PDA

View Full Version : basch.

boys from the dwarf
09-29-2005, 07:55 AM
basch is a pretty cool looking character and stuff but how come vaan and ashe let him join you? basch killed ashes father and vaans brother. if i was in vaan and ashes position hed have 2 swords through his face before he knew it. how come they let him join?

Necronopticous
09-29-2005, 08:02 AM
That will probably be revealed, along with the rest of the plot, when the game comes out. I would guess it's actually because he's cool looking. Vaan is all like, "Hey, man. You're cool looking, I didn't expect that from a murderer, you know? How about you join us!"

crazybayman
09-29-2005, 05:07 PM
That will probably be revealed, along with the rest of the plot, when the game comes out. I would guess it's actually because he's cool looking. Vaan is all like, "Hey, man. You're cool looking, I didn't expect that from a murderer, you know? How about you join us!"
OMG YEAH HES TEH KEWLEST
Really though, I'm sure the game will provide us with interesting circumstances to him joining the party.

Sephiroths Clone
09-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Well didnt Basch say in one of the trailers that the king was gonna sell Dalmasca to the Arcadian Empire and that the king was the real traitor? Maybe Vaan believed him and let him join since he was really tryin to help the Damlmasca Empire.

KoShiatar
09-29-2005, 08:45 PM
There has to be no real reason for a character joining your party is RPG's, as it is for young Rydia in FF IV joining you after you massacred her mother and Amarant/Salamander joining you in FF IX despite the fact that he initially wants to slay you. God bless RPG characters' social skills.

boys from the dwarf
09-29-2005, 08:58 PM
There has to be no real reason for a character joining your party is RPG's, as it is for young Rydia in FF IV joining you after you massacred her mother and Amarant/Salamander joining you in FF IX despite the fact that he initially wants to slay you. God bless RPG characters' social skills.
but this is different from them. basch killed ashes father and vaans brother. he may have a reason for killing the king but why kill vaans brother?I suppose there are reasons though. ive not even played the game yet so ill just find out.
EDIT: ive found out why now but thanks anyway.

kikimm
10-01-2005, 03:02 AM
I am so excited to get Basch on your party. He's so cool, and the whole "thing" with him is awesome.

I'm wondering who will be the awesome though; Balthier or Basch?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-01-2005, 03:06 AM
Only Balthier will be the awesome. He is best true pirate fight.

boys from the dwarf
10-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Only Balthier will be the awesome. He is best true pirate fight.
i agree. ive picked my party already even though its gonna be out in about a year. balthier looks so cool.then ill get vaan because hes the main and then penelo or ashe(probly ashe.)its always best to keep he main male and female in the same group but ashe is the main female and penelos vaans girlfriend so i might end up with vaan,ashe and penelo. FF12 looks cule!!!

FFX_fanatiq
10-03-2005, 03:17 AM
o_0 DID YOU JUST....spoil me.