PDA

View Full Version : Video Games and Marching Band

?????
09-29-2005, 04:00 AM
OK. I admit it. I was a band nerd in high school. Thank the Force that that phase is over. If you look past all the Terra impersonation in my profile, you'll read that I'm a native Texan; for high school marching band, we're one of most competitive states in the Union, if not the most, which at first glance is at once odd and fitting for a state so into football. Duncanville, Westfield, Ronald Reagan, L.D. Bell, and other perennial state and national-level competitors reside here. But anyway, being privy to news about that particular corner of the universe, I've heard that several marching groups have performed Final Fantasy-based shows. I'd like to get hold of some videos of them, if possible.

Thoughts of shows based on Zelda and Chrono Trigger have danced in my head from time to time as well. Unfortunately, I fear this may be a niche topic, but it doesn't hurt to try.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-03-2005, 02:42 AM
I know Arnold Morrison of nobuouematsu.com is a high school band teacher who arranges FF music, and has video clips of his band competing on that site.