strong but they did 30000 damage per turn owith normal attacks against the final boss. and if anima is only doing 20000 damage on overdrives you need some help. my anima does 10000 per punch when i first got her.

Cecinda
09-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Anima is a GIRL?

DK
09-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Didn't you pay attention when you got her? IT'S SEYMOURS MOM

Blitz Ace
09-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I beat the first form with Zanmato,and the second I hit with a defense break of auron and then i used animas overdrive for 320000 damageFor that I didn`t even trained.I just went through the game.It was too easy in my opinion :mad2:

well of course its easy if you use Zanmato!! *mumbles about cheaters*

The legendary Shadow
09-30-2005, 02:00 PM

who do you call a cheater?Its not cheating if you use a simple attack to beat a boss

Blitz Ace
10-02-2005, 02:27 PM

who do you call a cheater?Its not cheating if you use a simple attack to beat a boss

no sorry, cheater was perhaps the wrong word... but using zanmato is clearly the easy way out, and i think you will find it is more satisfying to beat the game without using zanmato at all...

seriously, i can understand why someone would want to use zanmato on penance and the dark aeons... because it takes ages to get to the required stats to beat them (but is very satisfying if you do)... but no in game boss is really hard enough to require the use of zanmato

in fact i believe the game would be better, and hours of argument would be avoided if square had never invented stupid zanmato... just my opinion

The Mad Dragon
10-02-2005, 04:33 PM
How about this. Those that like using Zanmato get satisfied using that and those that are satisfied using other ways are satisfied that way. I'm tired of this fighting between "this is better, no this is, no this is." Who really cares what way is better? If your way worked, GREAT! Let's be happy for each other and stop the bickering.

Levitating Nun
10-02-2005, 10:18 PM
First of all I cast my protective mage (protect, shell, regen etc) my party. Then, I 'Holy' the crap out of him. At the second stage I fire all my overdrives and Aeons at him and hope he doesn't use his special attack :)

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-02-2005, 11:02 PM
Anima is a GIRL?

Yeah, it's Seymores or whatever you spell his names mother and turned into a summon.

Well, The way I did it, I got the girls to kill him off, and attacked the rock thingers first and then Blow all my aeons when they had their limit on Jecht. Lulu was used only for Ultima, and Flare. Rikku was for the special items and to attack the rock thingers. Make sure you take charge when Jeckt is getting charged, and you take defense when he's going to used his limit. Also, after you beat him and everything else, the very very last boss Yu Yevon or something, that tick looking thing, will be the freakin easiest poopie of them all! :D

Rubix
10-03-2005, 01:37 PM
I always find that with any FF end boss it helps if you have leveled up your characters over the recomemended storyline. With all FF games I take my time and try to level up, only problem is that bosses become too easy and less of a challange.

The Mad Dragon
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
And lvling up can become an annoyance.