PDA

View Full Version : need help with mission 2-3 "the journey abroad"

omnislasher
09-28-2005, 03:42 AM
ok. I've been having a problem with this mission for some reason, and nobody has been able to really help me.

I chose to go to bastok first, so I went to the consulate's office, and she told me to go talk to someone named pius in the president's office. so I go there, and every time I try to go in, a galkan guard NPC person thing stops me and just says I cant go in there unless I'm a high ranking bastokian, or I'm on a special mission. but I AM on a special mission, and he still wont let me in!

please, someone, anyone who is above rank 2 can you please help me? I'm a man on a mission to get my airship pass, and theres no way I can afford 5000000000000000000000000000 gil.

Roogle
09-28-2005, 05:22 AM
What server are you on?

The NPC that you are looking for is somewhere in the Bastok Metalworks. You don't have to go into the President's Office to find him, but he's around that area. Try looking in the areas left and right of the door to President Karst's office.

omnislasher
09-28-2005, 06:40 AM
I'm on Bismarck. I was thinking that maybe it was because this was my first time coming to bastok, so I have no fame there whatsoever. The other possibility in my mind that I'm praying isnt the problem is that when I was talking to the consulate, I got an error screen and had to shut down in the middle of the cutscene. I came back online and got to watch it again. but I'm really hoping thats not messing with the game, like I caught some glitch.

Rostum
09-28-2005, 08:32 AM
From that Galka that won't let you in, go right and into the next room. Pius is there.

omnislasher
09-28-2005, 06:04 PM
thanksyou so much, omecle. the kid who's head of the ls I have is such a dumbass, he thinks he knows everything, and he couldnt help me for /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. I knew someone on here could help me out. thanks.

Rostum
09-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Uh, what?

Vaprice
10-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Uh, what?

he means 'good day mate' and 'ostalavista babay?'

but good job. I'm glad yo figured out what to do omni!~

DJZen
10-03-2005, 03:32 AM
'ostalavista babay?'

Babelfish seems to think you just said "osta the view".