PDA

View Full Version : FFVIII PC Save Wanted!

Resident0
09-29-2005, 04:34 PM
Is it just me or is FFVIII PC much harder than its PSX counterpart?

I just got killed by the Minotaur in the Kings Tomb!! :eek:

ThePheonix
09-30-2005, 03:26 AM
I think I might have one somewhere on disk, but 3 characters are over lvl 40, squall has the Lionheart with 255 strength and is near lvl. 100; if I find it, it is most likely around middle to end of disk 1. (that OK?)

darkmischief
09-30-2005, 05:40 AM
yea i got one, and plus..its not a good thing to level up...its about low level, high stats, then once you get all the bonuses, level up like hell...and btw how the hell do u get lionheart disk 1...its impossible...im on disk two and i have it, but u cant get dragon fang on disk 1 (or pulse ammo)...

Skyblade
09-30-2005, 07:02 AM
yea i got one, and plus..its not a good thing to level up...its about low level, high stats, then once you get all the bonuses, level up like hell...and btw how the hell do u get lionheart disk 1...its impossible...im on disk two and i have it, but u cant get dragon fang on disk 1 (or pulse ammo)...

Actually, you can get both.

Elnoyle cards or Laser Cannons from Belhelmels/Elastoids to mod into Pulse Ammo.

Dragon Fangs from Grendels in the forests by Timber.

ThePheonix
10-01-2005, 04:04 AM
I usually get str. bonus and level squall to near 100 on disk one, so after that all of the bosses are extreemly easy (they have a maximum level, so I get squall lvl. 90 versus saifer lvl. 20, or something of the sort)

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
10-01-2005, 04:34 AM
FF8 was more time consuming if anything...