PDA

View Full Version : Friendship...

Noctivagus
09-29-2005, 01:08 AM
...What a swear word beginning with f joke.

I only have online friends...I did think I had more friends from the real world so to speak, but they all stabbed me in the back, to save themselves... Let me explain:

Today at work, about 10am I saw this guy hit his girlfriend, so I walked up to him and basically hit him, returning the favour as Hyperbole put it. Anyways this guy tells his brother who is a psychotic drug dealer, this drug dealer wants me dead, so he comes inton my job while I'm on my break...around 1pm asking where I am, so they all say I was at the shops (several around where I am) and a 'friend' of mine phones up and finds out EXACTLY where I am and tells the guy, who comes up ALONE (thank fuck, he was with like...8 mates 'apprently') anyways as this guy is about to hit me, my uncle pulls up in his car, he was driving up to a shop pick up some stuff, and stops this guy.

But why the fuck, would you turn on your mate? I mean I can tell most people here wouldn't give any info out.

Mojo, Malice, Poru and many others they'd all defend their mates I am SURE of that. (correct mif I'm wrong :P) why I'm posting this up now is beyond me, I know no-one cares and I know its like 13 hours after but I'm still peeved off..

PS: I quit my job there and then and walked off... and even in anger I manged to not swear, go me

kikimm
09-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Ouch. :( I'm sorry I can't think of anything more helpful to say to you, other than "I'm sorry." I hope you find some better people to hang out with; just try to be happy that you're away from these idiots, and you can kinda start over. =/

Having only online friends isn't so bad. ;D

Xaven
09-29-2005, 01:12 AM
I'm thinking EoEO.

I hate it when any of my friends betray me. It makes me sad and want to hate them. Being the goody-goody that I am, I always end up forgiving 'em.

Edit: I didn't know that and now I do.

kikimm
09-29-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm thinking EoEo.

Just to clarify, we don't move threads between GC and EoEO. :cool:

Noctivagus
09-29-2005, 01:24 AM
Well I wasn't sure if this was really worthy of EoEO or not, o I put it in here, where I know it wasn't classed as spam.

Skarr
09-29-2005, 02:20 AM
That's life man...everyone goes through the i hate my back stabbing freinds point in their lives.

DUDE~When i graduated from high school in june i never looked back at anybody...and i don't plan on seeing speaking or talking to my classmates again...i'm a mean guy. :lol:

Reles
09-29-2005, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I used to tell my old best friend a lot of secrets, and back then I really felt I needed to keep most of it between the two of us. I dated this guy for awhile, 2 months or something, and when we broke up, I lost some of my best friends. Almost all of them hated me with a passion because I had feelings for someone else instead and yeah, hard to explain. But I trusted my best friend, I told her about my problems, and later I found out that every enemy of mine knew about them because she had told them. She always made fun of me in front of them, always laughed with them whenever they'd insult me. Then, the worst thing, I wrote a story 2 summers ago and I handed it to her and told her that it was the most personal story I have ever written. She promised she wouldn't show anyone and the next day I'm told she handed it to someone else to read. I felt like punching her in the face. Eventually I stopped calling her and IMing her and waited to see if she'd ever call me and she hasn't. It's been 9 months and last weekend was the first time I ran into her. Since she never really thought of calling me through all those months really tells me she didn't treasure our friendship whatsoever, she just used me for gossiping purposes. It really sucks, REALLY sucks, you think someones on your side, but they're using you for selfish reasons. For me, it's really difficult to trust anyone. I needed a friend at that point in my life, not someone who pretended to be one, my life was falling apart, and she just made it worse. But, whatever.

Anyway, just stop contacting whoever betrays you, the sooner they get out of your life the happier you'll be. The only people who are worth your time, are the ones who will be a true friend. Letting go of someone you love is the hardest thing to do, but sometimes it needs to be done.

Shlup
09-29-2005, 07:12 AM
I don't get how your friend betrayed you. Aren't you the one who hit hum first? I mean, you had a good reason, but if he's a jerk enough to hit his girlfriend hitting him back probably isn't going to make him think "Why that's a good point you've made, my friend. Let us have tea!"

Old Manus
09-29-2005, 07:48 AM
Hey, they even made a program about it.

http://www.barrystickets.com/staples_center/images/staples-wwe-logo.gif

DK
09-29-2005, 12:11 PM
I know this is supposed to be a serious thread but Ex-motherfucking-Dee. Manus you are a king.

Anyway I was pretty much just gonna echo Reles' second paragraph, so yeah.

Loony BoB
09-29-2005, 12:28 PM
See, this is why you don't go up and hit people, even if they did just hit their girlfriend. The kind of guy that hits his girlfriend tends to be the kind of guy who has friends who will be happy to do more than just hit you.

I'm so glad I'm a weakling. 8-)

My friends betray me every now and then but I get over it. Just because someone is my friend doesn't mean I'll trust them, it just means they can trust me and that we can have a lot of fun, as far as I'm concerned. The better friends are the ones you can trust, and if they break that trust, just put them into the non-trustable group and be done with it. If they actually hurt you, though, then you're probably better off without them, yeah.

Zanius
09-29-2005, 12:30 PM
It teaches us a very important lesson. We must be careful with who we can trust. We think that we know a person and in the next time we are stabbed in the back, that's really tough. I’m so sorry for Reles and Noctivagus, but unfortunately life is like this: full with bad surprises…

The most strange of all is that we can have good friendships on the Internet than on real life. It’s strange and sad at the same time.

Chris
09-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Nobody's perfect. So if your "friend" betrayed you, he obviously didn't consider you to be his friend. But, personally, I don't give a damn about most people. I have a few close friends, and I know they would never betray me. You can have many acquaintances, but only 2 or 3 real friends.

Leene
09-29-2005, 01:10 PM
:save:I agree with Chris i have been betrayed many times.i 've got friends but there is only one friend i
can really trusy .:save:

Laugh at face of Danger
09-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Well, you cant really blame your mate unless the guy blatantly told him "where's your mate i want to beat him up"

And that sounds like just a nasty bit of your life

and good on you for not swearing :p

Sasquatch
09-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Today at work, about 10am I saw this guy hit his girlfriend, so I walked up to him and basically hit him, returning the favour as Hyperbole put it.

First off, good man. I'd like to shake your hand, there aren't too many other people who would do that. We should form a club, or something. And use that club to beat people that hit innocent women.

Secondly... As much as that reflects on your character, it's probably not a good idea if you don't know the person. Because...well, they could be brothers with a psychotic drug dealer with eight friends.

And, as ... that guy said. Your friend may not have known the entire situation, so check that out before you consider it a betrayal. Hell, he might have thought you knew the guy and he was just trying to see you to talk, or something.

boris no no
09-29-2005, 07:55 PM
life sucks that happens
sounds mean yes? but hey.
maybe they didn't know that this guy was after your guts. they might of thought they were being helpful

Dreddz
09-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Thats bad, I say you Urinate In Yours mates pepsi for payback :)

Loudez
09-30-2005, 09:15 PM
I got fired because I was ill, and they said I wasn't positive or something. I felt like punching the guy... but I didn't, I calmly left and they said If I need a reference from them, that would be fine. Now, why would you give someone a reference if you just fired them...Anyway, friends. I don't betray anyone, someone tells me a secret I remember it, but I don't tell anyone. Even if I could use it for blackmale, i wouldn't. It's mainly because I'm too lazy too talk to people about other people.