PDA

View Full Version : Advent Children Music *spoiler maybe?*

AnzuMazaki
09-28-2005, 03:54 AM
Hey hey, I just want to know if anyone knows that name of the song that was played during the end of the movie when Aeris tells Cloud "You're all right now, right?" Thankies!!

OminousShock
09-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Advent Children Remix of Aerith's Theme?

afemb
09-28-2005, 03:42 PM
...it is called "Cloud Smiles". But I'm not 100% positive on that.

Sefie1999AD
09-28-2005, 04:52 PM
I think the song is called "Cloud Smiles". It's an orchestral song, and each orchestral piece is especially credited during the ending credits, and the only non-choral orchestral tracks mentioned were "Final Fantasy VII Opening", "Cloud Smiles" and "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children End Credits". If you're talking about the Japanese vocal song played during the last part of the ending credits, though, that's Calling.

meowwl
09-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Anybody got the NEW lyrics to One Winged Angel...I've always loved the song, and I love the new version even more, but I can't find lyrics or translations anywhere.

Sefie1999AD
09-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Anybody got the NEW lyrics to One Winged Angel...I've always loved the song, and I love the new version even more, but I can't find lyrics or translations anywhere.

You're in luck, I just found out the Latin lyrics for One-Winged Angel and their translation at Advent Children's website. Click here (http://www.adventchildren.net/fullstory.php?subaction=showfull&id=1127895244&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&) for the lyrics. One thing I should probably tell you, though: the lyrics are spoilers, and it seems they've been especially written for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.