PDA

View Full Version : A Moment in Time: Maximum Overdrive

Mercen-X
09-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Has everyone seen Maximum Overdrive? The entire soundtrack is performed by AC/DC, it's about a bunch of powerful machines being taken over by some strange virus.

Anyway, I was walking to the library today, and on the road (which is normally packed with speeding cars, there is lone diesel headed my way. The creepy thing about it is that it was moving kinda slowly. This was at a three-way intersection, so it was a lot more ominous than just having a truck race down a busy street at ya.

Has anyone ever felt like something not human was following you?

rubah
09-28-2005, 10:42 PM
I was a bit daring crossing the intersection (which REALLY needs a light) the other morning and staring at the semi coming towards me was a bit frightening.

But I don't usually feel like something is following me. Definitely not things that aren't human.

Rye
09-28-2005, 10:52 PM
I feel like cameras are watching me constantly, like when I'm showering and stuff. It freaks me out. It's kinda like something inhuman is following me.

-N-
09-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Every day in my Analysis of Rock Music class we try and force the teacher to play AC/DC. That's really the only relevant comment I have.

Karl
09-28-2005, 11:44 PM
my cat always folows me into the bathroom

EDIT: wait, isnt maximum overdrive the name of that horror movie where semis come to life and kill people at night? guess i missed the reference the first time around

Psychotic
09-29-2005, 12:13 AM
I was followed by a leaf.

2008 edit: Mercen-X? More like Mercen-SEX.