PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race

ViVincent
09-28-2005, 03:49 AM
Family style this time. What do you think, do u watch it?

I personally like the show and have found a family i hate already: The italian family who all the oldest son does is piss and moan and yell at his parents. Dude......Shut Up and show some respect!

What say you?

Lord Chainsaw
09-28-2005, 05:54 AM
I much prefer the two person teams. Not only does this family edition feel like it's far more cluttered, but it looks like we're going to be seeing far less elite teams since most are comprised of more than one weak member.

The skilled teams are always the best part of the show. It's interesting to see how they deal with being leaders, and if they can maintain their domination up until the end (which they usually can't). My favorite team that has ever raced has been Colin and Christie, and it's a damn shame we're not going to see another team as skilled at the game as they are this season.

Chris
09-28-2005, 12:39 PM
I loved the first two seasons, I haven't heard anything about a third though. I'll watch it when it comes, I just LOVED the other two.

GooeyToast
09-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Oh great, family edition!

....It sucks.

Giga Guess
09-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Haven't seen an episode this season, but I like the show. One of the few reality shows not to resort to sleaze.

GooeyToast
09-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Seasons 5 and 7 are my favorites.

Family edition just doesn't fit for Amazing Race, and I really don't like watching whiny kids with stupid families.

Rengori
09-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh great, family edition!

....It sucks.
Amen.