PDA

View Full Version : Jaffar Speaks Of Such Vacation

Jaffar
09-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Hahahahahahahah Hellow My Friends Do You See Jaffar Has Returned HAhahahahahahaha I Swore I Would Scratch And Crawl My Way Into The Greatest Beach This Land Had To Offer And I Have DONE IT.For The Time I Have Been Gone I Have Made My Way Into Hawaie And How Glorious It Was Jaffar Only Could Regret Not Sharing It With His Friends Here Hahahahahahahahaha.This Message Itself Belongs In My Beach New Post But I cant Find It Is Lost.Tell Me However My Friends The Vacations You Have Been To And Perhaps Jaffar Will Tell You Of His Vacation Into The Blue Beaches Of Such Island For There They Are Indeed More Skantly Clad I Think Thats How Monkey Put People Who Are Near Ready Naked HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Do Not Worry HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Maxico
09-28-2005, 11:09 PM
I love you.

Oh and my most memorable vacation would have to be the two weeks I spent in the Seychells. Just beautiful.

Rye
09-28-2005, 11:10 PM
I love you.

My only vacation, when I went to Italy for 2 weeks.

DK
09-28-2005, 11:10 PM
I love you, Jaffar.

My most memorable holiday was when I went to India/Nepal for a month to see my family who i'd never met before.

Jaffar
09-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Hahahahahaha I Love You To My Friends And Wishes Onley The Fortunes Brought To Jaffar To Be Blessed Upon You.The Womans In There Have Nought But Given Jaffar Much Joy Indeed.Yes Jaffar Was The Sun God And They Where My Moon Godesses, YES MY Friends The Woman There Are Truly Worthy Of Being dietis Upon The Throne I Sat And There Blessed Was Jaffar To See Himself Be So Embraced HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Have Praised Them As Well mY Friends HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DK
09-28-2005, 11:34 PM
That's great to hear, Jaffar. I'm sure they were honoured to be sat next to the true king of our time. Long live King Jaffar! :D

-N-
09-28-2005, 11:35 PM
I tried translating your posts in Babel Fish and it didn't work. ShlupQuack? :(

Giga Guess
09-28-2005, 11:52 PM
WTF? Who are you? Don't you know welcome back threads aren't allowed? Why are you talking funny?

DK
09-28-2005, 11:54 PM
This isn't a welcome back thread, it's a thread about memorable holidays.

Tell Me However My Friends The Vacations You Have Been To And Perhaps Jaffar Will Tell You Of His Vacation Into The Blue Beaches Of Such Island .

[edit-- consolidating posts -rubah]

GooeyToast
09-29-2005, 12:00 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Gooey Has Gone To The End Of The World, Where The Lions Weep And The Buildings Rise Above The Clouds My Friends. Gooey Has Never Experienced Something Quite Like It AHAHAHAHAHAH But The Sun God Ra Decided He Would Punish Gooey And Did Not Bring His Rays of Sun To My City My Freinds. Gooey Is Proud To Say He Traveled Other Than By Car HAHAHAHAH But The Trip Was A Long One Full Of Terrible Perils. Gooey Brought Back Magnets For Everyone!

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-29-2005, 12:20 AM
We don't allow "I'm back" threads here.

rubah
09-29-2005, 12:28 AM
Tell Me However My Friends The Vacations You Have Been To And Perhaps Jaffar Will Tell You Of His Vacation Into The Blue Beaches Of Such Island .
I went to St. Croix once over spring break. It was pretty friggin' fantastic. I'm not sure if it was more fun in Louisiana this summer though; I don't think I really appreciated the caribbean when I was there.

We don't allow "I'm back" threads here.
This thread is officially a 'your favorite vacation thread'

kikimm
09-29-2005, 12:39 AM
Well, my favorite vacation would probably be the one I took to Florida earlier this year. Perfect weather, we did a lot of fun things, and I actually want to go back. And if everything goes according to plain, I will be.

Skarr
09-29-2005, 12:49 AM
We don't allow "I'm back" threads here.This thread is officially a 'your favorite vacation thread'

BURN!!!! :lol:

My favorite vacation was one i had two years ago...beautiful beaches wounderful people...man do i miss it :sad:

Xaven
09-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Jaffar loves his Shift key.

My favorite vacation was over spring break of '05 with the marching band. We went to New Orleans and Orlando. New Orleans smelled like rotting garbage. Now, it probably smells like dead stuff. :( I'll treasure the stuff I bought and the memories I have of it.

RSL
09-29-2005, 01:57 AM
I took a vacation to Canada once. It was pretty fun.

XxSephirothxX
09-29-2005, 02:59 AM
Hawaii=Paradise.

Sephex
09-29-2005, 04:19 AM
Hahahhahaha My post in here was deleted by the "server" Hahahhhaha.

escobert
09-29-2005, 05:28 AM
My favorite was when I went to New Zealand. <3<3<3<3 oh how I want to go back. Amsterdam was fun too. Actually all of Europe was very fun :D

Reles
09-29-2005, 06:23 AM
I love Jaffar, soooo much. ^.^

The highlight of my summer was definitely New Orleans, I am very glad that I got to see it before Katrina, and I just love the place to death and maybe someday I'll go back to it and research a little more on it. I've always been interesting in researching buildings and the history behind them. ^.^ It's weird.

Jaffar
10-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Hahahahahaha Great My Friends It Would Seem Jaffar Is Thought To Be Mistaken Of Such Message Hahahahahahah Tell Jaffar Of Your Vacations And So Shall End Your Torment And Jaffars As Well.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It Brings Jaffar Joy To See HimSelf Loved So Tenderly I Could Only Show My Effection For The People Who Are Hear.My Friends Show Me Of My Message Of The Beach If Such Message Still Is Here.As For Hawaii There Was Place Matched By Only The Many Wonders There My Friends I Walked Upon The Sands Wich Brought Me My Fate Into Such Pure Loveliness HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jojee
10-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Hello My Friend Jaffar I Have Missed You I Hope You Have Had Fun At the blue island Scantily Clad Beaches :p HAhahaha.

Jaffar
10-01-2005, 06:45 PM
MONKEY! Hahahahahahahahah My Friend HAhahahahahahahahah How Have Yo Been The Tides Show Jaffar Mercy You See HAhahahahahahahah Could Then Monkey Be Of Better Fate Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.My Friend You Must See Of What I Have Offered You In The Know Great Beach New Post For It Has Know Become Legendary As I have Blessed It With my Own Warrior Spirit You Must Find With Me Hahahahahahahahahahah I Could Only Wish To Bring You To The Places I Will Travel To In My Near Time HAhahahahahahahahah Both Of Us Will Be Pleased

Jojee
10-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Hahahaha You Have Offered Me What? I Wish To Know Thank you for Thinking Of Me In Your Times Of The Great beach :p I Was In Vacation In The Land Of Florida Once And Saw Alligators But I Did Not Battle Them Although I Wished to but They Were Protected By The Agency Of The Government Hahahaha Oh Well Hahaha. You should go to The Land Of Florida And See The Alligators Have You Seen Wild Beasts Before HAhabwahaha.

Jaffar
10-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Hahahahahahahahah My Friend Jaffar Offers You The Marks Of Jaffar In Wich Has Made Jaffar Into The Great Warrior Of His Valley Hahahahahaha Thanks To His Beloved Cousin Jaherea I Have FOUND It
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69477&highlight=Jaffar
It Is Done There Behold Go There My Friend You Must Give Me Your Answer.HAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alligators Fearce Beasts Indeed HAhAHAHA But Not As Terrible As The Lion.Would You Belive Jaffar If He Has Told You That He Has Slain Such Beast Hahahahahahahah Yes My Friend It Is How I Have Earned My Lions Paw Mark,Khalid And I Feld The Beast Togther in Mali.

Luara
10-01-2005, 08:39 PM
welcome back, :) :tongue:

Loudez
10-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Jaffar? do you like stargate?

Luara
10-01-2005, 09:30 PM
iackkk

Chaos
10-01-2005, 10:24 PM
I like holidays. Hong Kong is a nice holiday place. I'm hopefully going to Thailand soon. Yaaay.

Chaos

Jess
10-01-2005, 10:59 PM
I Like Capital Letters Too.

nightmare666
10-01-2005, 11:41 PM
idk will jaffar love a man if he said he loves him? lol :D

Zeldy
10-01-2005, 11:45 PM
My favourite Holiday was.. urm.. I dont know :(

Jaffar
10-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Hahahahahah Hong Kong I Have Heard Of Such Place In The East Truly I Would Visit Such A Land.But Surly The People Here Must Know Of There Own Travels If They Indeed Have Made Such.Is.But Jaffar Will Know Tell You Of His Own Travel In Hawaii For There Is Place Where Jaffar Has Indeed Loved The Tender Lovelyness Of Woman Who Have Cuddeled Jaffar So Hahahahahahah.For The 7 Days Jaffar Has Enjoyed Woman Of Great Will, Endeed Hahahahahahahah The Beaches Where Of Greater Beauty The Skies Could Not Compare With That Of My Homeland But The Sun And The Moon Did Not Change,And My Beloved Cousin Has Enjoyed The Beaches As Much As Jaffar.We Have Made Many Friends Of Those Who Have Enjoyed Jaffars Great Charisma And Have Enjoyed The Kindness Of The People There As I Have Hear Hahahahahahahahahaha

Rye
10-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Hahahahahah Hong Kong I Have Heard Of Such Place In The East Truly I Would Visit Such A Land.But Surly The People Here Must Know Of There Own Travels If They Indeed Have Made Such.Jaffar Knows Not Of What Stargate Is.But Jaffar Will Know Tell You Of His Own Travel In Hawaii For There Is Place Where Jaffar Has Indeed Loved The Tender Lovelyness Of Woman Who Have Cuddeled Jaffar So Hahahahahahah.For The 7 Days Jaffar Has Enjoyed Woman Of Great Will, Endeed Hahahahahahahah The Beaches Where Of Greater Beauty The Skies Could Not Compare With That Of My Homeland But The Sun And The Moon Did Not Change,And My Beloved Cousin Has Enjoyed The Beaches As Much As Jaffar.We Have Made Many Friends Of Those Who Have Enjoyed Jaffars Great Charisma And Have Enjoyed The Kindness Of The People There As I Have Hear Hahahahahahahahahaha

I love Jaffar's great charisma. :D

Jaffar
10-07-2005, 09:40 PM
And So Jaffar Has Been Blessed My Dear Rye,To Hear Only The Sounds Of The Kind And Loving People Of This Place Lest I Not Forget To Show My Love For You As Well One Day ;) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Come My Friends Let Jaffar Refresh This New Post That You May Tell Me Of Your Travels HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And I Will Be More Of Such Hassin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

DK
10-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Jaffar your charisma is greater than that of any mortal being alive and I guarantee you that one day you will be the king of the universe. LONG LIVE KING JAFFAR! <3

Dreddz
10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Im goin new york in a week and a half wOOOOt

Primus Inter Pares
10-08-2005, 02:26 AM
I second Kyono's statement.

Jaffar
10-09-2005, 05:57 PM
My Friend Kyono Thank You My Friend It Does Jaffars Heart Well To Know His Friends Mean Him Good Fortune.I To Ineed Spill Upon The Good Fortune Of Jaffar.King Of The Universe Hahahahahahahahahah Indeed That Is Great Title But Then Would Jaffar Not Be Condemed Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, My Friend May You Live 100 Years As Well And May Your Children Prosper And Find Good Fortune.I Have Prosperd Here Under My Caring Beloved Cousin But She Tells Jaffar That For All The Good Being Jaffar Has He Must Make A Fan Club HAhahahahahahahahaah But Jaffar Knows Not Of Fan Clubs But Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends This Is For Sure Hahahahahahahahahahah

crazybayman
10-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Truly the Greatest Warrior/Ruler/King/Emperor in the universe.

ALL HAIL JAFFAR.

Jaffar, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do the harems of scantily clad beauties you speak of truly exist? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us more of such places!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PRAISE BE TO JAFFAR!!

Skarr
10-20-2005, 07:30 PM
My Friend Kyono Thank You My Friend It Does Jaffars Heart Well To Know His Friends Mean Him Good Fortune.I To Ineed Spill Upon The Good Fortune Of Jaffar.King Of The Universe Hahahahahahahahahah Indeed That Is Great Title But Then Would Jaffar Not Be Condemed Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, My Friend May You Live 100 Years As Well And May Your Children Prosper And Find Good Fortune.I Have Prosperd Here Under My Caring Beloved Cousin But She Tells Jaffar That For All The Good Being Jaffar Has He Must Make A Fan Club HAhahahahahahahahaah But Jaffar Knows Not Of Fan Clubs But Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends This Is For Sure Hahahahahahahahahahah

Dude, you are the embodyment of energenic and enjoyable, and I haven't even met you. Much respect for you my wierd writing friend!!

fire_of_avalon
10-20-2005, 07:36 PM
When I was about three, I went to Disneyworld with my family, and that was pretty cool. Here's a picture of me eating ice cream like a thug.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/Older%20things/IceCream.jpg
I'm the one that looks tough.

EDIT: I have more pictures from Disney World!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/Older%20things/MeGlennandChip.jpg
Again, I am the tough one. I'm wearing my Bambi shirt!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/Older%20things/MeSarahandaCarosel.jpg
Not only am I a thug, I am also a cowboy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/MeganTheFeisty/Older%20things/MeandDaddyonDumbo.jpg
DUMBO!