PDA

View Full Version : hey can anyone help me with the sphere break tournament?

Terror of Zanarkand
09-29-2005, 05:19 AM
i cant beat shinra i have no clue as to how you use echo's
is he imossible?

GunbladeMaster
09-30-2005, 08:15 PM
no he aint. i beat him thax to pure luck. ur best bet is to use Coin Count Bonuses. theyre easier than multiplier echo bonuses. Heres an explanation from EoFF:
Coin Count Echoes

This is like a combo. For example, you use two coins to have a core break. Second turn comes in, you use two coins to have a core break again. By right, you should have only 2 quota right? Wrong! Since you use the same amount of coins for two turns, you did a coin count echo. Number of border coins you used X number of consecutive echo So in this scenario, you have the first echo. 2 X 1 = 2! You will get 2 bonus points for that turn.If the next turn, you use a different number of coins, you will break the echo, and start all over again. Build up the amount of echo, then getting quota won't be a big problem!

hope this helps

ThePheonix
10-01-2005, 04:20 AM
To beat anyone, all you need are coins 1, 2, 3, and 3, (or any multiple of those, like 2, 4, 6, 6, or 3, 6, 9, 9) and at least one with multiplier echo; use only these coins and always keep the same multiplier.

This way you can beat anyone.

Against Shinra, all you need are 1, 2, 3, 3 coins, one of them having multiplyer echo; Just use these coins to make the number on the core sphere every round, don't mess up and you'll win! (using 2, 4, 6, 6, or 3, 6, 9, 9 is a lot faster, but these coins are typically much more dificult to get, especially at the piont of the tournament)