PDA

View Full Version : Whats the release date again?!

Gameslayer
09-28-2005, 04:56 AM
I meant to reply to the message 'release date' but the moderator closed the damn topic :mad2: . Anyway, I got something important here to say so listen up!

IT MAY NOT COME IN NOVEMBER. Nobody knows for sure now, man. Though they now say November, I got proof that it will come out in January. I have asked others about this and they stubbled across the same thing. How do I know it is comin to the states in January ? I asked my local game store. I preordered the game from there and when I did, the guy behind the counter said he wouldnt get it stocked until January! At first, I thought he was a retard. So I checked around to some other game shops and they told me the same damn thing! I thought to myself, (Well, there is still hope. I come from set-back, retarded-ass West Virginia, so we might get it much later than everyone else.) so, I asked around in other forum and asked people to check out their local stores to see when they will get the game released, and guess what.... I found a very large number of people answered JANUARY. They were pissed and freaked out as much as I was. Though it isnt completely confirmed, because some people that went to their stores asked and they got told November, I found a huge majority said January. So its up in the air right now. I know Square got it as November, but if the store doesnt get it until January, to hell what Square says, we wont get it until the stores releases it. I know its not just me, cause I got people from California to New York who got told January from their local game store. I guess, all we can say is it will be out when it is out. I dont trust these dates especially after that mess up for it comin in September. We will just have to wait and see.

Now, I asked this in one forum, so Ill ask it here. I want u, if u can, to check at ur local game store and ask about this movie's release date! Like I said, some said November, some said January. So, I want u to check for urself! Dont just go on my word. Check for urself on this issue. Cause all this about November release could be bs. I have a strong feeling that it will come in January. It isnt complete proof, but statistically, I seem to have this right. But dont go on my word, check it for urself! Ask around ur local stores when u preorder or go to buy a game and find out. Thxs much and gl.

Winter Nights
09-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Umm.. If Square-Enix hasn't announced it, your game store's word means jack. And why do we have another thread for this??

Rostum
09-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Oh gee, then it must come out in January. /rolleyes

Lionx
09-28-2005, 11:07 AM
It comes out in 2010. Oh wait thats for Europe o_o

crazybayman
09-28-2005, 01:01 PM
No, man, it comes out tomorrow. You better go get in line.

edczxcvbnm
09-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Game stores usually tend not to over shoot a release date for something. It messes up their whole pre-order system. I trust it will more than most likely not hit until next year.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-28-2005, 07:55 PM
sqaure enix has one month and a day to give me wut i want if not.......

FFX_fanatiq
09-28-2005, 11:48 PM
500 years!

*TG FOR EBAY*

ffxfreak93
09-29-2005, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=crazybayman]No, man, it comes out tomorrow. You better go get in line.[/QUOT

(*quicly races to line*)

yes i know

Del Murder
09-29-2005, 02:57 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69859