PDA

View Full Version : Funny Trouble In School

JaytodaP
09-28-2005, 02:01 AM
Sometimes its funny to get in trouble in school. Like impersonating a teacher not realizing he/she is right behind you giving you the dirtiest look. Last year I got in trouble for wearin a Pittsburgh Stealers Jersey on Pats day. I got detention for it. Today, some dumbass that sits in front of me wouldnt stop touching my stuff, so pretty loudly I say " NO I will NOT go out with you! We're talkin about chlorophyl and your a guy askin me out!" I got off with a funny warning! Have you done anything like that?

Karl
09-28-2005, 02:08 AM
yes, we can all learn from billy madison

Xaven
09-28-2005, 02:27 AM
In history, I got in trouble for welding paper.

Dignified Pauper
09-28-2005, 02:41 AM
Last year I got in trouble for wearin a Pittsburgh Stealers Jersey on Pats day

WHAT?! *head explodes*

rubah
09-28-2005, 02:43 AM
I got in quasi-trouble for not cleaning up a sink in the home ec room.

If I get in quasi-trouble for not cleaning up OTHER PEOPLE'S dishes that i left in the dishwasher, I'm going to be ticked.

it's not funny, but it still irks me.

Kirobaito
09-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Last year I got in trouble for wearin a Pittsburgh Stealers Jersey on Pats day.
That's a joke.

Sophomore year I got in trouble for writing a pretty bad letter to a teacher. It was pretty serious to me at the time, but I can look at it now and laugh.

nik0tine
09-28-2005, 03:56 AM
Last year I got in trouble for wearin a Pittsburgh Stealers Jersey on Pats day. I got detention for it. What the hell? Is there some obscure inuendo that I'm missing here?

Flamethrower
09-28-2005, 03:58 AM
Today, some dumbass that sits in front of me wouldnt stop touching my stuff, so pretty loudly I say " NO I will NOT go out with you! We're talkin about chlorophyl and your a guy askin me out!"

You're suppose to say "No, I will not <b>make</b> out with you".

Adam Sandler would be ashamed. :nonono:

Velld Ragnarok
09-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Hah, I have the greatest experience. . .

Last year I got sent to the principals for wearing a spike collar and they asked me to give it to them I said, "Oh god wouldn't want me to take it off and start swining it and hitting people huh?" And they said, "It's not so much we don't trust you wearing it, it's just that we don't want someone coming up to you from behind and grabbing you around the neck and getting stabbed by them."

. . . wtf

Then after I gave them the dumbest look and gave up the collar they said, "Thank you we appreciate you understanding that we don't want weapons in the school." I was already walking out when hearing this I turned around and emptied my pocets of the pens and pencils, and the books in my bookbag I had at the time, they said "What's this for?" And I said, "Oh you see those sharp objects? I could easily put someone's eye out with those. You better keep hold of them. And my books are a great bashing weapon." I got a detention for that one.

*rolls eyes*

Sephex
09-28-2005, 06:52 AM
My friend and I stuck about twenty pencils in the ceiling before the teacher noticed in Math class my first year of high school. We were hoping to get it to 100, but the ceiling pannel just couldn't take it any more.

Raven Nox
09-28-2005, 07:13 AM
I don't get in trouble much, actually. I did get in trouble for face painting last year, which I never do. I only did it that time because some guy got in trouble for it, and alot of people wore face paint to mock the principle and stuff, and I got paint put on me, weather I wanted it or not. After the guy came back from Suspension, it happened again, though that time I asked for it, I don't even know why I wanted to put some on, but I got suspensed that time. It was kinda worth it, because the office lady slapped on of the face painted kids, and she had permission to do it to, because she knew his mom. Yeah... it WAS worth it to see that... just a bit. xD

I try to avoid doing stupid things that get me in trouble though, I didn't even get my first dentention till 8th grade, but it's ok every so often, I guess.

Old Manus
09-28-2005, 07:38 AM
I killed my teacher but I got detention. WTF

DMKA
09-28-2005, 07:38 AM
I remember when I got in trouble for saying "JESUS CHRISSY" when I was walking out of 7th grade math. Good times.

Mittopotahis
09-28-2005, 08:02 AM
One of my friends got in trouble cause he was chasing my other friend around the school with a half eaten orange. He threw the orange as the other guyu was going up some steps. It missed, and went flying past, over the steps, hitting the Principal. MAN THAT WAS FUNNY! Also, 2 years ago, there was a....well, basically, a retarted person in our class (sorry if I have offended anyone, but that is really the only way to put it) A different friend of mine was getting really annoyed at the mentally-slow person, so he flicked his ear. He kinda got really annoyed, and swore at him. Our teacher, possibly the strictest in the school, was right behind him. (quite old too) Slow person was sent to the office, and my friend got a long lecture of how 'if he wants to pick on someone, pick on the me (the teacher)' and how its not nice to be mean to retards (exact words) and how he was never helping him again. I was sitting right next to him, it was so hard not to laugh.

theundeadhero
09-28-2005, 10:44 AM
It was a running game between me and my Vice principle to see if she would catch me with my wallet chain on. I wore it everyday but most of the time managed to not get caught with it.

On the last day of school my Sophomore year we had these great big plastic trash cans all over our hall full with paper that the kids had thrown away. Me and a friend of mine took one and dumped it out over the stairwell on the kids going up the stiars :D

Shlup
09-28-2005, 10:59 AM
My senior year of high school I got in trouble because for the essay portion of the Golden State Exam we were supposed to write some... complicated mess... and I didn't want to so I wrote a story about a unicorn who wasn't really a unicorn because his mom was a horse and his dad was a goat and the woodland creatures made fun of him for eating cans, so he ate them instead, and then I drew a picture of a man in a sombrero saying "Viva Mexico!"

My teacher asked if I wanted him to show my work to my mother, and I said okay. She was just glad that I found something quiet to do.

Nasarian Altimeros
09-28-2005, 11:44 AM
lol. I got a three detentions whil farting while the teacher was talking about gases in Science. No one could concentrate either, it smelled so bad XD

Tai-Ti
09-28-2005, 12:03 PM
every.....science....lesson! I swear, jimma is a bad influence on me :D but i love it, so funny. many moments come to mind. Once, i did a loud fart, and Jimma has a problem with chix farting, so he just burst out laughing, we both got in trouble. Once we a subsitute teacher, and we all hate her, so when she walked in, i say loudly "Is it just me, or did it get grosser and fatter in here?" she death stares me "Excuse me Brittany, what did you say?" "I was telling Jimma something" "James, get out!" he he, Jimma always gets in trouble with me. Like when he had a laser pen, and i was shining it on the whiteboard, and the teacher didnt even turn around, he just said "James, get out". But once we were throughing paper planes at this gross dude who said i had the face of a bucket of smashed crabs, he sent us both outside, and I said a bit louder than expected "Oh monkey nutts." And i got sent to the principals office to...err.... as the teacher put it "do some sitting." getting in trouble is fun, why I'm in the top classes, I dunno.

Brak
09-28-2005, 12:52 PM
I screamed 'Bomb' in the parking lot alot.
Never got in trouble though.

Tai-Ti
09-28-2005, 01:08 PM
our skool got a bomb threat, it took the whole day for them to figure out it was a dud.

Dreddz
09-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I dont really get into trouble anymore .......
Last time I got in trouble, was when I was eating a mars in Physics, The teacher thought I eating gum, so told me to spit it out onto his hand, so I spat all the mushy chocolate onto his hand, I thought he knew that I was eating a Mars ?
He said I should of told him it was not gum, I got a friday detention :(

Chibi Angel
09-28-2005, 01:18 PM
The dumbest thing to get in trouble for is watching someone do something when you didn't even do it. My freshman year two guys stole a shopping cart from shopko and rode it down the hill next to our school, everyone who was watching them do it got detention with them. Then there was this one night someone had a bunch of bannannas and htey guys thought it would be funny to start throwing them at each other so there was bannana smeared all over the front of the commons and my dorm supervisor was really mad and she told me that if she ever found out who was watching them/laughing at them/encouraging them they would get detention. Good thing she didn't see me.

Zeldy
09-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Ive been caught day-dreaming three times this week 'So, whats the answer Amy?" ^^;

I once locked the door on my teacher and the head of history walked in and as she was my form tutor my friend took the blame =D?

Crop
09-28-2005, 04:12 PM
I carved my name into the table. My own name, how stupid am I?!

Zeldy
09-28-2005, 04:14 PM
I carved my name into the table. My own name, how stupid am I?!
Oh.. memories.. head of lower school.. I cried.. oooh.. :(

Madame Adequate
09-28-2005, 04:29 PM
I rarely got in trouble. Either I wasn't found out, or I talked my way out of it.

One time, we had this stupid Religious Education thing to write, and it had to be 200 words long. Well I answered it in like 130 words, so I spent the next 70 repeating 'Screw Jenny' (a la 'screw Flanders') over and over.

Got a stage four for that. Stage four. I didn't think you could do that without being violent or something. :(

Edit: If you're wondering, Jenny was an ex.

JaytodaP
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Last year I got in trouble for wearin a Pittsburgh Stealers Jersey on Pats day.
That's a joke.

Sophomore year I got in trouble for writing a pretty bad letter to a teacher. It was pretty serious to me at the time, but I can look at it now and laugh.

I'm dead serious. I got detention.

MushroomZOMBIE
09-28-2005, 08:53 PM
I get in trouble for just breathing :P

I got in trouble last year before the elections shouting "VOTE FOR BILLIE JOE!!!" with some other dude while cars are passing by,the ones with their windows down.

I also got in trouble for one day,I was bored,so while I asked to go take a drink of water,I ended up going to the back,where a bunch of Middle School (Our school has 1st grade up to 12th) guys were standing around,doing nothing.I was REALLY REALLY bored,so we all started kicking chairs down,laughing our asses off,until a teacher caught us.
There are sooo many,I just can't remember anything else :P.

Social Moon Firesky
09-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I got called a 'heartless cow' in English last year, because I refused to kill old people...My English teacher was weird...Nice, but weird...

I got really badly told off for pushing three of my friends into a hedge, then bundling them. The teacher thought I was doing naughty things to them. O_o

A few years ago, I swore really badly at my friend in Russian, and my Polish biology teacher understood every single word and threatened to call my parents.