PDA

View Full Version : I own FF:AC

Vincents Paradox
09-27-2005, 08:46 PM
I own a copy of FF:AC on VCD i am quite happy to make replica's of the film, with the cost of the CD and postage provided. Its a japanese version with english subtitles i was generally suprised about them being good. And yes people i have seen Aeris face, lookin very asian. anyway send me a message if your interested and i know you prob think im lying but i can promise im being as honest. theres like a half an hour fight scene at the end. And if your wondering where its from I have no idea but its a good copy and my mate turned up with it last night.
And for you who may be interested MASSIVE Kudaj is Sephiroth and the old man is Rufus

Destai
09-27-2005, 08:54 PM
Most people just downloaded it. *KINDA SPOLIER ATTATCHMENT*

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-27-2005, 08:55 PM
can u send it to me 4 free bcuz i am ur first cutomer:)

Winter Nights
09-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Since when is crackwhore an asian trait? o___O

§håd0w
09-27-2005, 09:34 PM
And for you who may be interested MASSIVE Kudaj is Sephiroth and the old man is Rufus

No he's not. If you paid attention during the movie, it was said that if they wanted, they could recreate Sephiroth through the cells of Jenova. And that is what happened, Kadaj used the Jenova cells to create a perfect copy of Sephiroth, down to the last memories he held.

Leeza
09-27-2005, 09:38 PM
All advertising is to be done in sigs only. And, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that what you're advertising is illegal.