09-28-2005, 03:18 PM
I just saw the season 2 premiere, I think that it was really good :D
Thoughts ?

Haunted
09-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Wow, its not on till the new year (i think) in the UK. your lucky lol

RPJesus
09-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh, shoo with your non-sensical nonsense! There is far better to dwell upon, little one.

Dreddz
09-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Wow, its not on till the new year (i think) in the UK. your lucky lol
I live in Uk, Torrents mate......

Rye
09-28-2005, 09:04 PM
It was pretty good. :D

GooeyToast
09-28-2005, 09:30 PM
It was good, but come on, Mike just happens to be Zack's father?

It seems too stupidly ironic, even though the show is that way to begin with.

Otherwise, it was pretty good. I wonder what "secrets" the new neighbors have up their sleeves. I'm sure chaining down somebody in their basement is a good start.

TheAbominatrix
09-28-2005, 10:57 PM
Are you kidding? Shlup had the paternity deal figured out last season. It fits quite well, I love it. Though I do wish Mike and Susan would stay together for once, I love that couple.

I really wonder who the hell is in the basement. And am I the only one getting a creepy incest vibe from those two? I mean seriously... the way she talks to/touches her 'son' is just... weird. Of course, it could be just me.

Rex's death in the finale was really sad. He was my favorite of all the husbands, and I was in tears when it happened.

GooeyToast
09-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Are you kidding? Shlup had the paternity deal figured out last season. It fits quite well, I love it. Though I do wish Mike and Susan would stay together for once, I love that couple.

Yes, I suppose it does. Guess I didn't quite pick up on it then.

I really wonder who the hell is in the basement. And am I the only one getting a creepy incest vibe from those two? I mean seriously... the way she talks to/touches her 'son' is just... weird. Of course, it could be just me.

Yes, of course there's that "vibe". That lady who plays her said when she heard of her "secret", she was literally blown away. I guess we'll have to see what lies in store.

Rex's death in the finale was really sad. He was my favorite of all the husbands, and I was in tears when it happened.

Yeah, it was pretty sad.

But of course, then they turn it all into a comedy act involving Bree and Rex's mother. It was pretty funny that she was so paranoid of him wearing that tie that she literally goes up and takes it off his dead body and puts on the other one.

Shlup
09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I second what Ashley said. You should've seen me when I figured out the Mike/Zach thing. I was peeing during a commercial break during like the fourth from last or something episode last season, and I ran out to tell my mom how freaking smart I am. xD

Giga Guess
09-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Carlos....*drools*

Slade
09-29-2005, 03:17 AM
I just saw the season 2 premiere, I think that it was really good :D
Thoughts ?
Y'know Dreddz, this is the first time ive actually agreed with your choice in tv. I love Desperate Housewives also....although I keep missing it. Actually its about the only program i watch that isnt a cartoon, music video or a movie. :D