PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Disliking DOC so far ?

Dreddz
09-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Ok, its simple, does anyone have the same views as me on DOC
Im not liking DOC, and not really looking forward to its release.
I dont want a flame war to occur, so if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.
:)

KoShiatar
09-29-2005, 09:24 PM
What I can say about it is that I'll wait for the game being released before having any opinion on it. I'm excited about it but there is still a possibility that it won't be all that good. Or maybe it will be even better than I thought. So...

DMKA
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Yay, lets hate a game that hasn't even been released yet and barely even has an extremely little bit of any form of info out about it!

TheAbominatrix
09-30-2005, 09:26 AM
Know what I'm really hating right now? Harry Potter 7.

Seriously, I'll at least wait until more information is released before I decide whether I'm gonna buy it or not, but I'm not gonna decide whether I like or dislike it before I play it.

Dreddz
09-30-2005, 10:33 AM
I mean is anyone not like the look and the direction the game is heading....

KoShiatar
09-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Now ypu've explained yourself more clearly. Well' Ive never been good at shooting games, that's for sure. Yet I'm very attracted to the story in it, so I might as well make an effort and try playing it, that's what I'm thinking.

TheAbominatrix
09-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Again, I'll wait until more information is released. I'm not a huge shooter fan, but if it's well done I'll enjoy it. So it still applies that I'm not going to jump the gun and pass judgement. At the very least, I'll rent it when it comes out and see how it plays. I've been hooked on such games before, like Parasite Eve.

Shoeberto
10-01-2005, 01:19 AM
I'm totally digging everything about it. I love shooters, and it looks like it's going to be pretty unique - I'm psyched about running around in fully-3D environments from FF7 and blasting stuff up, which is a far departure from the static cities from the original game.

zbonks
10-01-2005, 04:37 AM
all i care about is the story-line

kikimm
10-01-2005, 05:01 AM
In the beginning, I wasn't very excited for it, but ever since I saw that trailer, and suddenly gone from hating shooters, to loving them...yes. I'm very anxious for this to come out.

Plus Vincent is cool.

Raven Nox
10-01-2005, 06:03 AM
I don't like shooters all that much, but I'm still really excited about the way the game looks ao far. I think I'll like it, though I won't know until I play it. I also should probably not get to excited or I'll be dissapointed. ^^;

ThroneofDravaris
10-01-2005, 10:27 AM
I was rather indifferent towards this game...but then I heared that Omega Weapon will be in it...

Craig
10-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Yeah I hate this game so much. I hate the way it.. Oh wait, I've never played it, my bad.

Dreddz
10-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeah I hate this game so much. I hate the way it.. Oh wait, I've never played it, my bad.
Read above, for god sake....

Craig
10-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Okay, so I skipped a couple of posts. My bad.

FFX_fanatiq
10-03-2005, 02:34 AM

*raises hand*
I hate shooters,im not a violent person by nature....final fantasy is not solely based on violence alone and thats why i like it...i like strategy not just kill and earn points that sickens me.

Destai
10-03-2005, 04:56 PM
No, it looks cool ,exciting and fun with good music. Whats to dislike so far?

Shoden
10-03-2005, 07:32 PM

*raises hand*
I hate shooters,im not a violent person by nature....final fantasy is not solely based on violence alone and thats why i like it...i like strategy not just kill and earn points that sickens me.

SHAME ON YOU!

call yourself a game fan!? lol (don't take it personally this is humour)

Violence in video games is what makes the world go round.

THis game looks like total pwnage so far shooting or not, you can shoot in 1st or 3rd person.

Wilder
10-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I dont want a flame war to occur, so if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.

Dude I hate your picture and your post, but if you donīt want to buy it is better because you donīt have to go back and post how much you hated it

lone_berserker
10-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Buy it just for the hell of it, who knows the gameplay might be addictive XD. [I]

Dreddz
10-07-2005, 09:55 PM

Dude I hate your picture and your post, but if you donīt want to buy it is better because you donīt have to go back and post how much you hated it
What, this is a forum, I can post whatever I want, I just posted what I thought, Are you hating my post cause your in love with DOC already ?
And I said if you have nothing nice to say, Dont say anything at all.....
EDIT
Dude I hate your picture
*Slash*

-N-
10-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Dude I hate your picture

Gaomajiro
10-08-2005, 09:34 AM

I can't say that I care much either way. I've had no experience of any of the Compilation of FFVII projects though, simply because I'm quite happy to let the game stand by itself. In all honesty, regardless of how good a shooter, DoC is I doubt I'll end up playing it because I'm simply not interested in a shooter in the FFVII world...unless they market it with TerraBurst style peripherals/guns...then I'd buy it just for the hope that TB might get a home conversion. I am that shallow. ^_^

Dreddz
10-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Dude I hate your picture
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2763/punish9jp.gif

Crazy4Tidus
10-09-2005, 06:00 PM
I dont like shooter games but since its a Final Fantasy game with Vincent Valentine, there is no way it could be bad...i hope

But just by what ive seen so far it looks awesome.

Destai
10-09-2005, 07:18 PM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2763/punish9jp.gifexcellent.

TurkSlayer
10-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Not a huge fan of shooters, but there okay. I like Halo 2, and I'm assuming this will at least have a better storyline than that. Besides, it has Vincent in at, and if you haven't guessed, I'm a huge Vincent fan.

Reine
10-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Im loving it. Vincent, my fav FF character, gets his own story, finnaly, some more character development. Im looking forward to this, unlike most Square-Enix things *Glares at FF12* Well, i like these kinds of games, and one with Vincent? :D

The graphics are awesome, look at this shot of Vincent, this is obviousy from an FMV. Look at it in "Actual Size" the detail is incredible.

The other attachment is an official wallpaper, looks great