PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Advent Children Music Video

Diaton
09-27-2005, 07:33 PM
I just finished creating a music video for Advent Children, it took me about 6 days to complete. The song is "Numb" by Linkin Park. I hope you enjoy it and please leave your comments in the post =)

(Also, if it's going slow for you to download and would like the file size smaller, I can submit a smaller version by request)

:WARNING: May Contain Spoilers

Music video! (http://files.filefront.com/FFVII_Advent_Children___Numb/;4182790;;/fileinfo.html)

I used to post on this board a while back (though didn't post that often), I hope to start posting again. :)

Winter Nights
09-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Stretching it from widescreen tainted the quality abit, but it isn't bad. The video flows nicely and the sequencing is timed right. I liked it, despite the fact that Numb is overused in FF music videos. You might want to try a different song next time. Overall: 8/10.

BTW.. you have alot of scenes in the video that may be considered spoilers. Might want to edit the first post with a spoiler warning.

Diaton
09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Thanks for your comment, yeah I kinda wish it was still fullscreen, but the program I used automatically did that and I don't know how to fix it. And if I knew most music videos use Linkin Park songs (I don't really go looking at a lot of music videos) I would've picked a different song. But thanks for the comment, and maybe I'll recreate my music video with a different song so people won't consider it just the "usual Linkin Park music video."

Winter Nights
09-28-2005, 02:29 PM
The video fits well around the song. I only brought it up for future projects, that Linkin Park does get used alot in these types. "Numb", "Crawling", and "In The End" are prolly the most used songs in fan-based Anime/Video Game music videos. However, the quality of yours is far better than most I've seen, so it really doesn't hinder it.

Diaton
09-28-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks, glad that not everyone is mad I did an overused song lol. I kinda wish I picked a different song so people wouldn't be turned off by the band or anything. Maybe I'll keep my old mv and make a new one (shrugs) I'm not sure.

=Angelus=
09-28-2005, 02:59 PM
gimme a while.. at 65% now :p

oh ya.. i think i remember you... except i can't put my finger what i remember you for.. :s

i'm wierd...

Diaton
09-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Lol, it might be from other forums, if not this one. I have made other music videos, though didn't spend as much time as I did on this one. I also play on FFXI if you've seen me on the Fairy server...

jkwon111191
09-28-2005, 11:44 PM
nice music video all the parts fits good with the sound. linkin park is the best

Diaton
09-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Thank you for the comment jkwon111191 :)

A friend wants me to do a ffix music video with a song by nightwish (can't remember the exact song), so I might be working on that next.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Breaking the habit would be best...but that's onyl beacsue it's my favourite :p but Numb is cool, and yeah, it does ahve a few spoilers AND ITS PRETTY BIG

Diaton
09-29-2005, 10:59 PM
I see.....Is "Downfall" by Trust Company used too much? :confused: (might do that for the new advent music video if it isn't)

=Angelus=
09-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Thank you for the comment jkwon111191 :)

A friend wants me to do a ffix music video with a song by nightwish (can't remember the exact song), so I might be working on that next.
That'd be great!!
Awesome Video btw, gonna show it to my other FF7 friends :D

Diaton
09-30-2005, 10:06 PM
:D Thanks =Angelus=! But what would be great? The Downfall music video or the Nightwish music video?

=Angelus=
10-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Don't know... never heard any of them :p

Diaton
10-01-2005, 05:01 AM
I see...I need to think of a song for the new music video, I want to please everyone with my music videos. I want my music videos to be unique and different from other music videos. Any suggestions for a music video for Advent Children? I want it to be a song that isn't used much in music videos.

=Angelus=
10-01-2005, 05:12 AM
hehe... that would be hard.. the world is full of different individuals with different characters.. even to please a majority would be hard, let alot 100% of the population

well.. for uniqueness.. since you already had a fighting music video for Advent children.. unless you're planning a remake, perhaps you should go for something a little more light hearted? :p

Diaton
10-01-2005, 05:31 AM
Hmm.....maybe, a friend wants me to do an advent children music video for her with the song "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls. Not sure if that'd go good with ffvii

Yuber
10-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't like that song, but the video was very well synchronized to the music, and advent children just plain kicks ass, especially the scenes you depicted.

Keep it up, 8/10, would be 10 if it were a different song, maybe some shpongle, behind closed eyelids i think would go well with advent children, although it'd be long and complicated and tough to synchronize a song like that to advent....i'm rambling again, hehe. Good job dude.

Diaton
10-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks for your comment, I tried to find the song you were talking about with no success. I really want to make a new music video with a song more people would enjoy and wouldn't complain about..